Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Final 2

Go down 
+8
Brandy Harrington
Megara
Lexi Howard
Jake Long
Elliot Page
Liberty Van Zandt
Cersei Lannister
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

The Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:25:58

Liberty Van Zandt wrote:
Stephanie:

1. I'll keep it real with you. Winning my hoh, I was in the alliance with you and Elliot. We were strong and honestly could have taken that to the end. BUT you were winning everything, yes i was hidden behind that but there was no way in hell if i got anywhere close to final 3 with you 2 i would be where i am right now. I approached Megara Friday, March 11th. Brought up the plan of working together after Brandy was evicted. I was the first person to bring up your name, I knew no one else was going to go for it, hence why I had to get it done. We discussed having a 4 person alliance of me, her, Cersei, and Lexi. I then won that HOH, we had our group and I went and told you and Elliot you both were good and I was thinking of a backdoor for Megara because everyone knew me and her had beef. Same night, March 11th, I told Jake and Justin I was putting them up with a plan for a backdoor. Went back into our 4 person alliance chat and said “if they ask me about a backdoor or why im doing these noms im saying im thinking of backdooring megara -obviously not true.” Of course advising a back door plan could never happen with just one person involved, so of course I had the help of my alliance. But it was MY move to approach Megara and build trust with her, My move to bring up your name and how keeping you wouldn't be beneficial for anyone, and MY move to lie and tell everyone that I was backdooring Megara.

2. I took Cersei because I felt like I had a stronger competition record and was social with those I needed to be social with. Cersei had public altercations with houseguests before they left, while I stayed completely out of it whether that was because I was inactive or not. Having kept Megara and competed with her in final 2 it could have been the same argument, me and her both have similar games, we both got out strong people. Honestly our final 3 was stronger regardless of who was up against who.

3. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE SECRET HOH WAS, like to this day. It sure as hell wasn't me or I would've put that somewhere in here lmao. If it was Megara, Lexi, or Cersei, I applaud you for doing that shit, but honestly I still don't know.

4. I AM THE BBQ11 WINNER, whether i get the crown or not. I put my whole pussy into this game and regret nothing and will take this experience with me forever. My favorite pfp of Cersei’s was the short pixie cut. First off, Cersei is a queen and icon in Game of Thrones so whatever she looks like she's gone be hot regardless, but definitely the pixie cut because she looked bad as hell imo.  The Final 2 - Page 2 1f618

1. that is the most absolutely correct answer you couldve given me! props to taking me out, props to knowing how i wanna hear this information, props to how you handled evicting me, props to the honest truth. this was the most important question of the bunch for me, so thank you for answering it with a lot of exposition

3. HELP LMFAOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE CONFESS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

4. i meant... i meant me. im the bbq11 queen. die. no vote for u! jk u wont know where i vote until its revealed

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:27:41

I will mention in regards to Cersei’s answer, it was 1. Due to Stephanie 2. Due to our alliance of 6, and 3. Due to Peter mentioning being close with Brandy. If Peter hadn’t told me that, you were going up since I viewed our 6 as somewhat dead 💀

Anyways, I’ve read through everything and I’ve decided my vote. Good luck to the both of you! I think you’re both very deserving of this win, so to the person who wins, congratulations! To the person who loses, you still played one of the best games of the season and you should be proud of yourself <3

Last question for you both, but it’s a throwaway question just because I’m interested.

What is your favorite Beyoncé song?

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:31:53

Elliot Page wrote:
I will mention in regards to Cersei’s answer, it was 1. Due to Stephanie 2. Due to our alliance of 6, and 3. Due to Peter mentioning being close with Brandy. If Peter hadn’t told me that, you were going up since I viewed our 6 as somewhat dead 💀

Anyways, I’ve read through everything and I’ve decided my vote. Good luck to the both of you! I think you’re both very deserving of this win, so to the person who wins, congratulations! To the person who loses, you still played one of the best games of the season and you should be proud of yourself <3

Last question for you both, but it’s a throwaway question just because I’m interested.

Beyonce is literally an icon and her songs are too good to just pick one- my tops are;
Brown Skinned Girl
Irreplaceable
Blow

Elliot Page likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:33:46

once cersei responds to my questions and both of you are given that fair shot, ill submit my vote btws <3

Liberty Van Zandt and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:32:29

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
hi ladies ! such a serve seeing two queens in the f2, especially if those are the 2 i wanted to vote for if they made it to the end . i have a few questions, mainly for liberty, and while they sound narcissistic... they actually hold a lot of weight .

--------------

for Liberty:
1. i was under the assumption u backdoored me completely on ur own, i wasnt in-the-know about ur side deals and other alliances... what im saying is: how much of my backdoor was your OWN move? please explain how much of your move it is and assign amounts of credit. there have been some small disagreements with me and particularly elliot & lexi about whether or not that move was 100% urs. and dont give me a BS answer like "oh at the end of the day it was ultimately my choice"... i want the real tea and not some fake jury management bullshit. i respect realness and honesty more than acting like a politician

2. why... did u take cersei... over megara... i was cringing in the jury house knowing u would have a much harder time beating cersei over meg... so like... why?

3. WHO WAS THE SECRET HOH? IDC ABOUT THE STRATEGIZING OR WHY WHOEVER DID WHATEVER WITH BABY P AND THE OTHER NOMS... WHO WAS IT? ALL I WANT IS A NAME PLEASE

for Cersei
1. why do u take so fucking long making ur decisions with vetos and renoms

2. how much of your competitions wins are ur own? did u pave the path to the end or did ur alliance pave the path for u? also my comp wins are better just saying

3. explain why u got out peter parker at the final 5. noah fence to peter but he wasnt exactly the jury or comp threat of the season and if u got rid of liberty there, ur road would have been MUCH easier and MUCH more favorable for u to win .... especially if u won the comps u continued to win. so explain... why peter parker, the person who i assumed everyone was begging to sit next to in the f2 and win 9-0 (again no offense peter) ((and side note dont bs me like "oh dont underestimate peter blah blah, i don't want to hear that. peter was not a threat at the final five and u know it so give me the real tea))

--------

for both:
1. who is the queen of bbq11 and what was ur fav profile icon of hers

Hii

for Cersei

LMAO listen, I have had so many unexpected things coming up in the course of this game at the worst possible times. Not necessarily problems, but just commitments and things I had to prioritize over the game. Coupled with spotty internet, it was hard to even have in-depth conversation before decisions. Like after I won f6 veto, I barely could talk for like 5-10 min, was on spotty internet, and was on my phone/not at home

2. how much of your competitions wins are ur own? did u pave the path to the end or did ur alliance pave the path for u? also my comp wins are better just saying

F7 HOH -- that was a pretty evenly spread effort between me, Meg, and kind of Lexi when she wasn't sabotaging LOL
F7 veto -- 100% me
F6 HOH(Meg won) -- we split it 50/50
F6 veto -- 100% me
F5 HOH -- 100% me
F4 veto -- 100% me
F3 HOH Part 1 -- 100% me

I think I obviously aligned with the right girls at the right time, but they equally benefitted from my allegiance. I got myself here on my own accord(from final 7 to final 3 I had won some form of personal safety), too, held my own in competitions, and was guaranteed f2 at the f3.

3. explain why u got out peter parker at the final 5. noah fence to peter but he wasnt exactly the jury or comp threat of the season and if u got rid of liberty there, ur road would have been MUCH easier and MUCH more favorable for u to win .... especially if u won the comps u continued to win. so explain... why peter parker, the person who i assumed everyone was begging to sit next to in the f2 and win 9-0 (again no offense peter) ((and side note dont bs me like "oh dont underestimate peter blah blah, i don't want to hear that. peter was not a threat at the final five and u know it so give me the real tea))

I was hoping to get out Lexi that week, and the three of us(meg, lib & i) were all in agreement about this. But she won the veto. atp, I wanted to keep Liberty in the game because in the final 4 HOH it was 2 stronger competitors vs 1 (Liberty and Meg Vs Lexi)... And at this point I HAD to ensure that Lexi didn’t make the Final 3, because I knew she would not take me if she won the last HOH guaranteed. I also had a good feeling Liberty could a) get to the end and b) would take me if she had the opportunity, which she did!

lol MEGARA <3 she had everyone pressed! I liked the Megariana picture!!!

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:36:37

I will die on the hill of calling that picture Megiana.

Megara and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:44:21

Jurors, please if you are still going back and forth on who is the BBQ11 winner please hear me plead one more time. I’ve put my all into this game. I would love nothing more than to be the Queen of this season. I know I lied but that lie got out one of the best competition beasts i've ever played with. I meant everything I’ve said on personal levels with everyone. I think I’ve proven I have backed up every move and thought throughout my experience and I hope with everything said and done you all respect my game play.

I survived the block 3 times, I fought and won 5 HOH’s, I got power players out of this game. I was seen as an inactive player but pulled my weight to become the one sitting in the end.

Win or lose, I respect the fuck out of everyone here. I can not wait to see everyone’s faces at this finale and just reminisce about the season. It’s been a long road and it feels so surreal to be here I love you Thank you all for the amazing memories and relationships I’ve built from this game. 😊

With Liberty and Justice for all ✨💋

Elliot Page, Brandy Harrington and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:45:41

I’m going to pretend that last part didn’t exist

Liberty Van Zandt and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:46:02

Poison Ivy wrote:
omg congrats to both of you!  i don't have a question but i am reading what you say to all of the other ones! good luck to both of you!
Thank you ivy <3

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:47:31

Justin Russo wrote:
Congrats to both Cersei and Liberty the two of y’all fucking killed it and are both very deserving of getting this far!

My question is simple and for the both of you. What do you believe was the single worst move and/or worst element of your opponents game and explain why that should be a deterrent from them winning.

Good luck to both of you!
Hii Justin thanks!

I would say Liberty was not really as active or socially connected (till she first won HOH), which is really why she was nominated twice in the pre-jury phase. I think if Liberty did not have the competition skills, she may not have been able to have got as far since she was not as socially integrated. Hence, I think the competitions are the largest driver for her game, however Big Brother is inherently a social game.. and perhaps the social game was lacking. So I do feel like that may be a deterrent from winning. I also do think Liberty had to lie more in this game and was generally not as straightforward

Megara and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:49:51

Elliot Page wrote:

Sksks okay that's fair, Peter so real for that

Thanks elliot <3

Crazy in Love, Beautiful Liar, Irreplacable

Megara and Elliot Page like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:50:57

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
once cersei responds to my questions and both of you are given that fair shot, ill submit my vote btws <3
Thank youu appreciate that
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 16:55:20

Why are yall addressing meg and liberty as bbq11 queen lmfao you look like clowns. They might be the princess of the season but we all know who reigns supreme idc !

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:04:31

Hey you two! I don’t have a question because I was super busy all day. I just wanted to say that I’m so proud of both of you!

Liberty Van Zandt, Megara and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:05:01

Nobody mentioning Rocket.. Can Zuko take my jury spot? 🙄

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:05:24

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Elliot Page wrote:

Sksks okay that's fair, Peter so real for that

Thanks elliot <3

Crazy in Love, Beautiful Liar, Irreplacable
Yeah, I’d say that was my dumbest moment of the season lmao

Elliot Page likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:05:42

Peter I was questioning why the hell you would say that 😭😭

Peter Parker and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:08:35

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
hi ladies ! such a serve seeing two queens in the f2, especially if those are the 2 i wanted to vote for if they made it to the end . i have a few questions, mainly for liberty, and while they sound narcissistic... they actually hold a lot of weight .

--------------

for Liberty:
1. i was under the assumption u backdoored me completely on ur own, i wasnt in-the-know about ur side deals and other alliances... what im saying is: how much of my backdoor was your OWN move? please explain how much of your move it is and assign amounts of credit. there have been some small disagreements with me and particularly elliot & lexi about whether or not that move was 100% urs. and dont give me a BS answer like "oh at the end of the day it was ultimately my choice"... i want the real tea and not some fake jury management bullshit. i respect realness and honesty more than acting like a politician

2. why... did u take cersei... over megara... i was cringing in the jury house knowing u would have a much harder time beating cersei over meg... so like... why?

3. WHO WAS THE SECRET HOH? IDC ABOUT THE STRATEGIZING OR WHY WHOEVER DID WHATEVER WITH BABY P AND THE OTHER NOMS... WHO WAS IT? ALL I WANT IS A NAME PLEASE

for Cersei

--------

for both:
Oh no offense taken Steph. I flopped hard LMAO

Stephanie Beatriz and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:11:07

Peter Parker wrote:
Hey you two! I don’t have a question because I was super busy all day. I just wanted to say that I’m so proud of both of you!
Kingy <3 ilysm ty Peter!

Peter Parker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:12:02

Elliot Page wrote:
Hes so real The Final 2 - Page 2 1f62d The Final 2 - Page 2 2764

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:12:30

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
Why are yall addressing meg and liberty as bbq11 queen  lmfao you look like clowns. They might be the princess of the season but we all know who reigns supreme idc !
What was your post count this season The Final 2 - Page 2 1f62d

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:14:48

Peter Parker wrote:

Thanks so much Peter! You were always a real one I love you😘

Peter Parker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:26:42

I voted for who I personally feel played better, but I hope you both know that I love you and I think you were both amazing this season! I love youI love youI love you

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:28:12

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Elliot Page wrote:
Hes so real  The Final 2 - Page 2 1f62d  The Final 2 - Page 2 2764
I just didn’t want to lie. I don’t like lying. I only do it when I absolutely have to.

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 17:29:00

I don’t care if I flopped in the comps or said some dumb shit. I still made it to final 5 and I’m proud of myself!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next