Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu 3 Mar - 23:20:52

Sorry I keep forgetting to do these lol. Super busy with school.

I’m feeling ok with Mike as HoH. Honestly I’ve gotten really close with everyone in the house, so it is definitely in my best interest to keep laying low. I don’t want to win any competitions because then I’m gonna have to put up two people that trust me since literally everyone trusts me. So I’m just gonna keep laying low and “sucking” at the competition’s so I don’t get caught to quickly.

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu 3 Mar - 23:23:22

Also no, I will not be doing any singing unless it’s for a joke like I did in the HoH 4 forum. And even then I’ll say that I can’t sing all that well. I don’t want people finding me out like in The Amazing Race 💀
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 4 Mar - 21:35:19

Interesting day. Megara is one of my closest allies so I need to keep her safe. I’ve gotten closer to Mulan but the fact is there are more benefits in keeping Megara. This week has been pretty messy for Mike, one of the people I’m not as close to, but thankfully he kept me safe. Best case scenario right now is Megara stays safe and we can go straight into the next round. I still gotta lay low because everyone still seems to be comfortable with me, I can’t ruin the spot I’m in. I just gotta keep this up for a little longer. Once we get closer to the end is when I’m gonna start picking it up in comps. At that point I should have deduced who the best people to ally myself with are so I can keep going. I can’t make any premature decisions or it will surely bite me in the butt.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat 5 Mar - 13:48:59

I’m starting to get nervous. These last 2 evictions were surprising. People were telling me things then doing the opposite. I didn’t know there was a plan to save Mulan. People aren’t telling me things. I’m gonna have to keep my guard up.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat 5 Mar - 17:59:58

Well either way I still made it so that people aren’t coming after me. I tell people the truth, and I only lie if I have to, though if they are leaving and I know it I will always tell them the truth. They don’t deserve to be lied to at that point.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat 5 Mar - 18:58:33

The game is starting to get interesting. I’m a bit nervous, but excited nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:10:09

I feel really good about this week. Stephanie as HoH is great as I trust her and she told me that I’m not gonna touch the block this week. The tower twist isn’t ideal but the fact is it gives me time to unwind and not have to worry about talking to everyone. This should hopefully be a good week for me. I think I should be ok for now
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:11:49

The only thing that concerns me is if the people in the other towers are conspiring against everyone else. Though I find that possible, but not very likely as I have allies in the other towers, and if they’re was anything going on they’d hopefully tell me lol. If not I’ll just have to watch my back and just keep moving forward. No use crying over it if it happens. I just gotta pick myself up and keep doing the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon 7 Mar - 23:10:23

Today could have gone so much better. I lost an Aly in Baby Plankton and I got called out by Mike. And now I’m on the block next to Heihei, another one of my allies. This round really showed me who I can and can’t trust in this game. I no longer trust Stephanie and she is gonna be a target of mine. It’s nothing personal and I 100% understand why she did it and there really aren’t any hard feelings. But it is not smart for me to just let it be water under the bridge at this point. But there is a positive to this. I now know who truly has my back in this game, and I am going to hold onto those people. The game just changed and I’m changing with it. I love all of them, but I can’t be all lovey dovey anymore. No more Mr. nice spider!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue 8 Mar - 23:21:09

Today was a rollercoaster. First I end up surviving the eviction, thankfully by a vote that was not close. And then Megara wins HoH, someone who I completely trust in this game. This basically secured my spot on the jury and I am so happy to still be here. Now my priority should be making sure Zuko stays this week so I still have him around. He is a great ally so I want him to make jury as well. I gotta go int o full campaign mode for him to stay, even though I'm pretty sure he already has the votes
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu 10 Mar - 0:47:46

Crap I forgot to do it. Well if this doesn’t count then it’s whatever. Elliot just told me he’s putting me up, I tried to save Brandy from the block but he’s stubborn, and now he’s throwing me up there as well. I’m gonna make sure I win the veto and make sure that I survive this week. He’s a nice guy but I don’t think I can keep working with him, though I’ll make him think that I am, though if I win he better watch his back
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:31:00

This is getting way out of hand. I am fighting for my life right now! I should hopefully have the votes to stay, Elliot seems to be confident that I do, but I have no idea anymore. I am literally freaking out
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 11 Mar - 9:58:09

This is literally coming down to the wire. And even if I survive this round it’s not looking great for me in the future. I’ll just have to stick with the allies I have 100%. The ones who were never swayed. But all I can do is pray that Elliots mystery voter actually kept me around so he can break the tie in my favor.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 11 Mar - 11:36:46

Congrats on staying king 🥰🥰🥰

Peter Parker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 11 Mar - 11:38:19

Thank you! That was super close. The game is gonna be a lot harder from here on, but now that I have people I know I can trust so I know who to stick with, and who to target

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:00:29

This game is absolutely exhausting. I’m honestly getting really tired of it. But I am gonna keep playing and I’m gonna do my best and get as far as I can! Though I’m legit sick of not winning anything lmao

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:31:36

Another thing I’m getting tired of is the anonymity. I’m getting a little tired of being Peter Parker. I want to be me. But the fact is that’s the game, and I will keep being Spider-Man for as long as it takes!
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:32:34

Though a funny thing I thought about doing was making my profile picture me in my Spider-Man costume lol. I have a photo of me in it and I think it would be hilarious if that was my profile
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:38:54

Well not in an anon game… Diary Room 1f602

Peter Parker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:41:06

Pirate Ember wrote:
Well not in an anon game…  Diary Room 1f602
Lol I know. That’s why I’m not doing it
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed 16 Mar - 23:11:23

Sorry I haven’t written in a while, I just needed some time away from the game.

I’m not happy. Being stuck on the block again really sucks. Liberty told me to trust her and that she’s get me the votes to stay, but I’m not sure if this is gonna work out for me. I believe I’m a better choice than Justin since he’s won comps and I haven’t. I told Liberty and Megara that I want to work with them still so I can have some protection from both sides. However this is a dangerous game I’m playing and honestly, this might be the end. This might be the last DR I send. If it is then I hope you all know I had a great time and I did the best I could.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:12:07

Well, was I wrong lmao. I have no idea what I’m doing anymore lol. I have no idea how I even made it this far, but since I did I’m clearly doing something right. I guess I just gotta keep up appearances at this point. I just landed myself back in the middle of the game. I just need to be careful and watch my step. I don’t want to end up nominated and evicted next. As long as I play my cards right I should have a path to the end. And soon enough, when the time is right, I’ll finally start winning shit
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu 17 Mar - 12:13:18

There are members on both sides that won’t go for me, I just gotta make sure I’m in their good graces so that they’ll take me further. I’m just praying that Jake or Ivy win HoH tonight and take out a member of the other side
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri 18 Mar - 21:58:43

Hey guys, I’ve got something to do until 11:00, would it be possible to move the veto back a bit?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue 22 Mar - 12:05:19

Well that’s that. I think that was my last possible chance. I think I’m done for this round
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next