Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:58:09

I like the forum lol. Still getting used to a lot of things. I like the way things turn blue bc that’s rlly been helping me and production is very responsive. My main issue has been not understanding how to see new messages instantly the way I would on twitter, between notifs not going directly to me as intuitively and me having to refresh to see new things I’m constantly checking threads that don’t have anything new going on. Just a big learning curve but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it soon

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:59:42

The comps are really fun but the amount of twists this season is stressful. I think that’s how BBQ always is but it’s a lot of separate factors to keep up with. Ppl are also harder to message and my notes feel incomplete without my obsessively knowing who each person voted for each round. I need to just drop that. I’m constantly worried I’m not making enough notes or I’m missing stuff but idk what to do. Admittedly I do not check the house social rooms enough or at all. I just do game stuff and private rooms.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyFri 4 Mar - 20:36:37

We will never quiz on who voted who, don't worry about that

Mulan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Mulan

Mulan

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyFri 4 Mar - 22:58:14

Oh I know!! I just usually have it for myself. I'm scared of how little knowledge I have of this house -- everything feels more distant and anonymous compared to anon twitter games i've done. I feel like it's easier to peep activity and connections there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1