Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Character Choice Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Character Choice Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Character Choice Impressions   Character Choice Impressions EmptySat 26 Feb - 0:24:22

Since I can't rank half these people right now, I'll give some first impressions on just character choices from my favorite to least favorite.

1 = Poison Ivy = Goddess. Literally. I do not really care for DC, especially competing with Marvel, because they only seem to be up Batman's ass and because there are a distinct lack of female characters (especially heroes) but their villains are great. And none so great as Miss Pamela Isley. I mean who wouldn't love a gorgeous, powerful woman who hates men (and most ppl) and does whatever it takes to get what she wants? This is why I love Emma Frost and The Scarlet Witch in her crazy era, etc. Evil powerful women are just more fun I don't make the rules >>>

2 = Tiana = I mean come on now. I could do a whole essay on Tiana, so all I'm gonna say is she is such an inspiration.

3 = Zuko = I LOVE Avatar. I am still obsessed with it to this day and spent so much time rediscovering the show with reactors on YouTube and it just never gets old (Season 1 is a little slow tho, but it's okay). Zuko was never really a favorite of mine, but as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate his character more and his growth and realizing the error of his ways and making mistakes and atoning for them and forgiving himself and becoming better. Ugh his character is just a masterpiece.

4 = Jake Long = WHEW this brings back the memories! I used to love this show lmao so I appreciate this throwback.

5 = Mulan = Warrior. Icon. Legend. The moment. That betch. Trailblazing cross-dresser. Awakener of Li Shang's bisexuality. Ender of Misogyny.

6 = Lexi Howard = Literally I don't see the difference between her and Belle, but I am stanning Euphoria (season 2 only tho) and Fexi right now and her play was chef's kiss.

7 = Belle = Not my favorite princess (I think it's the yellow dress) as she is kind of bland to be honest, but she had to compete with Ariel, Mulan, and Jasmine so I guess they needed variety. Then again, she did fall in love with a Beast so miss gurl might not be as boring as we think chile.

8 = Megara = I love her. I do. But not as much as the others. Her figure is giving tho. Skinny legend like who is doing it like her? Miss mamas is so snatched I know she only allowed to eat 1 blade of grass a day.

9 = Olaf = Annoying. Would be nothing without Elsa. Literally.

10 = Peter Parker = Yes everyone loves Spider-Man, but compared with the other characters he's just not giving what needs to be gave. Especially this version chile. Idk what it is about Tom Holland but he starting to annoy me? Maybe because his face be looking dry ... or droopy? Idk if that's the right word but it's just something about him ... or maybe it's just because he's with Zendaya 💀

11 = Justin Russo = The most boring of the siblings tbh.

12 = Mike Wazowski = Ugly. Creepy. But I do enjoy Monster's Inc.

13 = Heihei = CLUCK CLUCK we don't give a FUCK about youuuuuu. Where is Moana? Maui? The adorable pig? Hell we'd even take the ocean

14 = Baby Plankton = Bye

15 = Xander Hastings = So at first I was like I do not remember Spencer Hastings from PLL having a relative with this name. Then I Google him and it's the good looking guy from the most recent Survivor? I almost jumped through the screen to get to him I won't lie. Don't tell anyone tho shh.

16 = Stephanie Beatriz = I would've liked this better had she been Mirabel.

17 = Liberty Van Zzzzz = Bby gworl Disney not Degrassi. Family friendly not trashy. I do stan ppl of color tho, but from what I remember of her she was wack as hell.

18 = Cersei Lannister = I've never been into that medieval dragon show she from

19 = Thea Queen = The fuck?

20 = Elliot Page= No.

Arisa Cox, Pedro, Pirate Ember and Mike Wazowski like this post

Back to top Go down

Character Choice Impressions
Page 1 of 1