Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Final 2

Go down 
+8
Brandy Harrington
Megara
Lexi Howard
Jake Long
Elliot Page
Liberty Van Zandt
Cersei Lannister
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 22:49:45

Final 2

The Final 2 B4nfCgG

Congratulations Cersei Lannister & Liberty Van Zandt, you are the final 2. You both came together at the right time to overthrow the powers in this house & you powered through the second half of this game holding hands all the way to the final 2.

Cersei Lannister & Liberty Van Zandt will post their opening statements and then the jury can start asking questions and make comments. Until then, DO NOT ADDRESS THEM.

The Jury

Brandy Harrington
Stephanie Beatriz
Elliot Page
Justin Russo
Jake Long
Poison Ivy
Peter Parker
Lexi Howard
Megara

LiAngelo, Lexi Howard, Megara, Stephanie Beatriz, Elliot Page and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 3:43:19

Hey jury!  The Final 2 1f60a  I am really excited to make it to the end and happy to talk a bit about my game before y’all ask any questions you may have. I usually play games way too hard and way too fast. That was something I did not want to do coming in and actively tried to avoid. I usually make myself a big threat in the first half of the game, and end up inevitably taken out somewhere in the middle. I was very intentional in trying to avoid that. I wanted to form strong relationships with some, but not everyone, in the house, and win competitions only when it was necessary to keep myself safe.

For the first half of the game, I believe I played one of the strongest social games this season. I felt I had strong positioning in my main two alliances 1) Side Characters(BabyP, Stephanie, Elliot, Justin, Megara) and 2) Bad Betches(Brandy, Stephanie, Poison Ivy, Liberty), outside of these groups I also was close with Michael and Peter Parker, I wasn’t a target for anyone, I talked less and tried to keep information to myself while divulging enough to show people I trust them, and I never heard my name as a potential nominee or replacement. At the same time, I voted each week for myself, not for an alliance, but what was always best for my individual game. Though I had cast votes to evict Elliot, Liberty, and Peter(and they all stayed), I think my straightforwardness in where I was voting these rounds was enough for them to still want to work with me in some capacity after. Each of them was at least understanding to my face, and I believe their actions were indicative of that too. When Elliot and Liberty won their subsequent HOHs I was not nominated (obviously excluding Lib’s nom at F4), though they obviously had grounds to…. and Liberty & I clearly were even closer allies afterwards and to the end of this game. Peter & I also were able to foster a very close relationship up until his eviction.  

After Brandy’s eviction, an alliance of Lexi, Liberty, Megara, and I(#BrandysBitches) was formed. We knew we were in the minority, and if we wanted any chance of making it to the end, we needed to work together. I was first nominated at final 9 by Jake (right after Stephanie had put a target on my back by publicly saying I am playing the best game of the season), and that was the first and only time I was on the block as a final nominee. After Justin won the veto this week to keep himself safe, and with Jake safe as co-HOH, our alliance of 4 discussed possible renoms. The options were straightforward – Poison Ivy, Peter, or Elliot. At this point, I believe Poison Ivy and Peter were the most serious contenders for renom. Meg was going to put up Peter, however I did push Elliot to be the renom privately simply because he was killer at comps and had a great social game. In order to save me, our alliance went back and forth on how we wanted to use our BBQ$$. We were going to spend our BBQ$$ on a triple vote, however, I suggested we instead spend our BBQ$$ on a vote steal and an Aladdin wish. The goal was to get another vote nullifier or double vote, along with the vote steal, to totally ensure I’d stay. Again, I don’t know who had bought what powers or with what money at this time on the “other side”, but I just wanted to be very cautious // on the safe side. (We did not get a voting power from Aladdin's wish, but instead we got the golden veto pass… which we used at final 7 to “frontdoor” Jake during my first HOH, who was our biggest remaining competitive threat at the time. So, it kinda somehow worked out even better than anticipated lmao)

After staying this week, lines were more officially drawn in the sand, though I was not as heavily on Peter or Justin’s radars as were my allies. If either of them won at F8, I do not think I would have been an initial nominee. At the F8 HOH, I threw once it was me, Lexi, and Liberty left in the competition, because I felt I was safe with both. At F7 HOH, I thought it was best to finally win an HOH in order to take out a big threat like Jake myself // show that I was not riding anyone’s coattails, to show my alliance that I was also willing to get blood on my hands, and to allow Megara to compete in the F6 HOH, as she had proven herself an overall better competitor than me. I also knew we had the golden veto pass, and this would be the perfect week to easily get credit for a great move in getting out Jake and have it done rather seamlessly. In any case, I won the veto this week, and was able to keep noms the same. The F6 HOH that Megara had won I had a hand in helping. While she worked on the words portion, I did the math, splitting up the work 50/50. I then won the F6 veto from my car, and decided to use the veto on Peter to position myself better at F5. I also generally really like Peter and had promised him I’d use the veto if I won this week. At F5, no matter the combination of who won veto/HOH, I was staying. Regardless of who I was up against, I was staying. That said, I did not try my hardest in this HOH, because I much rather would have preferred to compete in the F4 HOH. However, I did still give it a decent shot because I wanted more wins under my belt to be able to convince the jury I did more than just float in this game. I won the F4 veto, obviously didn’t have the sole vote to evict LMAO, but guaranteed my safety in the F3. I finished the game going to F3 with my two closest allies, both of whom were going to take me to the end.

I tried to be as honest as I could have been with each one of you and genuinely enjoyed getting to know and talk to most of you. Really super excited to be here  The Final 2 1f62d and I am happy to answer questions!!! thanks everyone(players/hosts) for a wild month.  

Tldr; I was the second last person to ever be nominated, I was a final nominee on the block only once, I won 2 HOHs/3 vetos, and was able to get to F3 with both of my closest allies in the endgame. I believe I played a well rounded social and competitive game from day 1 to the the end x thank you

Good luck liberty and tysm for taking me to f2 <3

Pirate Ember, Liberty Van Zandt, Megara, Stephanie Beatriz, Elliot Page, Brandy Harrington, Justin Russo and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 9:34:17

Hey everyone! Coming into this game with this being my 3rd online game and 1st forum I was really nervous. I came into this with a clear mindset to be empathetic and genuine to everyone I did speak with. First couple weeks, everyone I spoke to I felt like was on my side until I was named the re-nom. Luckily being saved and not sent home it made me start playing strictly for myself. Pre-jury phase I was mainly aligned with Stephanie & Elliot, with little side alliances as well. I built relationships game wise and emotion wise. Once jury hit I’ve won a total of 5 HOH’s, including the 2 to get me in these final seats right now. I believe I deserve to win because I have fought my ass off to win the comps when needed, build relationships that needed to be built, and stay quiet when things weren’t needed to be said.

In the beginning of the game I wasn’t as active as I would have liked. I just did not know how to really work this forum. I also have a job irl so that took up a lot of my time. Talking to so many people can be overwhelming for me. I eventually found my footing though and at that point is was as if I couldn’t be stopped. I feel as though I made the biggest move of the season backdooring Stephanie. I went over so much in my head and realized Stephanie was a vote to evict me against Zuko. On top of that, she won a total of 6 competition and was easily well on her way to win. In Brandy’s Bitchez I made sure I had the support of the alliance, made sure the money and powers were in check and shot my shot and I did not miss.

I followed this move up with completely turning my back on Elliot and winning the HOH that sent Justin home. 2 of the next best players to win this whole thing. After Jake and Poison Ivy left it was the final 5 and I convinced both people in my alliance, as well as Cersei if it was a tie to keep me over Peter. We all know it would’ve been smarter to take me out there.

The final 4 and 3 is where my moves are getting questioned. I evicted Lexi in that annoying missed vote situation because being so close to Lexi all season I know she can be very persuasive. I also know for a fact she was close with the other side. People like Poison Ivy and Jake Long would’ve given her a serious chance to earn the vote. She also scared me with that creative writing win. I think she had the chance to make herself sound amazing and win this whole thing.

The reason I chose Cersei over Megara is because even though everyone “hates” Megara you can’t say she didn’t play this game with everything she had from start to finish. She survived a vote like me, she won comps, she talked to a lot of people. The thing with Cersei is people were making jokes calling her Victoria. I also know that even if you guys don’t like Megara, I noticed there’s no one really rooting for Cersei either and I just got closer to her.

I’ll leave it alone there for now. I am ready to answer the questions and then send a closing. I never thought I would make it this far and im just happy and proud of my game.

Pirate Ember, Peter Parker, Elliot Page, Brandy Harrington, Justin Russo, Cersei Lannister and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 9:48:10

I guess I’ll start off the questioning 😂

For Cersei:
Why do you think Liberty should win over you? (Please don’t give a half assed answer)
Why do you think you should win over Liberty?
Do you think the reason you were such a late nominee (alongside Poison Ivy), is due to nobody viewing you as threatening up until you got nominated? If not, why?
Do you think you would’ve gotten as far as you did without Liberty? (In reference to her and Lexi using a steal a vote against me to stay + her taking you to the final 2 + her competition wins)

For Liberty:
Why do you think Cersei should win over you? (Please don’t give a half assed answer)
Why do you think you should win over Cersei?
Why did you completely ignore me asking for people to be honest about their vote during my eviction? (Especially not warning me when powers weren’t allowed to be purchased in the last hour)
Do you think you would’ve gotten as far as you did without Cersei? (In reference to her competition wins)
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 11:06:12

Congrats ladies on making it to the final 2

Jury management has been a huge discussion in this game, especially towards the end here.

So my question is; why is your jury management better than your opponents?

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 11:13:13

Elliot:
1. Cersei should win over me because her social game was damn near perfect. She aligned and spoke with basically the whole cast from the beginning, she was involved in both sides of the house and could have easily taken me out if she wanted to. Not only was her social game fantastic, she won competitions when her game depended on it. She went through majority of the game with no blood on her hands, while knowing exactly who the right people were to align with as the weeks went by.

2. I think I should win because I fought for my life in this game. Coming into this game, I knew I had work early mornings, I knew things going on within my life would interfere but every night once 7 pm hit, I was online and ready to go. In the beginning I aligned with people not based on their competition wins but by personal connection. Doing this I feel like early on I was an easy nominee because game talk wasn't the first thing running through my mind. Being placed as the re nom day 4, and then as an initial nom day 7 and day 12, I knew I either had to start winning competitions or get closer with other houseguests, and I did just that. Winning my first HOH day 15 I knew this was the time to make a big move and show everyone that I was here to play for me and myself only. Putting up Justin and Jake I knew was safe and if any of them went home it was one less threat towards me. Not being close with Megara the whole game, I messaged her and proposed an alliance for us two to work together. Making this move I knew would not only confuse everyone left in the game but give me such a big opportunity to make it farther. Backdooring Stephanie, THEE BIGGEST competition threat and game player was my golden ticket to moving forward. It shocked the entire house. From there, the final 4 was created. Megara, Cersei, Lexi, and myself. Week after week we collectively got huge targets out with 3 of those HOH’s being my own. I painted a huge target on my back, I cut people that were close to me, I made sure to never get involved in drama, and I won competitions when I needed them the most. I think i fucking killed it.

3. Im going to keep it 100% real right now, I ignored you because internally I felt so bad that you were leaving. I knew going into the veto ceremony you were going to be named as the renom and I couldn't face it because throughout the game you were my number 1. As fucked up as it is to say, but you had to go for me to advance. Even though you were my number 1 since night 1, I knew you were also heavily aligned with others in the house. Warning you about purchasing powers or even being honest with you about the vote would have screwed me in the long run because you would've gunned harder than you did to stay and then going forward gun for me to go home because the trust was broken. BUT I want to be clear, before this I was ride or die with you, everything I said to you I meant it.

4. I don't think any one of us in our final 4 would've gotten where they were without each-other. We created that alliance to help each other, and it worked. I needed Cersei, Cersei needed me. We both needed Megara as well as Megara needed us, as well as with Lexi. Collectively us 4 all pulled our own weights competition wise and we knew with each competition that was won we all would bring each other along.

Lexi Howard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 11:27:55

One of you played an amazing game !!

I have no questions because I’ve made my mind up before all of this. No reason to reconsider because I didn’t get an ounce of consideration from my plea. 😁😁😁

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 11:30:39

Jake:
I believe my jury management is better than Cersei's because I stayed silent when I needed to. Every week arguments would happen, either involving myself, someone I was aligned to, or someone angry about a decision that was made. I never instigated or further poked into any drama because honestly I never wanted to be involved. I feel like I spoke to every member of the jury with respect, i made connections beyond this game, and I tried to make each of you guys comfortable talking to me. Jake for example, anytime you asked me anything I was always honest with you, I never felt like I needed to lie to you because if I made it through the next week or not you deserved to know if you were being played or not. I always told you when you were being put up, why I was making specific moves and always allowed you to speak freely and tell me what you were thinking. With every jury member, wether it was my HOH that got you out or not, I always was genuine with everything I said and if I didn't have anything nice to say I just never said anything.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 11:56:05

Good morning Cersei and Liberty <3

Congratulations again! You both look gorgeous sitting in those final 2 chairs The Final 2 1f451

I know how both of you have played strategically especially during the jury phase where we were able to take out our targets week after week.

Cersei:
We all underestimated your capabilities. Throughout the entire game, you minimized your threat level and maintained relationships with every houseguest. You were never anyone's target even when you told people to their face you were evicting them. You're also tied with Stephanie for most comp wins this season (6). Also you contributed to most of my second HOH win. You were the second to last person to be nominated. You survived the block with by a 30% chance nobody was able to get a POV or extra vote wish. And the cherry on top, you made F3 as a duo, and if I had won the final HOH, I would have taken you to F2 also. (Sorry Liberty but you did the same). It is not fair to call you "Victoria" because you have dominated this game strategically, physically, and emotionally.

My question for you is: Who were you fucking on production? jk

What do you think is your best move that gave you a spot in the F2 chairs?

Liberty:
You made the biggest move of the season by backdooring Stephanie. You won 5 HOH comps. You survived the block multiple times. You avoided drama and fought your way to F2.

I am biased in my vote, but I want to give you the chance to change my mind, so I have a TWO questions for you.

1. You were labeled as "inactive" for most of the season. This seems like an easy copout to avoid drama and confrontation. How did you play a better social game than Cersei?

2. Why did you make a big deal about our F2 when you didn't honor it and you mentioned earlier how you were already going to evict Lexi? Personally, I felt like we both weren't on board and could have left it at that.

Good luck to you both! <3 <3 <3

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 11:57:26

MY GIRLIES!!!! 😍💖😍

I just wanted to say I luv u both and am so proud of both of u for making it here!! Watching Brandy's Bitches (whoever came up with this name is getting a virtual hug because i luv it so much ty 💖) absolutely clean house and just exude so much power and control was delicious and I loved every second of it!!

Anyway, I think both of u r very deserving of winning and I will be happy no matter what happens!! U both should be very proud! Can't wait to see who will be the true queen of BBQ11! 💖

Pirate Ember, Liberty Van Zandt, Lexi Howard, Megara and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 12:18:41

Elliot Page wrote:
I guess I’ll start off the questioning 😂

For Cersei:
Why do you think Liberty should win over you? (Please don’t give a half assed answer)
Why do you think you should win over Liberty?
Do you think the reason you were such a late nominee (alongside Poison Ivy), is due to nobody viewing you as threatening up until you got nominated? If not, why?
Do you think you would’ve gotten as far as you did without Liberty? (In reference to her and Lexi using a steal a vote against me to stay + her taking you to the final 2 + her competition wins)

For Liberty:
Why do you think Cersei should win over you? (Please don’t give a half assed answer)
Why do you think you should win over Cersei?
Why did you completely ignore me asking for people to be honest about their vote during my eviction? (Especially not warning me when powers weren’t allowed to be purchased in the last hour)
Do you think you would’ve gotten as far as you did without Cersei? (In reference to her competition wins)

Hi Elliot

1)Why do you think Liberty should win over you? (Please don’t give a half assed answer)

Liberty has won 4 HOHs this season, the most out of any houseguests the entire season. And she won the most important one to get herself to the end of this game. In her HOHs, she took out several big threats, namely Steph and Justin. She was loyal to her allies and really carried her weight in our alliance of 4. Liberty meant what she said, and had overall great jury management. She’s also a nice and sexy person

2)Why do you think you should win over Liberty?

I played very hard from start to finish and was able to manage my threat level for the first half to the point where I may not have been the highest on everyone’s trust list, but I was high enough as to not be pawned/expendable. I did win 5 competitions when I had to and held my weight in our final 4 alliance. I tried my hardest to be honest about my intentions and votes week after week, and what you saw was what you got more or less. I ended up at final 5 with a guaranteed spot in final 4(even if I did not win HOH, Peter, Meg, and Liberty were not going to evict me I believe) and got to the Final 3 with two of my closest allies in the endgame, both of whom were going to take me to the end. I believe I played an overall strong game in terms of competition wins and socially  

3)Do you think the reason you were such a late nominee (alongside Poison Ivy), is due to nobody viewing you as threatening up until you got nominated? If not, why?

I think that’s definitely part of the reason! However, at the same time, people like Peter Parker/Liberty also won nothing for the first half of the game and were nominated. I think I’d attribute being a late nominee more so to the fact I had stronger connections in various parts of the house, and people did trust me because I was typically straightforward with my thoughts and votes game-wise. You more or less knew what you were getting with me. Elliot, you knew I would never evict Brandy, so putting me up next to her (especially after I told you I evicted you next to BabyP) would have honestly been justified, but I think you chose not to simply because of our strong rapport in this game. So, yes, I definitely wasn’t threatening for the first half at least (which was really my goal for this game) which kept me off people’s radars, but I also believe I put in the work to build connections throughout the house and for people to see the value in keeping me around

4)Do you think you would’ve gotten as far as you did without Liberty? (In reference to her and Lexi using a steal a vote against me to stay + her taking you to the final 2 + her competition wins)
So at its core, this is definitely a social game and you need numbers to get by week after week. If you’re not able to rely on your allies, you’re probably relying on comp wins yourself, and that means you are struggling. I think we had each other’s backs as close as anyone can in a game like this, and genuinely both needed each other at various points in the game.

I’ll start with Week 10, which was Liberty’s first HOH. I couldn’t really compete in this because my internet connection crashed literally when the competition started, it was sick. We were obviously down bad, having just lost Brandy. It came down to Ivy and Liberty – if Ivy won, we’d definitely have lost another number, so of course, Liberty pulling out the win here and backdooring Stephanie was more than crucial in our latter success. The following week, Week 11, was when Jake put me up. All 4 of us pooled money for co-HOH, aladdin wish, and the vote steal. It was a team effort. I certainly needed Liberty’s vote to stay! Without her, there was no chance. I knew it was going to be 3-2, unless the “other side” had a power, because that’s how much trust we had built together. However, the girls also needed me just as much at this point. If I left, they would have been down another number, and it would have been 5-3 going into Week 12. Keeping me was just a much a good personal move for all of them too!

Just like Liberty supported me in those instances, I won HOH weeks 13 and 15 and kept her safe too. During Week 15, Liberty was up as the final nominee against Peter, who did not have a strong competition showing at this point. I was of course aware Meg & I could have broken the tie and sent Liberty home, however, we knew she was loyal to our final 3 and had never wavered from each other. I also felt confident the odds of her taking me to the end as the F2 were high
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 12:38:55

Jake Long wrote:
Congrats ladies on making it to the final 2

Jury management has been a huge discussion in this game, especially towards the end here.

So my question is; why is your jury management better than your opponents?
Thanks Jakee

Even after you nominated me, we still talked on a personal level and maintained mutual respect, even if we did not have mutual game interests. Similarly, when you saw I won my first HOH, I didn’t ignore you nor was I unnecessarily abrasive or cocky. You knew what it was, I told you straight-up you’d be going up, and you, of course, knew that you were my target for this week. This is how I tried to act each week. I think all the jurors and pre-jurors generally knew where my head was at/where I was voting, and I tried to be as honest as possible since the start of this game with all of you, which is something I rarely do in games but wanted to finally try out lol. Generally speaking, I tried to make efforts to get to know each of you outside the game, and I really enjoyed hearing about your lives/likes/dislikes throughout the season.  The Final 2 1f60b I did make some fibs on where I'm from/eating to hide my identity sksk, but the conversation was genuine. Though ofc I did get in arguments in the game with other houseguests, it was all in the context of the game and never personal or anything beyond just game.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 13:08:00

Megara wrote:
Good morning Cersei and Liberty <3

Congratulations again! You both look gorgeous sitting in those final 2 chairs  The Final 2 1f451

I know how both of you have played strategically especially during the jury phase where we were able to take out our targets week after week.

Cersei:
We all underestimated your capabilities. Throughout the entire game, you minimized your threat level and maintained relationships with every houseguest. You were never anyone's target even when you told people to their face you were evicting them. You're also tied with Stephanie for most comp wins this season (6). Also you contributed to most of my second HOH win. You were the second to last person to be nominated. You survived the block with by a 30% chance nobody was able to get a POV or extra vote wish. And the cherry on top, you made F3 as a duo, and if I had won the final HOH, I would have taken you to F2 also. (Sorry Liberty but you did the same). It is not fair to call you "Victoria" because you have dominated this game strategically, physically, and emotionally.

My question for you is: Who were you fucking on production? jk

What do you think is your best move that gave you a spot in the F2 chairs?

Liberty:
You made the biggest move of the season by backdooring Stephanie. You won 5 HOH comps. You survived the block multiple times. You avoided drama and fought your way to F2.

I am biased in my vote, but I want to give you the chance to change my mind, so I have a TWO questions for you.

1. You were labeled as "inactive" for most of the season. This seems like an easy copout to avoid drama and confrontation. How did you play a better social game than Cersei?

2. Why did you make a big deal about our F2 when you didn't honor it and you mentioned earlier how you were already going to evict Lexi? Personally, I felt like we both weren't on board and could have left it at that.  

Good luck to you both! <3 <3 <3
Thank you girl <3 Lmaooo at "My question for you is: Who were you fucking on production? jk", you were my only showmance, it's true  The Final 2 1f60d  The Final 2 2764 The Final 2 2764

Question: What do you think is your best move that gave you a spot in the F2 chairs?

This is a really tough question! Unlike Liberty, it's difficult to pinpoint to the one move that was totally me that got me a spot in the F2. I do not think I have an extremely flashy move, but I think I made two that were necessary to get us to the end, and me to this F2. Meg, I do think pushing you to nominate Elliot as the renom during your HOH was a really great move for us. Elliot is a badass competitor, and it's very likely we would have lost an HOH to someone on the "other side" had we taken out Peter instead. I don't know if Brandy's Bitches would have made final 4 had Elliot not been backdoored that week, honestly.

I also would mention winning the HOH that evicted Jake from the game. I did not even need to win veto this week to get my desired outcome, but I did to add another comp win to my belt. On this point, I did decide how to best allocate our BBQ$$ which got us the golden veto pass which essentially sealed his eviction. Jake really had the capability to win out from F6 onwards if he was able to compete in everything, so I think getting him out when we did was absolutely crucial to me getting a spot in the F2. If he had won another HOH, it would have definitely been one of me or Meg going home that week.

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 13:08:37

Brandy Harrington wrote:
MY GIRLIES!!!! 😍💖😍

I just wanted to say I luv u both and am so proud of both of u for making it here!! Watching Brandy's Bitches (whoever came up with this name is getting a virtual hug because i luv it so much ty 💖) absolutely clean house and just exude so much power and control was delicious and I loved every second of it!!

Anyway, I think both of u r very deserving of winning and I will be happy no matter what happens!! U both should be very proud! Can't wait to see who will be the true queen of BBQ11! 💖
Brandy girl!!!! Ilysm babes The Final 2 2764 The Final 2 2764 The Final 2 2764 tysm <3

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 13:52:19

hi ladies ! such a serve seeing two queens in the f2, especially if those are the 2 i wanted to vote for if they made it to the end . i have a few questions, mainly for liberty, and while they sound narcissistic... they actually hold a lot of weight .

--------------

for Liberty:
1. i was under the assumption u backdoored me completely on ur own, i wasnt in-the-know about ur side deals and other alliances... what im saying is: how much of my backdoor was your OWN move? please explain how much of your move it is and assign amounts of credit. there have been some small disagreements with me and particularly elliot & lexi about whether or not that move was 100% urs. and dont give me a BS answer like "oh at the end of the day it was ultimately my choice"... i want the real tea and not some fake jury management bullshit. i respect realness and honesty more than acting like a politician

2. why... did u take cersei... over megara... i was cringing in the jury house knowing u would have a much harder time beating cersei over meg... so like... why?

3. WHO WAS THE SECRET HOH? IDC ABOUT THE STRATEGIZING OR WHY WHOEVER DID WHATEVER WITH BABY P AND THE OTHER NOMS... WHO WAS IT? ALL I WANT IS A NAME PLEASE

for Cersei
1. why do u take so fucking long making ur decisions with vetos and renoms

2. how much of your competitions wins are ur own? did u pave the path to the end or did ur alliance pave the path for u? also my comp wins are better just saying

3. explain why u got out peter parker at the final 5. noah fence to peter but he wasnt exactly the jury or comp threat of the season and if u got rid of liberty there, ur road would have been MUCH easier and MUCH more favorable for u to win .... especially if u won the comps u continued to win. so explain... why peter parker, the person who i assumed everyone was begging to sit next to in the f2 and win 9-0 (again no offense peter) ((and side note dont bs me like "oh dont underestimate peter blah blah, i don't want to hear that. peter was not a threat at the final five and u know it so give me the real tea))

--------

for both:
1. who is the queen of bbq11 and what was ur fav profile icon of hers

Megara and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 13:58:14

Congrats to both Cersei and Liberty the two of y’all fucking killed it and are both very deserving of getting this far!

My question is simple and for the both of you. What do you believe was the single worst move and/or worst element of your opponents game and explain why that should be a deterrent from them winning.

Good luck to both of you!

Liberty Van Zandt, Megara, Stephanie Beatriz and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 14:01:49

Can someone take me to the jury house? I'm lost and just want to tan by the pool The Final 2 1f62d

Brandy Harrington and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 14:33:37

Megara wrote:
Can someone take me to the jury house? I'm lost and just want to tan by the pool  The Final 2 1f62d

We served you an eviction notice :/

Megara and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:09:32

Megara:

1. Beginning of the game, I made sure to pick a handful of houseguests to relay and gather information from. Realizing I wasn't active as most people and was seen as an easy nominee because of this, I began to reach out to those I wasn't closely aligned to or havent spoken to much. I avoided arguments and fights because with the people I spoke to I built relationships and trust not related to game, then when game talks needed to happen I expressed how i felt truthfully. Towards the end of the game, I continued to stay out of arguments by listening and hearing everyone's thoughts out. If I didn't agree with something I addressed that person on that. I feel like because of this, I was seen as someone who would just go with the flow instead of dragging people down.

2.Truthfully, when I had to evict either you or Lexi I was stuck. It took so long evicting because I was going through every possible scenario in my head for the future competitions and sitting in final 2. I made a final 2 once we began working together because I honestly wanted to give us both a shot at winning. Moving closer to the end and you said we had similar games and I knew it would be harder to compete against that. I decided to take Cersei because as much as me and you were good in the back of my head I felt like it would backfire on me if we were both sitting here. We both got out strong players, you are extremely good at this game, you had great notes for the comps. It was just best for me in this situation to go back on what I told you and fight it out with Cersei. I've always respected you and still do respect you as a person, so I hope this clears it up.

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:11:05

Brandy Harrington wrote:
MY GIRLIES!!!! 😍💖😍

BRANDY!! Honestly thank you and ive loved talking to you and getting to know you throughout this whole game, you made a huge difference in this and got us 4 together. It was a blessing. The Final 2 2764

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:12:42

Stephanie:

1. I'll keep it real with you. Winning my hoh, I was in the alliance with you and Elliot. We were strong and honestly could have taken that to the end. BUT you were winning everything, yes i was hidden behind that but there was no way in hell if i got anywhere close to final 3 with you 2 i would be where i am right now. I approached Megara Friday, March 11th. Brought up the plan of working together after Brandy was evicted. I was the first person to bring up your name, I knew no one else was going to go for it, hence why I had to get it done. We discussed having a 4 person alliance of me, her, Cersei, and Lexi. I then won that HOH, we had our group and I went and told you and Elliot you both were good and I was thinking of a backdoor for Megara because everyone knew me and her had beef. Same night, March 11th, I told Jake and Justin I was putting them up with a plan for a backdoor. Went back into our 4 person alliance chat and said “if they ask me about a backdoor or why im doing these noms im saying im thinking of backdooring megara -obviously not true.” Of course advising a back door plan could never happen with just one person involved, so of course I had the help of my alliance. But it was MY move to approach Megara and build trust with her, My move to bring up your name and how keeping you wouldn't be beneficial for anyone, and MY move to lie and tell everyone that I was backdooring Megara.

2. I took Cersei because I felt like I had a stronger competition record and was social with those I needed to be social with. Cersei had public altercations with houseguests before they left, while I stayed completely out of it whether that was because I was inactive or not. Having kept Megara and competed with her in final 2 it could have been the same argument, me and her both have similar games, we both got out strong people. Honestly our final 3 was stronger regardless of who was up against who.

3. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE SECRET HOH WAS, like to this day. It sure as hell wasn't me or I would've put that somewhere in here lmao. If it was Megara, Lexi, or Cersei, I applaud you for doing that shit, but honestly I still don't know.

4. I AM THE BBQ11 WINNER, whether i get the crown or not. I put my whole pussy into this game and regret nothing and will take this experience with me forever. My favorite pfp of Cersei’s was the short pixie cut. First off, Cersei is a queen and icon in Game of Thrones so whatever she looks like she's gone be hot regardless, but definitely the pixie cut because she looked bad as hell imo. The Final 2 1f618

Lexi Howard and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:13:52

Justin:

Hiii, I feel like the worst move Cersei made was getting rid of Peter at final 5. Of course it wasn't bad for me, because if I was evicted then I wouldn't be sitting here answering these questions, but honestly she could've just jumped right into the final 2 seats without any fight at all. She could have taken Peter to final 2, answered questions so poorly and still came out with the win (no offense to you Peter).

Justin Russo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:19:49

omg congrats to both of you! i don't have a question but i am reading what you say to all of the other ones! good luck to both of you!

Liberty Van Zandt and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:21:03

Poison Ivy wrote:
omg congrats to both of you!  i don't have a question but i am reading what you say to all of the other ones! good luck to both of you!

Thanks so much Poison!! The Final 2 1f49a
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

The Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 2   The Final 2 EmptySat 26 Mar - 15:21:11

You can send me your votes in Twitter DM when you’re ready & before 6pm EST
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Final 2 Empty