Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 20:56:11

Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Belle, Olaf, Thea & Xander you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Stephanie should use the Power of Veto on you.

Stephanie, you have until 10:15pm EST tonight to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Thea Queen

Thea Queen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:01:04

Hi i would love to come off. I am a v loyal player and will repay you when the time comes. Plus i am still getting the hang of this forum so id love to stay and keep learning it while also getting to know yall cuties 🤩
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:03:09

i am the queen of bbq11 but i feel like it would be wrong for me to send out thea queen. u proved ur here to play and u deserve a second chance... so im using the power of veto on thea queen queen <3

Mike Wazowski, Thea Queen and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:04:32

Hi everyone! Sadly I'm still on the block, that veto comp was so tough  Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz 1f62d but I wanted to make a public campaign before I go to bed. It's been nice speaking to you all and I'd love to stay and get to know you all more! I hope you consider keeping me as I have so much more game to play. I'm definitely an asset to your game and hope you keep me Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz 1f497

Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz 200.gif?cid=89ab776deh56995mo8nc409iygup0dctq24zm3chzb2ghs2p&rid=200

Belle

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thea Queen

Thea Queen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:08:07

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
i am the queen of bbq11 but i feel like it would be wrong for me to send out thea queen. u proved ur here to play and u deserve a second chance... so im using the power of veto on thea queen queen <3

TY SM 😍😍😍I love youI love youI love you👑

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:11:07

shit i guess i have to make a renom ok um sorry lexi but ur also not active or anything and you spoke one message to me the second the game started and then u dipped sooo pls take a seat also i want the boys out this round so i hope u stay

Mike Wazowski and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 21:18:57

AH SHIT IM MISSING EOPHORIA

Megara and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 22:09:24

I will go make the eviction thread

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz EmptySun 27 Feb - 22:40:43

HELP…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz   Power of Veto Ceremony #1 - Stephanie Beatriz Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1