Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 23:47:55

Throwing Elliot under the bus to stephanie who was Elliots number 1 and then throwing my number 1 liberty and ivy under the bus to save face with Elliot who im also lying to and offering my bbq bucks to jake.....one thing about it, if i go i go but nobody can say i didn't try everything in this Zukussy to stay lmaooo

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:25:24

LMAO OKAY ELLIOT KIND OF GOT ME GOOD WITH COPYING AND PASTING THE THREAD HAHAhAHA

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:33:11

See i was doing good but i lost the plot when i exposed Elliot publicly should have spread lies behind closed doors and left it in the vault LMAO but it was fun getting into a little tussle, let people know im alive lmaooo

Theodora Crain and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:52:39

Zuko wrote:
See i was doing good but i lost the plot when i exposed Elliot publicly should have spread lies behind closed doors and left it in the vault LMAO but it was fun getting into a little tussle, let people know im alive lmaooo

BAIFJEKWNSKSN we love to see the fire tho, we’re rooting for you!!!
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:10:39

Lmaoo thank you thank you, i think i overplayed it just a bit BUT you know im good for going out with a bang so i appreciate it! it was actually kind of fun but i think the vote will be 6-3/7-2 me gone but nonetheless it was so fun to let lose haha

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:11:40

Also Liberty when you see this when the season is over....PLEASE send me the medical bills for the bus i throw you under and ran over you with lmaoo im sorry gurl

Theodora Crain and Liberty Van Zandt like this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:30:56

Final Dr - Rooting for Brandy Lexi and Cersei and Justin even if those weren’t the votes to keep me. I’m shocked it was 5-4 tbh OH and rooting for my girl Liberty hopefully in a weird turn of events me throwing her under the bus helps her game. Meg kind of wasted her hoh because there’s sneakier better players here but I did vote her out so I can’t be mad . Anyways praying on Stephanie downfall as well as Jake Peter and Nasty Elliot. Nonetheless it was fun and had I made it another week or so it would have got really crazy but I’m impressed I got 4 votes after all that.

I wasn’t sure what to expect playing but I had an awesome time and really tested my social skills so thank you for having me and giving me a new experience I love you Great game all around 10/10

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 12:37:06

And it was fun putting the girlies feet to the fire and making them work for a vote and make them play/defend their games so I’m happy I did that I tried to give a lil something so hopefully y’all enjoyed, can’t wait till it’s over and I see who was who and maybe was secretly arguing with a bestie or something LMAOO but I definitely will be recommending this game to everybody the level of work and effort put in shows so props to y’all foreal I love you Okay now I’m out lol #FireNationDefeated

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 13:41:08

I'm so glad you had fun, thank you so much king <3 We're gonna miss you Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 15:02:09

Bye Zuko!!!! I’m so sad to see you go Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 1f625
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4