Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page   Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:54:28

Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Brandy & Peter you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Elliot should use the Power of Veto on you.

Elliot, you have until 9:24pm EST tonight (30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page   Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:58:38

Congrats on another win Elliot. I don’t want to stay on the block, I feel like I could be useful to you. I don’t want to go out this round, not after I lost that veto comp due to a stupid, yet totally hilarious reason. So please, use it on me
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page   Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page EmptyThu 10 Mar - 21:00:27

I think the veto should be used on me (even tho i doubt it will) because people have been running around throwing lies on my name. Elliot i did not have a problem with u before this and i geniuinely enjoyed working with u and our group and if that dont mean anything then let it not mean anything. And i never "dragged ur name through the mud" to these people so if anyone says i did please come paste what i said here because i wanna see it
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page   Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page EmptyThu 10 Mar - 21:24:13

Okay hi I’ve gone back and forth this entire time because both nominees have made pleas to me and it genuinely left me undecided. As of right now, I do think it’s best for me to discard. I’m sorry but with only 30 minutes, it’s difficult to really change up a nomination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page   Power of Veto Ceremony #9 - Elliot Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1