Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 5 Mar - 14:13:18

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 5 Mar - 20:57:02

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:00:00

Hey queen 😍 I’m doing it later when I get home

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:00:58

<3 can't wait
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:01:52

All I gotta say is miss Theodora cleared day 2 💀💀
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:03:20

-$5
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 5 Mar - 21:06:13

AYO???

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 5 Mar - 23:58:16

Day Two

1. Blackbear - I Needed You: I'm a beats over lyrics person for the first like 50 listens of a song I'm ngl. This beat is GOOD! The song kind of sad tho.. Are you okay Sophia?
2. Billie Eilish - Oxytocin: You almost can never go wrong with Billie. I own Billie merch like.. ofc her ass gonna be high! I prefer her older music (DSAM), but this song is so good. The beat >>>]
3. Lady Gaga - Americano - It's kind of slow and I'm not really a slow song type of person. Nevermind guys, this song isn't slow. It's an alright song
4. Avril Lavigne - Cannonball: This song is so fast paced goddamn- it's giving me 2000's walking down the street dancing in a show. It's decent tho
5. Taylor Swift - Afterglow: Now don't hate me because I know how you like to tussle.. I can't get into this. I'm sorry but I just rarely can hear a song by Taylor Swift and actually like it

Day Three

1. Ariana Grande - Leave Me Lonely: ONE OF MY FAV ARI SONGS. POSEY YOUR TASTE >>>
2. Julia Michaels - All Your Exes: HER VOICE? Okay girl I see you!
3. girl in red - hornylovesickness: Sophia you are.. so so gay. So gay. Anyways I don't really like girl in red but we move! It's an alright song
4. Milow - Ayo: Erm.. that's all I have to say
5. Dramarama - Anything, Anything, Anything: Girl I don't.. Let me just move on to day four

Day Four

1. Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good: I'm obsessed oh my god.. this beat is literally top tier. Her voice too >>>>
2. Hayley Kiyoko - Wanna Be Missed: I LOVE Hayley aand this song
3. Marina and The Diamonds - Bubblegum Bitch: This song has been on my playlist for so long.. it's so fckin good
4. Kesha - Cannonball: Whenever I hear this song I think of that Tiktok dance I'm sawry.. it's a good song!
5. P!NK - Sober: I cannot even listen to this sjdfsdkf it's blocked

Day Five

1. Gary Numan - Cars: No because my dad is obsessed with this song ksdfjksdf. I've heard this song all my damn life I swear. I enjoy it sm
2. Paramore - Ignorance: Also a song I already know but it's good yess
3. Omar Apollo - Invincible: I think I'd need to listen to it again to really enjoy it, but it's alright
4. B*Witched - C'est La Vie: I'm sorry but this is ass ksdnfsjkd
5. Disney Channel Stars - A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes: I'm sorry but I don't think I will ever get into this

Day Six

1. Fefe Dobson - Stuttering: Oh this would be my JAM in the fucking car. The beat? The lyrics alongside it? Yeah I'd be screaming my heart out
2. FLETCHER - If You're Gonna Lie: I'm obsessed with her songs and her voice.. like YESSS. CAUSE U COME OVER SAYIN SORRYYYY. Mayhaps she deserves first place..
3. The Bangles - Eternal Flame: I LOVE THIS SONG CMON THROWBACK
4. Tokischa x ROSALÍA - Linda: OH I'M BOPPING.. THIS IS GOOD
5. Alaska Thunderfuck - Everybody Wants to F**K Me: What the hell is this?

Day Seven

1. Labrinth & Zendaya - All For Us: This is one of my most streamed songs this week.. Like okay Kathy I see you! Coming out with the taste
2. Pink Sweat$ - At My Worst: I'm obsessed with his voice?? Also this beat?? KEHLANI??? God this shit is GOOD
3. Paramore: Hard Times: My god I love this song.. holy shit. I love it
4. Aminé - Sh!t2Luz: This song seems good but I'd def need to listen to it more
5. Hellogoodbye - Here In Your Arms: Uhm.. wat?

Day Eight

1. I See Red - Everybody Loves An Outlaw: Nevermind lmfao this song cleared them all. I am OBSESSED with this song. Makes me feel like a bad bitch
2. J. Balvin, Skrillex - In Da Getto: I've streamed this song like 100 times already so I'm ranking it #1 without listening to the others yet. No way they top it.. nevermind. It got topped. Still a good song though <3
3. The Veronicas- High Score: Oh this song is good?! Alright maybe I should put some energy into their music..
4. Kim Petras - Heart to Break: Beginning kind of reminded me of Butter by BTS. It's got a good beat and I like Kim's music. Overall a decent song!
5. All Saints - Never Ever: It's a slow song I'm sorry but I can't get into them unless I like listen 10 times

Day Nine

1. Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life: Okay see now THIS I can get into. This is good and a song I could definitely see myself blaring in the car
2. Lauren Aquilina - Sinners: It's slow but like tbh I can get into it a bit because it's clearly sad, but the lyrics are clear
3. Julia Michaels - If You Need Me: I like the beat a lot! Also Julia's voice is so good
4. My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise): I'm not an MCR type of person I'm sorry :/ it's not that good
5. Remi Wolf - Buzz Me In: Yeah no way I get into this
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptyTue 8 Mar - 14:09:13

My guess is 7-4 🙏
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat 12 Mar - 2:01:40

fuck this stupid ass game and these stupid ass fucking people.. not stupid game i apologize it’s a fun game BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT THESE BITCHES ARE FUCKING IDIOTIC.. LIKE GENUINELY HOW CAN U POSSIBLY BE SO FUCKING STUPID? EYE had to convince liberty that lexi was trustworthy somewhat but kind of snakey, AND SHE TURNS THAT FUCKING AROUNF TO SPEAK TO ONLY LEXI AFTER THE FUCKING VETO? ARE U A FUCKING IDIOT? LIKE GENUINELY? YOUVE GOT TO BE A GODDAMN FUCKING IDIOT TO THINK THAY WAS TRUE. AND THR MOST EMBARRASSING PART? LEXI. OPENLY. ADMITTED. TO. LYING. THE SCARIEST PART? THE FACT THAT FUCKING I FEEL AS IF I CANT EVEN TELL LIBERTY WITHOUT HER RUNJINGNIT BACK TO FUCKING LEXI TO FACT CHECK IF THE MESSAGE IS TRUE.. SHES A FUCKING IDIOT. LIKE HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE. TWO PEOPLE ARE IN THE HOUSE WHO HAVE NOMINATED YOU AND ONE PERSON HAS SPOKEN ILL OF YOU… AND YOUR FUCKING IDEA IS TO GO AND BACKDOOR SOMEBODY COMPLETELY LOYAL TO YOU? ARE YOU FCUKING STUPID? GENUINELY

AND THE WORST PART IS IS THE FACT THESE BITCHES JUST THREW THE GODDAMN GAME. LEXI IS A FUCKING IDIOT BECAUSE I CAN SAY RIGJT NOW I CAN GET A TWRGET ON HER BACK IN W GODDAMN FUCKING IJSTSNT. I COULD BLOW HER SHIT UP RIGHT HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW IF I TRULY FELT LIKE IT, BUT IT WOULD DO. NOTHING. WHY? BECAYSE THID CAST HAS FUCKING WORME FOR GODDAMN BRAINS

DONT GET ME WRONG, IM ALL FOR A COMP THREAT LEAVING.. BUT NOT WHEN THAT COMP THREAT IS NEEDED TO EVEN MAKE THE GODDAMN FUCKING EJD. HOW FUCKING IDIOTIC ARE YOU PEOPLE? IVY IS THE ONLY BITCH IN HERE WITH A FUCKING BRAIN

MEGS STUPID ASS THINKS INDONT KNOW ABOUT HER CAMPAIGNING FOR BRANDY TO STAY.. NEWSFLAHS BITCH.. I FUCKINGNDO. AND YOU WANT TO SIT HERE AND TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN TRUST ME? you went behind MY fucking back and thought i’d just dance around and think nothing of it? BRANDY GAVE ME THE MONEY.. SHUT THE FUCK UP. THATS NOT WHY. YOU CAMPAIGNED FOR HER TO FUCKINGNSTAY AND YOU WERE EVEN WILLING TO BUY A GODDAMN POWER TO HAVE IT HWPPEN. FUCK WOL THE WAY OFF

CERSEI YOURE ABOUT AS NEEDED INNTHIE GEME AS FUCKING OLAF. YOU DONT DONSHIT. U ARENT WINNING ANYTHING, Y ARENT VOTING THE SAME WAY AS ME, AND UR GONNA SAY U HAVE MY BACK? REALLY? THAT YOU SUPPOSEDLY OWE ME? WHAT THE FUCK. LIKE GOD FUCKING DAMN

JAKE YOURE JUST A FUCKING IDIOT IM SORRY

PETER YOURE LITERALLY IUT HERE ACTING DUMB AS HELL.. AT LEAST I HOPE ITS ACTING. IF YOURE DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT NOT KNOWING THESE THINGS THEN I AM VERY FUCKING EMBARRASSED FOR YOU. VERY.

LIBERTY YOU HAVE WORMS FOR FUCKING BRAINS. WORMS. YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT

LEXI YOU CAN PISS ALL THE FUCKING WAY OFF. IM OVER IT AS OF RIGHT NOW

PIISON IVU HAS BEEN THE ONLY REAL BITCH IN THIS HOUSE. THE ONLY FUCKING ONE. I COULD GO TO JUSTIN RIGHT JOW AND SHOW HIM THE MESSAGES OF LEXI WANTING ME TO BACKDOOR HIM IF I TRULY FELT LIKE IT

I COULD GO TO LIBERTY SND SHOW HER THE MESSAGES OF LEXI OPENLY ADMITTINGNTONLYING

AND LIBERTY IM NOT FUCKINGNSURE WHY U THINK I CAN TRUST YOU TIGHT NOW.. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ASK ME WHO IVY IS FUCKING LOYAL TO WHRN YOUR ASS JUST BACKDOORED SOMEBODY LOYAL TO YOU.. LIKE ARE YOU DEADASS FUCKING OKAY?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task
Page 1 of 1