Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Long

Jake Long

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 1 Mar - 22:34:17

I so far love this game. I have finally won a competition for power by myself and it feels great. Unlike Survivor, everyone here is pretty active which makes a nice change of pace. And the variety in the challenges so far def gives me BB vibes. I am honestly excited to see how the rest of the season plays out

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySat 5 Mar - 17:22:46

Day 1: Blackbear - I Needed You

So I love blackbear as an artist, he has amazing production behind his music and I love when artists are more personal with their lyrics, which he mainly is all the time. It’s a great song to jam to when you’re driving down the highway

Day 2: Milo - Ayo Technology

I know the original is by Justin Timberlake and while I’m not the biggest fan of him, I love this take on the song. It’s so different than the original and it has a better vibe to it than the one JT did

Day 3: honestly this is the hardest one, I love Bubblegum Bitch, Cannibal, and Sober. I’m gonna go with Bubblegum Bitch. Marina and the Diamonds are fantastic and this song is no different. The production style and synth pop is very prevalent here, and it’s so damn catchy

Day 4: B*Witched - C’est La Vie

I grew up on this song, and I just remember watching Disney and the song would come on, so my sister and I would just start belting it. To this day it’s still so much fun to listen to

Day 5: UGH TOUGHEST CHOICE
Fletcher, Fefe, Fletcher, Fefe

I’m gonna give it to Stuttering. One of my favorite songs hands down and it’s honestly a shame she didn’t blow up in the states. This song, Ghost, Can’t Breathe, ugh she’s incredible. However If You’re Gonna Lie is a close second, that song is incredible and I’m a Fletcher Stan

Day 6: Hellogoodbye - Here in your arms

I have such great memories of being at high school dances and this song coming on, and just the mood was so great, everyone jumping up and down dancing. Ah memories

Day 7: Kim Petras - Heart to Break

Love this Kim era (before her latest album). This song introduced me to her and gave me a love of her Halloween album (which if you haven’t heard go now)

Day 8: Simple Plan - Welcome to my life

Simple Plan does not get the credit it deserves. It was peak music when I was younger and this song is no different. That entire album is phenomenal and when I was feeling down I loved this song purely for the fact I could picture a music video in my head

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:04:56

Can you also just like put the 5 songs daily in order or most to least liked? Sorry for not being clear enough.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Jake Long

Jake Long

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 8 Mar - 12:59:51

Wait I did that one wrong?

Sorry I just now saw this

And my guess for the vote is 9-2
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySat 12 Mar - 2:07:58

So I am in love with this game and theme tbh. I really enjoy how both the HOH and veto are set up around both classic and new age Disney films, it gives it a bit of flair. If I had any kind of complaint it was that we can still see our old one on one threads with people which kinda clogs up that specific page and sorting thru them all, but that’s it if anything. I like the way each host has their own spin on hosting their comps, it makes it more fun so it’s not the same kinda energy over and over again

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1