Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to BBQ11!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:25:35

Welcome to Big Brother Quarantine Season 11!

Welcome to BBQ11! 200
Congratulations on getting cast for the season. We have a ton of fun surprises for the season and we hope you have a great experience. Before we begin the season, here is a short questionnaire to be completed at your earliest convenience.

1. What is your strategy coming into this season?
2. Is the forum easy to navigate? Did you have any questions/issues as of now?
3. As of round one, who do you trust the most and why?
4. As of round one, who do you trust the least and why?
5. Scenario: The person you trust the least wins Head of Household and nominates your closest ally. You win the Power of Veto. What do you do in the Power of Veto ceremony?

You will be given two Disney movies in each of the following questions. Please choose your PREFERRED movie to watch (out of the two given). If you are unable to decide on one, just pick one at random. You do not need to elaborate on your answers. You may NOT discuss this portion of the questionnaire with anyone else.

1. (A) SLEEPING BEAUTY or (B) SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES?
2. (A) DUMBO or (B) PINOCCHIO?
3. (A) THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME or (B) BEAUTY & THE BEAST?
4. (A) POCAHONTAS or (B) MULAN?
5. (A) TREASURE PLANET or (B) ZOOTOPIA?
6. (A) 101 DALMATIANS or (B) THE ARISTOCATS?
7. (A) PETER PAN or (B) ROBIN HOOD?
8. (A) LILO & STITCH or (B) MOANA?
9. (A) FANTASIA or (B) THE LION KING?
10. (A) HERCULES or (B) ALADDIN?
11. (A) FROZEN or (B) TANGLED?
12. (A) CINDERELLA or (B) ALICE IN WONDERLAND?
13. (A) THE JUNGLE BOOK or (B) THE LITTLE MERMAID?
14. (A) BAMBI or (B) LADY AND THE TRAMP?
15. (A) WINNIE THE POOH or (B) TARZAN?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 5:40:23

Hello Testing testing 1,2,3! It is me EYE thee Zuko here

Theodora Crain and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 5:40:49

Just wanna make sure this is my DR before I answer stuff then I will spill the tea hehe

Theodora Crain and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 8:02:18

Good morning Zuko,

Yes, this is your Diary Room space so you may talk about whatever you want. The only people who have access are you and the hosts. At the end of the season it will open up, so what you write is all up to you. But until then, 😈.

Best of luck and happy to have you! Have heard great things about your gameplay!
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:08:31

Omg i have big shoes to fill I hope i don't flop lol but okay sounds good! And then just to clarify I have until 3am est to vote for a hoh in here after I talk around a bit?

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:16:05

You have twelve hours so that means the deadline would be at 6 AM EST unless I suck at math. But yes you can talk around in the meantime to help you come to a decision.
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:42:35

oh help okay sounds good! thank you!

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 1:49:42

Hello! I’d like to cast my vote for “ Stephanie Beatriz” to win hoh for week 1

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 15:38:45

Hello! Do you still need me to do the questionnaire? I def will if so, I just fully noticed it lol

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptySun 27 Feb - 15:43:57

Also I would like to make a game dr just to sort what Im seeing so far,

So Brandy is whose talked to me the most and she is proposing TWO four person alliances one with Megra, Peter, her and me and one with Heihei, Me, Her and....somebody else Idk lol. On the one hand it worries me bc that shows me she's not afraid to play and also I dont want to get caught playing to many sides BUT on the other hand I can't really say no so I just have to monitor it closely and hope for the best

I really like Liberty so hopefully I can form a side thing with her

Stephanie is def playing super hard but she told me she has my back so hopefully i said enough to her to stay of her radar week 1

Elliot seems to be in a good spot because he knew a lot of info while I was still introducing myself to people so he definitely is a couple steps ahead so Im trying to stay good with him,

Also Mulan is super sus of Steph so depending on how the week goes I might drop some hints to Steph to create some tension there so I can hide in background until im more situated.

Okay sorry to bore y'all to death but ill give an update in a day or two (if im still here lol)
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyMon 28 Feb - 0:19:56

Hello! I will be casting my vote to evict Xander Hastings
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 0:28:27

Dr - Hopefully Liberty stays she's one of my closer allies, I also really like Mulan. so hopefully Belle and Tiana go this week. If were to win Hoh my targets would be Mike.W and Baby Plankton or Cersia (i think is their name?) a potential Elliott backdoor might be enticing IF I COULD WIN A COMP LMAO. Also I wanna find the right time to expose the alliance of Brandy, Peter, Justin, and make a side to go against them but I want to wait until I see who wins next hoh to see if I can coast another round or two before I try and cause chaos. Of course the alliance could already be exposed and somebody in there could be playing messy and Im already screwed but I can't stress over the unknown. My goal is to come across helpless and loyal to the bigger players (Peter, Brandy, Stephanie, Justin, Hei, etc) and just be a number they all wanna keep until I can get a clear grasp on the game but im having so much fun and honestly shocked i even made it to week 3 and survived 4 boots.

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 0:58:06

Dr Cont - Why Elliot trying to lecture me - __ -
" i recommend you be more active during the day"

Miss girl worry about YOU and not catching this Backdoor if i miraculously win a comp lmaooo

Unless I really do get nommed for people thinking im never on then maybe he snapped idk lol

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 0:59:18

Also I vote to evict Tiana
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 16:13:04

LMAO I just cackled at these DRs

Zuko likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 22:28:20

Dr - Lmao its nice to be candid with out looking over my shoulder....so im happy with the eviction results i wanted Liberty and Mulan to stay BUT I wanted Mulan to win so bad because i think she would have swung big and shook the table with the hoh and i think i would have been good with her so that was unfortunate she didn't pull it out but we me....also can we just laugh at how I manifested winning hoh and backdooring Elliot just to get out round 1 haha oh well. Anyways hopefully there are other people on jakes radar but if i do go up hopefully between veto, my two alliances and my one on ones Ill be able to make week 4. Anyways off to go socialize before master of the time management Elliot lectures me on my activity on here lmao

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 22:37:57

Dr - Miss Brandy is working my gawd, imma stand beside her but im watching her, she got her foot on this games neck rn lmaoooo

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 22:48:51

Welcome to BBQ11! 200.gif?cid=89ab776ditddcwijegwdbjd1ig3rdtq8mzqpkpz9e49pfxnr&rid=200

Me the whole time im typing to Jake, knowing full well im just trying to stay off the block

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:08:17

ITS NOT WORKING YALL!! Hold on to your seatbelts i might be on the block this week lmao
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:12:11

I gave this man some of my best paragraphs about working together and he responds with....yea the forum can be tough to navigate... oh a bitch is done for lmao JAKE is not playing

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:26:56

CLAIM MADAM MINUTE MAID OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS IF THATS A POWER
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:27:18

Unless that was just a graphic then ignore that message lol

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:47:01

Dr - Trust list

1. Liberty
2. Stephanie
3. Brandy (by a thread)
4. Justin
5. Mulan
6. hei hei

7-14 everybody else

15. Posion Ivy
16. Elliot...

I dont know why but I have this gut feeling about Elliot lmao, and Im gonna create some lies soon in the next week or so I can't keep "omg im so new to the forum" my way past these rounds, i know my connections arent as strong so its time to start planning some paranoia and creating distrust, lord knows I can't win a comp to play aggressive so i got still play my weak friendly old reliable card but let me get an hoh by any chance i might just go crazy and nom some of the more connected people, anyways hoping Lexi stays bc me and Thea have had 5? Messages so she gotta go, also i apologize bc my reads are probably wayyyy off (looks at my pre-nom meltdown when i wasn't even on Jakes radar but hey im having fun lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:47:50

Also I low-key feel like peter is in a sneaky good spot... i hope people know that's a character and not really tom holland lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:49:02

This week i vote to evict... Thea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to BBQ11! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to BBQ11!   Welcome to BBQ11! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BBQ11!