Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:33:00

Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Poison Ivy & Jake Long… you both have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Cersei Lannister should use the Power of Veto on you.

Cersei Lannister, you have until 12:03am EST tonight (30 minutes) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:38:41

Cersei, I don’t think you will use this veto on me, but it’s always worth a shot.

You know where I stand and what I’m thinking. I leave everything on the floor and love playing this game. I might go back and forth with y’all but it’s all in the name of the game, I still do like you as a person and hope you see that

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:41:57

um i think you should use veto on me bc why don't we continue the rivalry, i love it so much!!

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:42:23

Poison Ivy wrote:
um i think you should use veto on me bc why don't we continue the rivalry, i love it so much!!

I thought you and I had a rivalry?!?

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:44:06

Jake Long wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:

i have one with everyone

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:45:16

Poison Ivy wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:

i have one with everyone

Queen of Mean

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:49:00

Poison Ivy wrote:
Girl a rivalry has to be two-sided. Idk what you're talking about  Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister 1f62d  Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister 1f485  Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister 1f49d
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:50:10

These were my nominations, I am going to stick with them. I am not using the veto. Good luck both x

DerekF out  Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister 1f49d
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:52:48

Victoria*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister   Power of Veto Ceremony #13 - Cersei Lannister Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1