Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:40:09

Here is where I will submit diary room entries. *Hopefully* I will be able to submit a somewhat lengthy diary room entry each day, but I cannot make a promise about it. Sometimes I will rant in here as well, so if you find my diary room annoying, sucks to be you

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:46:25

Can't wait to fight with you in here <3
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:47:04

Now.. do you remember our fight in BBQ9 💀 that’s for the history books

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 25 Feb - 21:05:20

Day One Part One - 2/25/22

I wanted to get my daily diary room out of the way for now just incase I end up getting carried away talking to others and I’m not able to write a large diary room entry in time. As of right now, I should hopefully be able to write and complete how a large diary room entry would look like due to today being somewhat slow, but we shall see.

Right off the bat, I trust Heihei a lot. We’ve both pretty much been open with each other and I think it’s obvious to them that I’m a veteran and vice versa. A duo has been established and we’ve spoken upon the powers. As for Stephanie, they’re also somebody I trust a lot. Clearly they’re a newbie, but we’ve already began talking game and sharing who we feel good with. Long term, I see both Heihei and Stephanie being my closest allies. With Stephanie feeling a connection with Lexi, I’m hoping that I can get one with her too and maybe have an alliance there. I think Lexi is one of the other four veterans roaming around. My other guesses currently are Justin and Peter

Speaking of Justin, we’re having a very open conversation. I believe this will allow for us to realize we can be honest with our feelings to each other, which is a very important person to have in this game.

As for the coins and such, I’m living for them. Thankfully these powers don’t seem too over the top cost wise and I’ll be able to get one of them at some point

In terms of positioning, I feel decent. I’ve spoken with half of the cast thus far and I’ve had decent conversations with half of them. For day one, I’d say that’s a good start.

This is the end of the first part of the diary room entry, and there should hopefully be a second part later tonight

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 25 Feb - 21:21:15

Why is Liberty acting like this is an interview?? Girl now what in the hell.. thank god it’s day one and I can respond with an easy ass answer
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 25 Feb - 21:52:12

Day One Part Two - 2/25/22

NOTE: Some of my areas in this diary room entry will be blank, but that's just because I'm setting up the foundation for how I want to do this.

One on Ones

Baby Plankton: Have not spoken to them.
Belle: Have not spoken to them.
Brandy Harrington: So far, they seem okay. They basically told me right off the bat that they like me, so I am somewhat wary of them just because of that. We barely spoke before they said that, so there's a chance that's their strategy to try and garner relationships with others.
Cersei Lannister: Have not spoken to them.
Heihei: As of right now, Heihei is my number one. It is clear to me that they're a veteran, and if I had to guess who, I'd say Key? I could easily be wrong, but that is currently the vibe I'm getting from Heihei. Either way, I do believe Heihei and I will be great allies moving forward.
Jake Long: We haven't spoken that much, but I will say that so far they're okay. They reached out to ME, so that shows me that they clearly wanted to talk to me
Justin Russo: Justin and I have a great connection so far. As of right now, I'd say he's probably the person I've been the most deep towards. Being able to have the conversation we had allows for doors to open and for trust to build, so hopefully it worked.
Lexi Howard: Reached out, but no response yet.
Liberty Van Zandt: Right now I am iffy towards Liberty. I don't see them being a comp beast, but who knows. They're giving me terrible at competition vibes. She kind of questioned me and went straight for it, so I do think that might be a sign of trust from her. Either that or she's just wanting information to use against me in the future. Thankfully, with it being day one, I was able to divert the question from naming names.
Megara: We talked a little and they seem cool. Love the character choice.
Mike Wazowski: I wouldn't say we've talked much game, but we have spoken a bit on just random shit. I'm hoping to get a relationship with him just because I see characters who aren't real people making it far.
Mulan: Have not spoken to them.
Olaf: Have not spoken to them.
Peter Parker: Another person I spoke a little bit with. They were the first to send a message, so I think they're a veteran. I reached out to them first as a result of that.
Poison Ivy: Have not spoken to them.
Stephanie Beatriz: LOVE her! I'd say she's my number two currently, but definitely close with Heihei. We've established a relationship already and plan on working together.
Thea Queen: I have only talked to her a little, but I'm hoping that I can work with her. I'm not a fan of DC (Marvel>DC), but I'll gladly start watching a show if it means gaining her trust.
Tiana: Have not spoken to them.
Xander Hastings: Have not spoken to them.
Zuko: Have not spoken to them.

Alliances

I am currently in no alliances

Competitions

There was no competitions tonight

Reminders to Self

1. Copy the notes outline I have saved and title it for this game
2. Create two new sheets on the google sheets (One for every message ever written, another for competition notes)
3. Do your trust ranking after this
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat 26 Feb - 15:58:38

Ever since Imran gave me his google sheets making notes has been so easy.. this shit is CODED! Literally coded. I don't have to do half the work I'd normally have to do when making these.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat 26 Feb - 20:07:08

Kathy always making long ass posts 🙄🙄 having to make these big ass boxes on google sheets bc of it!! Sicko!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat 26 Feb - 21:01:24

Day Two - 2/26/22

One on Ones

Baby Plankton: They're so cracked help skdjhfjskdf. I'm assuming they will duo with Heihei. If I had to guess, they're James.
Belle: I've spoken to them a little bit and they seem alright
Brandy Harrington: I haven't spoken with them much today, but we're now in an alliance together, so that's cool I guess
Cersei Lannister: I'm lowkey living for Cersei. I think our relationship has potential yesss
Heihei: I'm pretty sure he was busy today, so we didn't get to talk all that much. Our alliance was made and the trust is still there
Jake Long: We've spoken more and are in an alliance together, so I can see me using them as an ally when needed
Justin Russo: Justin and I are in the same position, and because of that, it allows us to be extremely open with each other
Lexi Howard: Reached out, but no response yet. FUCKING BITCH I KNOW YOUR ASS IS ACTIVE I HOPE YOU CHOKE
Liberty Van Zandt: They're like Spencer in BBQ9 I fear.. so hard to talk to. Sometimes I genuinely just do not know what to say to ole girl, but she's still an ally of mine mhm
Megara: LIVING for Meg. She said I was the first person to talk to her, which is a good sign. We talked today about making an alliance, so that is PERFECT eeek
Mike Wazowski: I think Mike trusts me and I trust him. We've established our relationship more and they were quite talkative to me today
Mulan: Have not spoken to them. Active too fuck you
Olaf: Have not spoken to them. Where even is this bitch though fr...
Peter Parker: Okay soooo compared to yesterday? I trust them so much more now. We talked a LOT today, and that gives me hope with my relationship with him.
Poison Ivy: Plss they responded to me once but tell me why Xander said she gave him bad vibes Diary Room 1f62d Diary Room 1f62d Diary Room 1f62d wtf did her ass do?!?!
Stephanie Beatriz: My number one. She's THAT bitch. I will gladly tell her my entire fucking game. Like genuinely I'm her biggest fan. She's so fucking funny I'm sorry but it's true
Thea Queen: I've talked to her a little bit here and there, and I hope she stays if she is a final nominee tomorrow
Tiana: We've talked once
Xander Hastings: Have not spoken to them. WHY DID YOU CALL OUT POISON IVY THO LMFAOOO
Zuko: Have not spoken to them.

Alliances

The Distributors: So Far, this is my most active alliance. I'm kind of shocked about that.. ngl. We've talked a bit in there and decided where we should put our votes for the HoH (Steph queenie ily so glad you're going to win this)

The Fatal Four: I wanted to say this would be my number one alliance, but nobody has spoken in there? Kind of confused me. I don't get why nobody even said hello like ?!?!?! Anyways

Competitions

HoH - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader: This HoH twist is so... like y'all are genuinely sick and twisted. I didn't realize the auto nom thing wasn't a guarantee or else I also would've volunteered to win, but I'm glad Steph did. Queen of popularity yesss

Reminders to Self

1. Finish the "all messages" from the two public rooms
2. Make a sheet solely for messages said in HoHs and Vetos
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat 26 Feb - 22:42:27

Pls the way Steph will just openly admit to things makes me laugh Diary Room 1f62d Diary Room 1f62d Diary Room 1f62d fucking icon
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 27 Feb - 1:19:53

I feel like I'm not Baby Plankton's #1 like he's trying to say I am
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 27 Feb - 13:34:00

Fucking fuck fuck fuck shit fuck I’ve become overaligned

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 27 Feb - 13:49:17

I believe in you
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 27 Feb - 14:00:31

I’m in TOO many alliances being made.. way too many. At least I haven’t talked to everyone compared to most people
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 27 Feb - 14:15:00

I DIDNT WANT THIS.. I DIDNT WANT IT 😭 fucking hell I just need to win this next HoH to show loyalty to all alliances and call it a day
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 27 Feb - 14:51:23

I still haven’t talked to a solid like 5 people and then there’s some I’ve barely talked to, so in my eyes, I see that as somewhat of a win. If I can get an early HoH, say, the second one, and prove my loyalty to the four alliances I’m going to be in after today, that would set myself up somewhat nicely
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:04:25

Stephanie shouldn’t have won that, let alone use it 😭 my bestie about to be putting a massive target on her back and for what
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:48:22

Day Three - 2/27/22

One on Ones

Baby Plankton: Haven't talked to them much today however we did talk quite a bit late last night. Living for them shit talking Steph skdfnsjdkf
Belle: I hope they stay this week. She's sweet and I think a newbie
Brandy Harrington: I don't think we talked today but tbh I think she's overaligned AF
Cersei Lannister: I think she is VERY well connected and will be one of those players nobody really looks at for a long ass time
Heihei: Again, didn't get to talk much today, but he's living life so I can't fault him for that
Jake Long: Like yesterday, we've started talking more. I wouldn't consider them a top tier ally, but they're trustworthy for now
Justin Russo: Still in the same position and even worse than yesterday. More fucking alliances that we do not want lord
Lexi Howard: I hope you stay but I also hope you choke
Liberty Van Zandt: I trust them and I genuinely think she trusts me
Megara: Pls I love her. I don't know what it is about her, but I love her
Mike Wazowski: We've talked a bit today. Trust is still there
Mulan: We've only talked once
Olaf: I hope you go home <3
Peter Parker: I consider Peter a top tier ally of mine yess
Poison Ivy: Barely talked to ole girl
Stephanie Beatriz: Still my number one but she's definitely putting a target on her back moving forward with two wins right off the bat
Thea Queen: I love her I'm sawry but I love her. I wouldn't necessarily say I trust her with my life, but I do trust her
Tiana: Talked once and haven't seen her since
Xander Hastings: I hope you leave, bitch <3
Zuko: They're alright. Nothing stands out about them

Alliances

The Distributors: The way they all be liking my posts <3 Feeling: Famous. This is my most active alliance and tbh if Brandy wasn't there I'd live for it 10x more

The Fatal Four: Became more active today, but I wish it were more active

Side Characters: Created today with a good mix of people. I'm glad that Steph is in it because she's going to need protection after this week

Competitions

Veto - Merlin's Vision: FUCK Y'ALL FOR THAT. WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING FUCK WAS THIS SHIT?!?! SLINKY?! BITCH, YOU BETTER BE JOKING

Reminders to Self

1. Fill out chart
2. Start writing more of the public threads
3. Make the sheet for the competition messages

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Feb - 0:25:24

I want to fuel the Lexi/Stephanie drama as much as I can since suddenly everybody wants to fucking be my goddamn fucking ally
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:03:35

Everyone wanting to be my ally this week when it's a fucking jigsaw IMA CRY

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:47:03

The “AYOOOOO” .. Justin is either Kyler or Dominick I’m calling it right now. That was such a straight thing to say
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Feb - 19:58:10

Wait if that’s Dominick.. say it ain’t so.. 😭😭 i’m gonna be shocked af if it is
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Feb - 20:52:17

FUCKING FUCK FUCK NO FUCK NOT HEIHEI OH CMON GUYS
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Feb - 21:24:04

If Heihei is who I think it is.. Justin fucked up LMFAOO
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon 28 Feb - 21:42:35

Okay Justin is not Dominick or Kyler.. or he better not be considering he just used AAVE lol. That dwindles it down a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next