Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard

Go down 
+5
Liberty Van Zandt
Lexi Howard
Jake Long
Justin Russo
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:49:51

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Jake & Justin you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Lexi should use the Power of Veto on you.

Lexi, you have until 11:19pm EST tonight (30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:53:44

Well hey 👁👄👁

Congrats on winning the veto I would really appreciate you using it on me and if you did you wouldn’t be touching the block if I get in power and considering how close I was there That’s not an empty promise but I respect your decision
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:57:22

Hey Lexi, so I know that you and I have had a rocky relationship to say the least, but I Hope you see that I have put in the effort to talk to you and not feel left out. I know that was our issue before all of this, and if you take me off then i will do everything I can to make right by your decision. However, do what is best for your game, and I pray to the dragon gods that it’s to save me
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:11:45

Hello houseguests. I barely won the veto, and Justin I think we had a pretty great battle there! I don't talk to you much recently, and neither have I with Jake, but I feel like Jake has just talked to me more in the past that I feel is more beneficial to me. Sorry not sorry Liberty, buttt you're gonna have to make a renom. But I hope Justin gets the votes to stay because I want to get to know you more.

Therefore, I am using the veto on Jake Long, the American Dragon

Jake Long and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:12:29

Thank you Lexi, I appreciate this gesture so much

Lexi Howard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:18:15

This move isn’t personal. This move is something I believe I need to do for my game. I’m not here for someone to win out. I think this benefits a lot of people. I also know you were definitely a vote to evict me against Zuko. You are the best competitor here. With all that being said… Stephanie, please take a seat.

Heihei and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:18:37

booooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:19:09

Oh?????
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:20:45

Lexi dont play u knew didnt u
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:23:18

Literally no, I thought she was putting someone else up I swear
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:25:16

oh? who did she tell u she was putting up
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:25:28

we all knew she was telling everyone she was gonna do megara
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:26:04

who here heard that she was gonna do megara please raise ur hand  Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard 270b  Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard 270b  Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard 270b  Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard 270b  Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard 270b  Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard 270b  Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard 270b

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:28:26

thats because I was until I heard some new information

Heihei likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:29:07

"until i heard some new information" what and who
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:29:34

Wtf you were going to put me up??? You told me we were good!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:30:37

Megara wrote:
Wtf you were going to put me up??? You told me we were good!

she told everyone that lmfao
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:31:19

You all knew and no one told me????
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:33:38

Megara wrote:
You all knew and no one told me????

If you knew it wouldn't have been a blindside backdoor, which is what we all thought would happen to you
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:41:29

I would expect this from Lib and Lex. They’ve been fake to me But really Justin, Cersei, Steph, Poison, Peter, and Elliot?? We were supposed to be watching out for each other!!!

Eeyore and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:42:17

um girlie check ur dms cuz i definitely queued u into that...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:42:58

Megara wrote:
I would expect this from Lib and Lex. They’ve been fake to me But really Justin, Cersei, Steph, Poison, Peter, and Elliot?? We were supposed to be watching out for each other!!!

Hello???? Not you naming the whole house??

Liberty Van Zandt, Megara and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:45:16

oh Stephanie you queued her in? Wonder why I don't trust your ass

Heihei likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:45:22

Lexi Howard wrote:
Megara wrote:

I mean she didn’t name the whole house…..

WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET THE DRAGON

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:46:18

Jake Long wrote:
Lexi Howard wrote:
Megara wrote:

I mean she didn’t name the whole house…..

WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET THE DRAGON

😭😭😭😭 SORRY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Lexi Howard Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next