Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page

Go down 
+3
Megara
Elliot Page
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:43:57

Can I be added to the jury whenever a host can do that by the way 💀
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:44:02

Ivy, haven't you lied a lot though girl? For one, you were the first person to say you'd keep me. For two, you said you'd keep Brandy if the votes are there(they were), and didn't follow through. Hold yourself accountable first babes  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f485

Zuko, Megara, Brandy Harrington and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:45:04

I told you I was on the fence? 💀 And then told you I would evict you. The fuck do you mean
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:45:32

Poison Ivy wrote:
the comp throwing stops TONIGHT, bc some of y'all are fucking liars and dumb asf... worms for brains literally

Not Ivy said “you awoke the sleeping giant”

Thea Queen and Poison Ivy like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:45:46

I never said I’d keep Brandy either so don’t do that. I told you straight up that I was keeping Peter. Let’s not lie. Peter she wanted you GONE in the tie. Don’t listen to Lexi
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:45:55

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Ivy, haven't you lied a lot though girl? For one, you were the first person to say you'd keep me. For two, you said you'd keep Brandy if the votes are there(they were), and didn't follow through. Hold yourself accountable first babes  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f485

i said that to you, bc my ass was about to be on the block and i know that meg is your number fucking one so ofc im gonna lie to your fucking face bc ik you're gonna run and tell her i'm a vote for you to stay so she wouldn't nominate me. it's called being smart sweetie.

and the brandy vote, i was alligned with steph why would i evict her???

Last edited by Poison Ivy on Mon 14 Mar - 11:46:33; edited 1 time in total

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:46:14

Elliot, I am talking to Ivy, idk what you're talking about Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f602 Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f602 Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f602

Zuko and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:47:05

If I had wanted to keep Brandy. I wouldve
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:47:38

I can’t read girl

Jake Long likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:47:47

Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

i said that to you, bc my ass was about to be on the block and i know that meg is your number fucking one so ofc im gonna lie to your fucking face bc im you're gonna run and tell her i'm a vote for you to stay so she wouldn't nominate me. it's called being smart sweetie.

Okay babes just say you're a liar and go. That's all I'm asking Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f618 No one's asking you to justify your lies lol. If it's good for your game, it's good for your game, but don't come here crying about people lying to you...WHEN YOU DO THE SAME EXACT SHIT WEEK AFTER WEEK.

Brandy Harrington and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:47:48

Let’s not be shocked I can’t read 💀

Justin Russo, Cersei Lannister and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:48:53

Anyways I’m in class but still y’all do something about the Cersei Megara Lexi Liberty alliance
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:49:12

Okay bye forreal this time
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:51:11

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

i said that to you, bc my ass was about to be on the block and i know that meg is your number fucking one so ofc im gonna lie to your fucking face bc im you're gonna run and tell her i'm a vote for you to stay so she wouldn't nominate me. it's called being smart sweetie.

Okay babes just say you're a liar and go. That's all I'm asking  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f618 No one's asking you to justify your lies lol. If it's good for your game, it's good for your game, but don't come here crying about people lying to you...WHEN YOU DO THE SAME EXACT SHIT WEEK AFTER WEEK.

oh cry me a fucking river, idgaf what you think, me and you are both the same. we're both boring ass players who didn't touch the block bc we suck and everyone thinks we're duds. and im not calling everyone liars that was mostly directed at MEG, who keked in my face then told like EVERYONE i was a potential nom for her when i had no intention in targeting her i considered her in my top 3...

Stephanie Beatriz and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 11:58:06

No one's crying over here. I promise that's literally all you!!! I agree with "boring ass players who didn't touch the block bc we suck and everyone thinks we're duds" <3 but the difference is I'm straightforward with how I vote, you, on the other hand, are not.

Mike Wazowski and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 12:00:01

🥱🥱🥱

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 12:21:53

🧍‍� Stream Rihanna

Stephanie Beatriz and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 13:54:00

Bye Elliot. You played a great game. I’ll miss you <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 16:28:57

Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

Okay babes just say you're a liar and go. That's all I'm asking  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f618 No one's asking you to justify your lies lol. If it's good for your game, it's good for your game, but don't come here crying about people lying to you...WHEN YOU DO THE SAME EXACT SHIT WEEK AFTER WEEK.

oh cry me a fucking river, idgaf what you think, me and you are both the same. we're both boring ass players who didn't touch the block bc we suck and everyone thinks we're duds. and im not calling everyone liars that was mostly directed at MEG, who keked in my face then told like EVERYONE i was a potential nom for her when i had no intention in targeting her i considered her in my top 3...

Congrats Poison! You're actually the only boring ass player who didn't touch the block babes x Cersei legend survived but I promise you won't Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f608 I don't understand why you automatically believe Jake when he says I lied. He's the only person saying I'm going to nom you. Why would I tell him I want to nom the entire house? Does that even make sense? It's because when I talk game with Jake, he takes everything I say out of context. Also we all know you're lying too, sweetie. It's so obvious that you're Jake's puppet and tell him everything I say.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 17:38:14

Megara wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

Congrats Poison! You're actually the only boring ass player who didn't touch the block babes x Cersei legend survived but I promise you won't  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f608 I don't understand why you automatically believe Jake when he says I lied. He's the only person saying I'm going to nom you. Why would I tell him I want to nom the entire house? Does that even make sense? It's because when I talk game with Jake, he takes everything I say out of context. Also we all know you're lying too, sweetie. It's so obvious that you're Jake's puppet and tell him everything I say.

here you fucking go with this me and jake duo shit,ONCE AGAIN!! WE ARE NOT A DUO. like gawd get it through your thick skull. your reads are AWFUL, you game is AWFUL. and you are BORING too. i didn't tell jake shit you say but everything i tell you automatically goes to the person i tell you about. just close that big ass mouth of yours and pray i don't win hoh on wednesday bc im not even gonna backdoor your ass i'll put you on the block as an initial nom.they don't call me POISON ivy for no reason xoxo. 🤍
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 17:44:34

Elliot Page wrote:
One last thing before I go, blackmailing people for BBQ $ is very strange. Okay now bye 💀

I missed this earlier, but I did NOT blackmail Peter for BBQ $. I like Peter and kept him safe during both of my HOHs (You nommed him during your HOH). I told him everyone told me to put him up and asked him if we could make a deal that he would give me his BBQ$ if I didn't nom him. He agreed and then goes around saying I'm blackmailing him??? That's weird Peter that you continue to work with people who treat you as a pawn instead of someone who has been honest to you this whole game.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 17:46:03

Megara wrote:
Elliot Page wrote:
One last thing before I go, blackmailing people for BBQ $ is very strange. Okay now bye 💀

I missed this earlier, but I did NOT blackmail Peter for BBQ $. I like Peter and kept him safe during both of my HOHs (You nommed him during your HOH). I told him everyone told me to put him up and asked him if we could make a deal that he would give me his BBQ$ if I didn't nom him. He agreed and then goes around saying I'm blackmailing him??? That's weird Peter that you continue to work with people who treat you as a pawn instead of someone who has been honest to you this whole game.

YOU LITERALLY TOLD EVERYONE HE WAS ONE OF YOUR OPTIONS FOR INTIAL ABD RENOM???? STOP LYING

Megara and Elliot Page like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 17:49:47

Poison Ivy wrote:
Megara wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

Congrats Poison! You're actually the only boring ass player who didn't touch the block babes x Cersei legend survived but I promise you won't  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f608 I don't understand why you automatically believe Jake when he says I lied. He's the only person saying I'm going to nom you. Why would I tell him I want to nom the entire house? Does that even make sense? It's because when I talk game with Jake, he takes everything I say out of context. Also we all know you're lying too, sweetie. It's so obvious that you're Jake's puppet and tell him everything I say.

here you fucking go with this me and jake duo shit,ONCE AGAIN!! WE ARE NOT A DUO. like gawd get it through your thick skull. your reads are AWFUL, you game is AWFUL. and you are BORING too. i didn't tell jake shit you say but everything i tell you automatically goes to the person i tell you about. just close that big ass mouth of yours and pray i don't win hoh on wednesday bc im not even gonna backdoor your ass i'll put you on the block as an initial nom.they don't call me POISON ivy for no reason xoxo. 🤍

Why are you so pressed Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f602 Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f485 Name 1 thing you've done in this game. Good luck on Wednesday babes x
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 17:54:56

Megara wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Megara wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

Why are you so pressed  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f485 Name 1 thing you've done in this game. Good luck on Wednesday babes x  

not make myself a big ass target like you, and not make dumb ass moves and let everyone know who im working with. you can call me boring all you want but i'd rather be boring than stupid any day.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 17:59:14

Poison Ivy wrote:
Megara wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Megara wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

Why are you so pressed  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f602  Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 1f485 Name 1 thing you've done in this game. Good luck on Wednesday babes x  

not make myself a big ass target like you, and not make dumb ass moves and let everyone know who im working with. you can call me boring all you want but i'd rather be boring than stupid any day.

You're not a big ass target bc you lose against everyone here in F2. Even Peter "If you have the votes" Parker. Everybody already knows who you're working with. You're not the mastermind you think you are luv x

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Cersei Lannister VS Elliot Page
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next