Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final 2 (Winner Reveal)

Go down 
+9
Zuko
Justin Russo
Liberty Van Zandt
Cersei Lannister
Stephanie Beatriz
Lexi Howard
Poison Ivy
Elliot Page
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final 2 (Winner Reveal) Empty
PostSubject: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:00:23

Final 2 (Winner Reveal) Tumblr_pbv8073Tpy1vi3o1po6_r2_640

Final 2 (Winner Reveal) Arisa-Cox-BBCan7-Finale

WELCOME!!!!!!

Everyone, come on in, take a seat, get ready, we're about to find out who takes on the title of Big Brother Quarantine Season 11.

Before we get to the votes, I want to say a few words. This was such a cute season. I had the idea of doing a crossover season with hosts I highly respect in the Twitter ORG community & I'm pleased that we were able to add our own touch, our own individual flavours to this season. Overall it was a really fun season to host & watch you all play. You all brought your game to the table but remained respectful in the process so I thank you for that. I hope that for the players, it was as fun & I hope we delivered to your expectations.

Liberty, I will honestly say that if you took me back to week 1, I wouldn't have pegged you as a front runner. You settled into the shadows early on, but I came to realize you were just buying your time, why rock the boat before you need to right? Once you had a grip on the game, you grabbed it & you made it your bitch. You were a big part of the season & it feels only right to see you sitting here in the final 2.

Cersei, the misunderstood Lannister through and through. Just like Liberty, you really brought it into the second section of the season & you really brought it to another level. You were instrumental in disabling the players in power & securing key wins for your alliance. You were a force, you were feared, but you were also loyal & had a solid social game to help keep you safe when you didn't win the challenges needed.

Both of you, no matter the outcome, you come out of this with your head held high because you deserve it & you played a great game. You both should be proud, I know I am. <3

Now the votes

*Brandy Harrington stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Stephanie Beatriz stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Elliot Page stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Justin Russo stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Jake Long stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Poison Ivy stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Peter Parker stands up and locks his key in*
Spoiler:

*Lexi Howard stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

*Megara stands up and locks her key in*
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you are the winner of Big Brother Quarantine Season 11. Congratulations!!!!!!! You played an amazing game, well done!!!

Spoiler:
, runner up is something to be proud of even if it doesn't feel great in the moment. You played a great game & would have been a worthy winner to this season, so I hope you know that & are proud of the game you played.

Now stay tuned for the reveal party starting soon. After all these festivities, I will make a Twitter GC & send the Zoom link. You are not allowed to invite anyone outside the season. I also want it to be pleasant. If you have beef to take up with someone, use the Twitter GC or do it privately. The reveal takes a while so be patient as I enjoy letting everyone have their time to shine.

Final 2 (Winner Reveal) 2b811f7ac0df20dd4d2b568cea7da109

Theodora Crain, Jennifer Check, Liberty Van Zandt, Justin Russo, Cersei Lannister, Eeyore and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:00:54

CONGRATS LIBERTY!

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:02:07

CONGRATS LIB!

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:02:56

SLAAAAY

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:03:08

CONGRATS LIBERTY! DESERVED AS FUCK !!

Liberty Van Zandt and Lexi Howard like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:03:33

Congrats Lib <3 ilysm! Thank you meg & brandy for your votes!!!!! And Lexi....kindly shut the fuck up. LOL

Theodora Crain, Jennifer Check and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:04:00

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!

Thank you all so much!! I cant believe this!! You guys are all amazing and I’ve loved playing with you all!
Cersei I’m so proud of you and am so proud to have sat next to you for this I love you

Theodora Crain, Poison Ivy, Jake Long, Justin Russo, Cersei Lannister and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:04:11

CONGRATS LIBERTY!!!!

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:04:17

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Congrats Lib <3 ilysm! Thank you meg & brandy for your votes!!!!! And Lexi....kindly shut the fuck up. LOL

?
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:04:31

Liberty I take my $100 vote fee via Paypal! Jkjk
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:04:43

Omg Liberty when I threw you utb week 8 let’s just say it was so my Degrassi queen could flourish you over came that and ATE TF down so happy for you!! Congrats f2!

Theodora Crain, Lexi Howard, Brandy Harrington, Cersei Lannister and Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:05:04

zuko i miss you bsf

Zuko likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:05:10

Hey Zuko! 🙄

Zuko likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:05:29

Congrats Lobster!

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:05:50

LIBERTY! I MEANT LIBERTY! DAMN AUTOCORRECT

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:06:06

Brandy Harrington wrote:
LIBERTY! I MEANT LIBERTY! DAMN AUTOCORRECT

Oomf lying y’all!
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:06:14

ZUKO!!!

Zuko likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:06:57

WAY TO GO LIB!!!

Liberty Van Zandt and Lexi Howard like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:07:53

Brandy Harrington wrote:
Congrats Lobster!

PLS RN 💀💀 that was so funny 😂😂

Arisa Cox and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:08:11

not brandy stealing my joke
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:08:29

What’s up Zuko!
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:08:52

Zuko wrote:
Omg Liberty when I threw you utb week 8 let’s just say it was so my Degrassi queen could flourish you over came that and ATE TF down so happy for you!! Congrats f2!

Zuko I was so mad at you, but I’m over it now. I missed u bb I love youI love you Thank you!

Zuko likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:09:01

now where is my breastie Mulan
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:09:24

Omg hey y’all I missed y’all!!! Y’all all played really well during the jury phase I love you The girlies ate down (I knew I wasn’t winning when I went 10hrs in endurance and wasn’t even in the top half of the group lmaoo) but yes Gg to you all
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) EmptySat 26 Mar - 19:10:15

Liberty Van Zandt wrote:
Zuko wrote:

Zuko I was so mad at you, but I’m over it now. I missed u bb I love youI love you Thank you!

No like I’m so FUCKING PROUD I was like if it’s not me I hope she wins for the hell we endured lmaoo 👏🏾 I love you

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 (Winner Reveal)   Final 2 (Winner Reveal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 2 (Winner Reveal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next