Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 1 Mar - 18:38:17

What up Kathy girl and other hosts Smile

So this being my first bbq game on a forum I would like to say this is the cutest game! I love the theme, I love the powers, and so far the comps are super cute! My only thing is like maybe I'm dumb but finding certain shit is kinda hard. Like me finding the rise and shine songs everyday I can never remember where tf they are lolol. But not your fault its just me I think lol.

I love everyone you casted in all different ways, thinking about what I said first night about not trusting people I'm taking that back because I feel like I trust a lot of people which I don't want to. I need to secure a final 2 with someone but like I feel like everyone is talking to everyone so I don't want to say that to anyone because I don't want to go home.. ugh big brother games are so hard

But I love this- thank you for casting me

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 1 Mar - 19:09:18

Thank you for giving it a try. I would say for the "where things are", it will come with time. I have my logic, but like if I play someone else's game they might not have the same logic. House rooms is usually just social shit. I will never post important announcements that impact the game in there. The living room is where all the important stuff happens, ceremonies and announcements bc I see it like in the Big Brother show it's on the TV they put announcements & stuff. You'll get used to it though <3

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:33:29

I think the invisible vote was 7-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1