Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal

Go down 
+8
Megara
Peter Parker
Stephanie Beatriz
Justin Russo
Jake Long
Lexi Howard
Elliot Page
Theodora Crain
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:00:00

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Au_article_still_header_encanto_editorial_1365x767_tabl_c74f5c52

~Just tell us what everyone can do!~

Veto Players
Megara
Liberty Van Zandt
Zuko
Elliot Page
Lexi Howard
Peter Parker

Welcome! This challenge is a bit intensive, so read closely! (Particularly read the rounds closely when they are posted.)

Encanto, as we all know, involves quite a large family containing an array of characters with varied powers. Each of these characters, in truth, deserve their own little bit of spotlight, so as such, I will be posting a series of tasks on this thread one at a time to represent one member of the family Madrigal each. There will be total of 6 family members shown, and therefore 6 rounds.

These tasks may vary greatly. Some may involve past events from the season. Some may involve a random skill. Some will involve posting something specific. You will not know until you see the tasks, but I will say it's advisable to have something around to draw on your screen with for certain parts.

One task will be posted every five minutes, so be quick, because your cumulative time of completion for each task from when said task was posted will determine your placements.

It's up to you to keep track of the time, as we will not nudge you if you forget to start working on the next task.

If you time out on any task, you will be given a thirty second penalty atop the 5 minutes in which you did not complete the task.

Rules
- Answer in your Diary Room
- You have 5 minutes per round before the next round is posted
- The fastest cumulative time wins
- You may submit multiple times if it's unspecified

Any questions? The first round will be posted at 10:05pm EST. The next at 10:10pm EST, the following at 10:15pm EST, and so on.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:00:38

Oh lord

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:01:02

Elliot Page wrote:
Oh lord

Fun!!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:01:14

I-

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:01:50

Theodora Crain wrote:
Elliot Page wrote:
Oh lord

Fun!!

I think we have different definitions of fun….

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:02:47

This sounds chaotic

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:02:52

WHAT THIS COMP LOOKS SO FUCKING FUN

ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EITHER OF THE ENCANTO COMPS THIS WEEK IM GOING TO JUMP OFF OF CASITA

Theodora Crain, Megara and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:03:22

naurrr not casita 😭

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:03:35

This looks fun. Let's do this!

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:03:55

good luck everyone <3

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:04:18

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
WHAT THIS COMP LOOKS SO FUCKING FUN

ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EITHER OF THE ENCANTO COMPS THIS WEEK IM GOING TO JUMP OFF OF CASITA

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal 200.gif?cid=89ab776drkj1wcth7b3x79xgyflmvo2l5sk7fvvrse1wgn02&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:04:51

GL!
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:05:04

Part 1: Isabela Madrigal

I make perfect, practiced poses
So much hides behind my smile.

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Isabla-madrigal-from-encanto

Isabela wanted to know what else she could do, and made a bunch of flowers that you have to find!

This part is simple. I just want you to complete the following word search by circling/highlighting the following miscellaneous flowers:
Carnation, Chrysanthemum, Daffodil, Jacaranda, Rose, Sunflower, Tulip

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Ucw5crO

Please upload the image of the completed search to your Diary Room.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:10:04

Part 2: Dolores Madrigal

I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling
I associate him with the sound of falling sand, ch, ch, ch

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Dolore10

Dolores can hear everything; can you?

For this part, I want you to tell me the name of the person who said the following quotes or sang the following lyrics. All can be found on the forum made by a player or host not competing in this in a public thread, OR may be an artist from the Rise & Shine songs. List the names all in one post, numbered 1-3. You do not need last names if you do not want to.

1. "Omg hi everyone, I died and came back to life after that endurance competition"

2. "Keep me forever, tell me you own me"

3. "I’m pretty sure you’re gonna use the veto on yourself which is totally fine! I just hope you make the decision that’s best for your game"

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:12:02

I’ve changed my mind, I like this
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:15:06

Part 3: Luisa Madrigal

I'm the strong one
I'm not nervous
I'm as tough as the crust of the Earth is

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Luisa-encanto-doppleganger-today-main-406cd6

For this part, I need you to simply put Luisa back together after the pressure like a drip, drip, drip that'd never stop, whoa, finally got her, and she cracked.

Complete the puzzle with rotating pieces below and upload the completed image to your Diary Room, ensuring we can see completion time and piece number in your screenshot.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=38f666a2b04a
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:15:42

Jake Long wrote:
I’ve changed my mind, I like this

if you people keep messing up my posting on the right timestamp...

Glad you like it tho <3
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:20:06

Part 4: Bruno Madrigal

That wasn't a prophecy
I could just see you were sweating

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal 61f1580212c88

For this part, I need you to complete the prophecies Bruno has foretold for this season. He's a little late in telling you all though.

For this task, I need you to denote the missing information on 3 unspecified rounds respectively on the 3 following lines, presented to you in a random order.

Missing information will be indicated by a bolded and colored question mark, and will require a name or a number from you to fill it in. Basically, just give me the information that would fill in those question marks. (You may submit on separate lines or not, as long as everything is in order, and all information is given).

Prophecy One - Day#: ?, HOH: Stephanie, Veto Holder: ?, Veto Usage: Unused

Prophecy Two- Round #: ?, HOH: ?, Initial Nominees: Mulan & Lexi, Renom: Thea, Vote Count: 10-?

Prophecy Three- Round #: 4, HOH: ?, Veto Holder: Stephanie, Renom: Mulan, Vote Count: ?-?

If I ask for a round #, I want the week/round of the information. If I ask for the Day #, I want the game day in which all the information took place.

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:25:06

Part 5: Camilo Madrigal

SEVEN FOOT FRAME
RATS ALONG HIS BACK

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Camilo-In-Encanto

Camilo is a shapeshifter, and though he can't turn into animals, he's been having a fun time turning into all of you!

Below is a face morph containing the faces of three evicted Houseguests. I want you to provide all three of their full names (exactly as presented on the cast list) all in one post, and submit them in your Diary Room in alphabetical order.

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal MQBGzzQ
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:30:06

Part 6: Mirabel Madrigal

Drawers! Floors! Doors! Let's go!
This is our home, we've got every generation!

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Encanto-interview-with-the-directors-of-the-Disney-Classic

Mirabel's door may not have opened for her, but the house sure loves her, and she knows how to get around it! Make it through the family's house as quickly as possible!

For this last part, simply complete the maze below by drawing on it and submit it to your DR. You may post it as an image or link, as long as it is somehow visible in the DR.

Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal IUhEn8g

Please upload the image of the completed maze to your Diary Room.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:32:24

This was in all forms.. BRUTAL

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:32:57

oh thats sick theodore
Theodora Crain wrote:
Mirabel's door may not have opened for her, but the house sure loves her

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Jake Long like this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:33:44

The puzzle part was brutal. There was no way I was getting that in 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:34:02

Lol @ my jigsaw time versus Theodoras

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal EmptyTue 8 Mar - 22:34:52

I liked the first one, the fifth one, and the sixth one. Those I thought were fun

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal   Power of Veto #8 - The Family Madrigal Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next