Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 1 Mar - 21:29:58

#1 = Um I don't have much to say because I enjoy all my time in these seasons without problem, but I will say I like that the one-on-one private rooms come pre-made and we don't have to deal with Private Messages anymore lol. Also I am liking the Disney theme and the Villain twist might be my favorite yet (unless it's about to screw me). Also, I like that number of posts don't get you money anymore because that was too much sksk. Pls I don't know what else to say 💀

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:48:32

I love you

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:48:56

Love u more 💜💜

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySat 5 Mar - 20:27:58

#2 =

DAY 2 =

1 = I Needed You = Ugh I love Blackbear. His tone is just so good and pleasing to the ears.

2 = Americano = I mean how can you not want to just dance and sing a long to this. I think the first time I ever heard this song was at the end of the Puss In Boots movie so every time I hear it I imagine those ugly pigs dancing to it

3 = Cannonball = Now Miss Avril this was cute and everything but it was just a little too fast and repetitive for me (yes most songs are repetitive, but this one just wasn't enticing Razz)

4 = Oxytocin = I like Billie, I do, but this song just didn't do it for me. It wasn't engaging or anything like her other songs that pull me in right from the start. Ex. Ocean Eyes, When The Party's Over, Lovely, idontwannabeyouanymore, etc.

5 = Afterglow = I'm sorry I just don't like Miss Swift lol.

DAY 3 =

1 = Leave Me Lonely = Okay the top 2 for this day were hard to decide, but I gave this one the edge because I love Ariana and the raspy vocals of Macy Gray. I can't believe I've never heard this before.

2 = Hornylovesickmess = If I could tie them this one would be tied with Leave Me Lonely because I loved the voice and the way they sang and it captured my attention and made me focus on it from the very beginning. A very pleasant listening experience.

3 = Ayo Technology = Something about this feels SO familiar to me and I kept waiting for some lyrics or something I recognized but they never came. The melody is very familiar tho and I enjoyed it.

4 = All Your Exes = I listened a bit and wanted to skip so yeah.

5 = Anything, Anything, Anything = I see someone from the Senior Citizen Home escaped and managed to put a song on the playlist Razz bby what the hell is dis???

DAY 4 =

1 = Sober = AHHHH I HAVEN'T HEARD THIS SONG IN SO LONG IT JUST UNLOCKED A MEMORY 😍😍 Ugh one of P!nk's best songs tbh. I think my other favorites of hers are Glitter In The Air and Who Knew. I just love the way she sings and like kinda stops/interrupts herself and then keeps singing at the good parts ugh so fun.

2 = Wanna Be Missed = She has come a long way from her Velma days. This was a nice little listen and I'd like to listen to it again that's why it's up here. I just can't resist songs that are slower and quieter with good vocals.

3 = You Know I'm No Good = Oooh I love her tone and everything, but it felt like the song kept building to a moment that it never reached. I kept waiting for more.

4 = Bubblegum Bitch = This just left a lot to be desired. Felt too full of sugar. The only way I know of Marina and the Diamonds was from their song "Oh No" being on Just Dance and so that's all I could think about as I listened.

5 = Cannibal = Bye Kesha.

DAY 5 =

1 = A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes = I didn't even need to listen to know this would be my favorite. I always love when the Disney stars come together to sing a song (not that good for some of them because they can't carry a tune to save they life) but this brought back memories and a smile to my face 💜

2 = Invincible = What a treat. Loved his voice. Very calming.

3 = Cars = I think I've heard this before, but there was nothing really special about it

4 = Ignorance = Whew Paramore this was a bit too much for me lol. Not my favorite from them but I do like them

5 = C'est La Vie = I'm sorry I couldn't finish this. It was a cute beat and everything but as soon as it started all I could think of was Teletubbies and kept waiting for them to pop up 💀

DAY 6 =

1 = Stuttering = Ooh she was surviving! This sounded melodically very similar to another song but I can't put my finger on it but it definitely made me want to hit the replay so it can sit at the top.

2 = If You're Gonna Lie = This was nice, the lyrics were good, and she sounded great.

3 = Eternal Flame = I like this one. It has the aged and olden quality of some songs that I like. However, it left more to be desired than the top 2.

4 = Linda = I like the beat, but the lyrics were a no from me and kept taking me out of it.

5 = Everybody Wants To F*ck Me = No they do not boo 💜

DAY 7 =

1 = All For Us = I MEAN COME ON NOW! 😍😍 This is my favorite song of all the days because it's so good and I love Zendaya and Labrinth. Labrinth is so underrated just ugh 😍😍

2 = At My Worst = Wow I was not expecting this or for him to sound like that. I love it and I want to replay it.

3 = Here In Your Arms = Basic but pleasant.

4 = Sh!t2Luz = Nice and catchy, but it was too short.

5 = Hard Times = Yeah this just bored me and made me want to skip. The lyrics didn't catch my attention.

DAY 8 =

1 = Everybody Loves An Outlaw = Loved the voice and lyrics.

2 = Never Ever = Very catchy.

3 = High Score = This is good, it just didn't really catch me or make me want to listen again.

4 = Heart To Break = Just not my cup of tea. Too techno or funky pop or whatever the word is.

5 = In Da Getto = I just don't really care for songs like this.

DAY 9 =

1 = Sinners = Because this is the only song of the bunch I have listened to before and I enjoy Lauren Aquilina's other song called "King" I believe. Also, I am a sucker for slow/sand songs with beautiful melodies.

2 = Welcome To My Life = I like the early 2000s feel of the song and the lyrics. And I wanted to replay it so bonus points.

3 = If You Need Me = This cute and everything but it almost put me to sleep.

4 = Buzz Me In = Baby what is this? The video is weird but the song does have something nice about it that I like.

5 = I'm Not Okay = Mom I'm scared 😭 But no I do enjoy the early 2000s-feeling punk rock type songs, but the video is not it lol.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 8 Mar - 13:15:22

#3 =

My guess is 7 (Baby P) - 4 (Elliot):

Baby P (7) = Stephanie, Jake, Justin, Peter, Megara, Ivy, Liberty

Elliot (4) = Heihei, Zuko, Cersei, Lexi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1