Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:20:26

hiii
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:26:47

I’m honestly looooving this season!! I’m vibing well w my cast mates, I’m doing well socially, I’m navigating the forum w ease - this time is a million times better from the first time I played as Tiffany Pollard lmfao - I’m not second boot! To be fair, I didn’t know the forum and I was working two jobs at the time and didn’t have time to learn and couldn’t put a whole lot of effort but I’m doing a solid job so far and I truly think I’m paving the way for an epic run! I could be overplaying my hand with all these alliances (the overlap between all these alliances is hilarious lmfao I have 2 w Cersei, 2 w Elliot, 2 with Heihei, 2 w Brandy 💀) and I know these mf all have other alliances lmao but I think I’m managing my threat level, most people like me (I think lol I hope) and I don’t think anybody suspects how mischievous and diabolical I can really be. The claws are gonna come out soon enough, and I can’t wait for you guys to witness it 🤪

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:27:45

Oh and I’m OBSESSED w this twist!! At least I will be until it directly impacts me but for regardless it’s still super creative and cool!!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:35:39

Also, hosts, yall are doing amazing ❤Arisa you’re a queen, Pedro you’re literally my husband, Justin you’re hilarious and have incredible music taste, Theodora I literally idolize you and you also have phenomenal music taste, and Ember you’re a star and you’ll always hold a special place in my heart I love you Please keep it up guys, this has truly been an awesome experience so far and it’s bc of the work you all do 😭😭😭 like not to kiss yalls asses lmfao but smooch smooch, gotta give credit where credit is due 🥰🥂🙌🏽

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Pedro, Justin Bieber ft. Scrump and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyThu 3 Mar - 16:40:51

You're so sweet. I'm happy you're back <3

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Pedro

Pedro

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyThu 3 Mar - 16:43:00

Arisa Cox wrote:
You're so sweet. I'm happy you're back <3

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyThu 3 Mar - 16:44:32

ILYSM

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1