Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan

Go down 
+2
Lexi Howard
Arisa Cox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:30:00

Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Lexi you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Mulan should use the Power of Veto on you.

Mulan, you have until 11:00pm EST tonight (30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:36:18

Mulan use it on me bc....... no just use it on urself 😭 You earned that bc that comp was horrendous

Mike Wazowski, Megara and Stephanie Beatriz like this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:40:27

WITCH
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:40:38

TWITCH
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:41:17

BITCH MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT THIS IS WORLD WAR SIX THIS RIGHT HERE MIGHT MAKE A BITCH DIE AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS GONNA MAKE A BITCH CRY AND IF WE BEING HONEST I AM SUCH A GREAT GUY BUT THIS WHAT I DO WHEN A BITCH BREAKS FLOCK

LiAngelo, Peter Parker, Megara, Elliot Page and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:42:02

Mulan Minaj

Theodora Crain, LiAngelo, Elliot Page and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:42:22

Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d
this win is dedicated to my robbed king xander hastings. how i miss and worship your long luscious locks. i long to once again gaze into your deep blue eyes. it is the thought of your musty smell that kept me going

Theodora Crain, LiAngelo, Peter Parker, Lexi Howard, Megara, Stephanie Beatriz, Justin Russo and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:42:33

I'm using the veto on myself !
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:43:33

Mulan wrote:
Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d  Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d  Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d  Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d  Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan 1f62d
this win is dedicated to my robbed king xander hastings. how i miss and worship your long luscious locks. i long to once again gaze into your deep blue eyes. it is the thought of your musty smell that kept me going

PLS

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Megara and Mulan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:45:43

Jake you have 30 minutes to name a replacement nominee on this thread
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:52:55

Mulan wrote:
BITCH MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT THIS IS WORLD WAR SIX THIS RIGHT HERE MIGHT MAKE A BITCH DIE AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS GONNA MAKE A BITCH CRY AND IF WE BEING HONEST I AM SUCH A GREAT GUY BUT THIS WHAT I DO WHEN A BITCH BREAKS FLOCK

Omg I full on love this
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyWed 2 Mar - 23:06:10

Alright everyone. I’ve made my decision.

We are still early in this game, and I’m not sure where I fully stand with this individual. They are extremely nice, and I wish nothing but the best for them, but in the end I have to do what I think is right.

So Thea Queen will be my replacement nominee.

Good luck to both of you
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:03:43

Jake Long wrote:
Mulan wrote:

Omg I full on love this

Megara, Stephanie Beatriz and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Thea Queen

Thea Queen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan EmptyThu 3 Mar - 7:38:05

Not this 😹
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan   Power of Veto Ceremony #3 - Mulan Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1