Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:05:09

Okay, so I have really liked the theme and competitions! It’s really been great so far. I like the villains twist, and I’m curious to see how the rest of the weeks unfold with it. I do hope it ends way before final 8 because that might just be too much hahaha. I am worried/intrigued by the BBQ$$ cave of wonders tbh, I do personally prefer games with like a few powers, so we’ll see how that plays out? I just genuinely hope it doesn’t become like Allstars where like 4 powers are used one round idk Hahahhaa, it was too much for me personally, if I am being candid!! I also really think in future seasons people who survive the block should get more BBQ$$$$ that round than at least people who just have to vote. It would even the playing field a bit more. Perhaps even get them more BBQ$$$ than people who even won a comp that round, ngl. It’d be a good addition I feel. I am tryna think about what else to say…but I mean bbq is as organized as it gets and y’all are on it!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySun 6 Mar - 1:36:38

Day2 favorite song:

Close between Theo's and ember's...but I pick Blackbear's song, I've been a fan since like high school! But Afterglow is a swift song i didnt know before and its pretty solid too! Both are catchy and have some good lyrics :3

Day3 favorite song:
I'll pick All Your Exes!! Jahahhaha its a wild/funny ass song and i enjoyed it the most

Day4:
Sober - Pink
This was a banger from like the MTV days!!! Huge throwback, hands down my favorite Pink song

Day5:
Ohhh of course ill have to go with Paramore!!!! such a banger Very Happy

day6:
i didnt know any of these songs lol, so ... it was as objective as a fav song pick as possible. ill pick the fletcher song, most likely to include on my playlist

day7:
ohh this was a hard day i really like all of these songs actually! i really like kehlani and i didnt know this song!! definitely a good song, but not one of my most favorite paramore songs thoo. ill go with the amine song its very catchy

day8:
in da getto definitely hahahahah that song gets everyone litty

day9: WELCOME TO MY LIFE BY SIMPLE PLAN IS SUCH A GOOD SONG. VERY CANADIAN OF U KATHY TO PICK. I. LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:35:23

it was 8-3 to save elliot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task