Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra money task

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyTue 1 Mar - 19:10:32

Make a thread in your Diary Room titled "Extra Money Tasks" & talk about the season so far. If you're a new player to forums, let me know what you like & don't like about it. If you're a returning player let me know how the experience is so far compared to your other BBQ experiences. Put as much details as you can. it will only help us do better.

I’m a new player to forums and after spending a few days on it, it feels much smoother and easier to navigate. There is definitely a learning curve or I’m just a boomer and used forums in the 00’s. I really like the separate rooms and it feels more “housey” than on discord. One thing I really appreciated was all the help from hosts but also the thorough instructions posted in each posts (ex. The challenge instructions were really easy to follow). I also love the theme! It’s soo cute!!!

-Sent from my iPhone

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyTue 1 Mar - 19:56:43

We love having you <3
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptySat 5 Mar - 16:06:34

Day 2.
1. Cannonball - Arisa
2. Americano - Pedro
3. Afterglow - Ember
4. Oxytocin - Justin
5. I needed you - Theodora
I only heard cannonball and americano. Currently obsessed w Avril’s new album.

Day 3.
1. Leave me Lonely - Justin
2. Dramarama - Pedro
3. All your exes - Ember
4. Ayo technology - Arisa
5. Girl in red - theodora
I haven’t heard any of these songs. I love Ariana so she’s 1. And then I thirst over Pedro’s pic so he’s 2.

Day 4.
1. Cannibal - Ember
2. Bubblegum Bitch - Pedro
3. You know I’m no good - Justin
4. Sober - Arisa
5. Wanna be missed - Theodora
I love all these songs. I just judged them on how often I’d listen to these again. Sorry theodora, I just listen to Hayley the least.

Day 5.
1. A dream is a wish your heart makes - Ember
2. Cars - Pedro
3. C’est la vie - Arisa
4. Ignorance - Theodora
5. Invincible - Justin
Didn’t know any of these songs so random. I have only ever heard Ember’s song sorry y’all.

Day 6.
1. Linda - Justin
2. Everybody wants to fuck me - Ember
3. Bangles - Pedro
4. Stuttering - Arisa
5. If you’re gonna lie - Theodora
I love Rosalia so Justin is #1. Idk the other songs so I just ordered them based on thumbnail.

Day 7.
1. Here in Your Arms - Pedro
2. All of us - Arisa
3. Hard times - Ember
4. Shit2luv - Justin
5. At my Worst - Theodora
I’M OBSESSED WITH HERE IN UR ARMS. love zendaya. Love promote. Don’t know the other 2.

Day 8.
1. Heart to break - Ember
2. In da ghetto - Justin
3. High score - Theodora
4. Never Ever - Arisa
5. I see Red - Pedro
I literally only know heart to break. Ranked the rest based on the artist or thumbnail. Sorry I didn’t listen to any of the recommended songs but I’m drunk at the pool now. - Sent from my iPhone

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:36:07

Invisible HOH vote guess: 7-5
BP: Steph, Justin, Poison, Jake, Peter, Liberty, Lexi
Elliot: Meg, Cersei, Brandy, Heihei, Zuko
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:05:10

I want to know how you feel about production, challenges, twists, the game in general, the forum. Give us the tea

I know this is going to sound super basic but I love and appreciate everything yall are doing. This is my first forum AND BB ORG. And it has exceeded all my expectations. Thank you Zaddy Lucas for referring me! My only complaint would be that I wish there was a little more explanation on some comps for example the POV when I was HOH I didn't realize there was a time limit but thats on me for not reading. So maybe I don't have any complains. I just want to take this time again to say thank you to all the hosts. The time and commitment yall put into this ORG really shows. And I probably wil never play an ORG again bc this has been such a satisfying experience. Until I go on BB, Survivor or the Circle irl haha.

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:06:11

Real talk though, I was super skeptical of this game coming in, but it honestly feels super realistic to BB. WAYYY more than discord or twitter games. Kudos to you all <3

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:07:09

Ummmmm no. You better play SlimmBB5 Extra money task 1f618

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:07:14

And I think the anonymity of it prevents the group think and pregaming that happen in the twitter fast games which is really appealing for newbies like me that don't know everyone that plays twitter games and only play for fun every now and then

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:52:48

Megara wrote:
Real talk though, I was super skeptical of this game coming in, but it honestly feels super realistic to BB. WAYYY more than discord or twitter games. Kudos to you all <3

Thank you. I had been trying to get forum games going for years (since BB18) and no one would try it until the pandemic started and I had Rockstar help promote it. what you just described is exactly why I will always be a forum ORG girl.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:54:11

Megara wrote:
And I think the anonymity of it prevents the group think and pregaming that happen in the twitter fast games which is really appealing for newbies like me that don't know everyone that plays twitter games and only play for fun every now and then

It sadly still happens, but on a much lower scale. We get better at casting every season. Like we are pretty familiar now who cliques with who, we try to avoid that as much as possible. For the comps, I get sometimes there's a lot to read. Maybe we can give more time to read them, not sure.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:18:39

Arisa Cox wrote:
Megara wrote:

It sadly still happens, but on a much lower scale. We get better at casting every season. Like we are pretty familiar now who cliques with who, we try to avoid that as much as possible. For the comps, I get sometimes there's a lot to read. Maybe we can give more time to read them, not sure.

Yes. I like when yall ask us to all like the post when we're ready.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptySat 12 Mar - 0:14:23

I can get into a habit of that. My only thing is I can't do that with every comp. If I use the Aristocats HOH, I don't want to give people so much time to google & make a list of cat names while others don't think of doing that & we all wait for them to like it until they're ready. But for most comps I believe it can be done

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptySat 12 Mar - 0:26:16

completely agree! There are definitely some comps where it isn't feesible but some definitely could have used more clarification or me not being intoxicated Extra money task 1f480. Overall this is probably the most enjoyable org experience I've ever had out of 3.

Theodora Crain and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptySat 12 Mar - 17:11:33

Omg I thought of a suggestion. For the chats in the beginning, it was really difficult to manage having 20 chats there. As each person was evicted, I really appreciated yall removing my chats to make my 1:1's easier. I don't know if you can do this, but if you had 2 other sections (prejury chats and jury chats) so the active chats are all in one place. It was hard for me to see who is still in the game and who isnt and couldn't imagine seeing all 20 still. 

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task EmptySat 12 Mar - 17:12:41

Or making another folder in the 1:1 chat and moving the evicted HG there so we can still reference them, but they're not taking up space in the main area. If that makes sense. 

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra money task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money task   Extra money task Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra money task
Page 1 of 1