Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!

Go down 
+5
Arisa Cox
Poison Ivy
Jake Long
Megara
Justin Bieber ft. Scrump
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:20:10

Again I was not winning that shit so I don't care lol
Back to top Go down
Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:20:13

Last Round. 1 minute
Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 Ezgif-2-ac8770cf26
Back to top Go down
Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:21:13

Time
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:22:21

prays
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:23:22

I thought this was gonna take like a half-hour so I waited to get food. Now all the food places around me are closed lol

Lexi Howard and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:27:10

Thankfully though I've got stuff in my room. Looks like it's Microwaved Chef Boyardee for dinner tonight 😂
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:29:28

Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
 you were right Jake 😜

You realize things like this and the way it comes across makes people dislike you and I’m pretty sure you’re suppose to impress the jury, not make them hate you

Well it seems like no matter what I say it's not going to impress the jury. When I try to be nice to you and Poison, it's condescending. Both of you didn't even start talking to me until jury. Then you're both so hurt I "lied" to you, when both of you admitted to lying to me. Why is it ok when you two do it bc we're not working together, but I'm horrible for doing the same thing? I'm playing this game to get ME to the end, not you.

The only people in jury that should and can be mad are Stephanie, Elliot, and Justin bc I totally flipped on them. But I felt like I was on the bottom of their alliances. And I couldn't tell you earlier or else it wouldn't be a blindside. There was too big of a possibility for you to pool your $ to get powers.

Also 100% Brandy bc that was my bad for not trusting her.

Last edited by Megara on Thu 17 Mar - 23:35:56; edited 2 times in total

Stephanie Beatriz, Brandy Harrington and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:30:02

We Have a Winner

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

With a total score of 1064, you have won the Power of Veto!

All total scores were as follows:

Poison Ivy: 1028
Megara: 74
Lexi Howard: OUT
Liberty Van Zandt: OUT
Peter Parker: OUT

Theodora will make your Veto thread shortly. Congrats!

Brandy Harrington and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:30:37

Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
 you were right Jake 😜

You realize things like this and the way it comes across makes people dislike you and I’m pretty sure you’re suppose to impress the jury, not make them hate you

Well it seems like no matter what I say it's not going to impress the jury. When I try to be nice to you and Poison, it's condescending. Both of you didn't even start talking to me until jury. Then you're both so hurt I "lied" to you, when both of you admitted to lying to me. Why is it ok when you two do it bc we're not working together, but I'm horrible for doing the same thing? I'm playing this game to get ME to the end, not you.

The only people in jury that should and can be mad are Stephanie, Elliot, and Justin bc I totally flipped on them. But I felt like I was on the bottom of their alliances.

I LITERALLY TALKED TO YOU FROM LIKE WEEK TWO?????
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:30:57

Love that I came in a very close 3rd

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:31:40

omfg i was so close

Theodora Crain and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:31:59

yeah im going to get drunk goodnight

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:32:04

Poison Ivy wrote:
Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
 you were right Jake 😜

The only people in jury that should and can be mad are Stephanie, Elliot, and Justin bc I totally flipped on them. But I felt like I was on the bottom of their alliances.

I LITERALLY TALKED TO YOU FROM LIKE WEEK TWO?????

You literally only hmu to see who I'm voting for or not to nom you. When else did we talk.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:32:30

Congrats Cersei! <3 Your slay era

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:36:57

Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
 you were right Jake 😜

The only people in jury that should and can be mad are Stephanie, Elliot, and Justin bc I totally flipped on them. But I felt like I was on the bottom of their alliances. And I couldn't tell you earlier or else it wouldn't be a blindside. There was too big of a possibility for you to pool your $ to get powers.

You honestly can’t be serious? You and I talked every day. And what have I lied to you about? I’m genuinely curious

And what you’re saying may be in good fun and we could all be reading it the right way, but at the same time you have to see how it could be misconstrued as like bitchy (I didn’t know how else to describe it)

Last edited by Jake Long on Thu 17 Mar - 23:39:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:37:26

Megara wrote:
Congrats Cersei! <3 Your slay era

I mean she won this one on her own and wasn’t handed it…..

But regardless congrats cersei!!

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:47:50

Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
 you were right Jake 😜

You honestly can’t be serious? You and I talked every day. And what have I lied to you about? I’m genuinely curious

And what you’re saying may be in good fun and we could all be reading it the right way, but at the same time you have to see how it could be misconstrued as like bitchy (I didn’t know how else to describe it)

Our convos were literally good morning. Have a great day. It's pretty dry compared to convos with other people, but that's not a bad thing. Maybe it's that you're reading my messages differently than I'm intending or you have a bias against me. Either way, I'll try my best to be less bitchy.
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 23:49:18

Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
 you were right Jake 😜

Our convos were literally good morning. Have a great day. It's pretty dry compared to convos with other people, but that's not a bad thing. Maybe it's that you're reading my messages differently than I'm intending or you have a bias against me. Either way, I'll try my best to be less bitchy.

But that’s still talking so you can’t say we didn’t talk and weren’t you the one who asked me
To be your bb boyfriend?!? Haha and no don’t be less bitchy, I struggle with this too sometimes it’s just reading the room and knowing of what I’m about to say can come across is a rude way when you’re not meaning to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!   Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #13 - Put a Spell on it!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4