Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:39:46

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Heihei & Peter you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Stephanie should use the Power of Veto on you.

Stephanie, you have until 11:09pm EST tonight (30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:42:13

I don't expect you to use on me since you've decided to go down the road that will ultimately and hopefully lead to your very soon demise.

Again, I am going to fight to stay. I've been nominated three times and it's unfortunate that somebody that has the ability to win numerous competitions has the brain the size of a pea and can't comprehend that people are lying straight to her face.

Thank you ALL.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:42:37

Stephanie. I know I haven't been the best communicator, but I promise that if you use the veto on Me I will change that. I will be better. All I want is a second chance, but if you don't think it's a smart idea I understand. No matter what there are no hard feelings as it is just a game.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:43:21

im sorry to both of u but ive decided to not use the power of veto. i made my nominations for a reason and id like to stand behind that

Peter Parker and Mike Wazowski like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:43:54

No hard feelings Stephanie. I completely understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Stephanie Beatriz Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1