Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Cersei Lannister DRs

Go down 
+4
Arisa Cox
Pedro
Theodora Crain
Cersei Lannister
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 1:52:09

if i win, idgaf anymore, i may just go in and nominate 2 of the trio. like what do i have to lose atp lol. i just feel deep down that stephanie *IS* loyal to me to a certain extent, and i just dont want to shoot too early and be out literally the week after. if i win and target anyone besides the trio, thats ALSO just as stupid. idk. hm. help.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 11:58:55

id guess: zuko is imran?

also cindy is not megara because megara won hoh lol
also my ass hurts alot (i have bruises on it) cuz i sat on stone for like 8 hours

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 1:52:50

this is really just annoying all around and im so fucking pissed what stupid ass veto picks along with the fact i couldnt even compete in the hoh, its just all really frustrating and annoying  Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f602  Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f602 ill get over it tomorrow but yea im livid right now, and everything just adds on to the general annoyance ive felt for weeks, starting with michael leaving. the megara / invisible HOH were just a reminder how much im wasting my fucking time so i am waiting to be a final nom on the block so i can just rip these flops to absolute shreds. starting with baby p campaigning hard for mike to leave right after we made a fucking alliance with him??? LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? THIS MAN JUST KEPT U SAFE LIKE A WEEK AGO AND UR F2 IS CLOSE WITH HIM??? ITS PREJURY??? LIKE BRO. IT is so fucking WILD and THEN somehow JAKE AND BABY P ARE UP???? and then ELLIOT IS THE RENOM? HELLO? why not put the twink up in the first place next to ... IDK STEPHANIE?> ITS ANONYMOUS???!?!??!?!?!?! OH GOD DAMMIT. AND JAKE LONG. WTF? WHY IS NO ONE TARGETING *HIM* NOW? WHY DID STEPH ALIGN WITH HIM? LIKE HUHHHH? i am trying so hard to be cool, calm, collected but its really difficult lmaooo.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 14:00:13

everytime i see baby plankton liking something or posting it triggers a visceral reaction where i want to fucking cuss anferny out lol
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 19:27:45

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
i feel like the only good weeks are when im hoh at this point!

stfu u just made 100 alliances and won comps lol
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 23:59:39

OK I NEED TO FUCKING RELAX BUT I MAY HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB PUTTING MYSELF IN GOOD POSITION WITH JUSTIN/STEPH IF THEY WIN NEXT WEEK...I SHOULD BE SAFE? IF BRANDY WINS SAFE? IF EVERYONE BESIDES IVY AND JAKE WIN, I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!

I LITERALLY NEED TO GET THEM OUT , AND STRENGTHEN MY RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE TWINKS + MEG, AND MAYBE I CAN ACTUALLY BE OIKAY???? IM FEELING OPTIMISTIC. AHHAHAHHDFGDWIJNDFKMDFDSNSDNSD PLZ GOD I NEED 2 WIN
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 0:11:18

*creates teenage mutant ninja turtles*
michael + baby p go back to back, the two babes i gave nicknames to

*creates harry, ron, and hermione*
brandy + meg fight the next day and brandy is otb

AM I JUSTBAD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 0:19:52

U KNOW WHATS ACTUALLY SICK??? IN MY 5TH SEASON OF BBQ....... I NEEDED A PRE-JURY BATTLEBACK, AND I DONT GET ITTTTTTTT THE ONE SEASON WHERE ANY EVICTED HG WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR ME AND IT DONT HAPPEN HAAHAHA BUT IN BBQ1/BBQ3/ALL STARS A BATTLEBACK WAS BAAAAD FOR ME

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 16:35:37

Sad

Cersei Lannister likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 18:42:38

Cersei Lannister wrote:
id guess: zuko is imran?

also cindy is not megara because megara won hoh lol
also my ass hurts alot (i have bruises on it) cuz i sat on stone for like 8 hours
im dying rn thinking meg was cindy ... in slimmbb4 me rank and cindy were working on a comp together and cindy is answering questions we alrdy have answers to......and the answers she gives are WRONG on top of it lmao so funny hahaha. like she is literally unintentionally sabotaging  Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f602  Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f602  Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f602  Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f602  Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f62d

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 18:43:42

lmOFAOOO STEPH GOT THE 3X VOTE? HAHAHAHAHA. HILARIOUS. I HAVE TO KISS HER ARROGANT ANNOYING ASS LONGER THAN EXPECTED NOW, SIGH. I WAS GONNA NOM HER THIS WEEK OOPS, BUT YA NO I CANT. SINCE SHE WILL STAY. THE TWINKS R IN TROUBLE IF I WIN!
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 19:45:29

I FUCKING LOVE JADA. FUCK MY INTERNET AND THAT RULE OMFG LOLOLOL HOW THE FUCK DID SHE WIN THIS

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:40:17

We have no Jada in this game I'm afraid.

Pirate Ember likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:43:05

LMAOO i mean... LIBERTY
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 21:46:39

being honest can go a long way in some situations. i think i got out f11 in all stars with only josh has an ally tbh but its final 10 here and i am making f9 and i have a lot of options to get to the end. if this is anything like slimmbb4, i was nom first time at f9. HOPE THTS NOT THE CASE LOL. but nah this game is nothing like that cuz me and josh ate the entire prejury lmao and then died in jury, hopefully the failure prejury and rise in jury can secure me F2 OMFGGGG. me, steph, and ivy are the only ones never nominated. steph leaves tonight, ivy/jake tomorrow as my noms, omfgg and im the only person never nom at f8!! yayyy lets see if i can do thiS!!! go cersei go!!!
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:04:24

she cant use her tirple vote if shes the nom LMFAOOOO HAHAHAHAHA SHE ABOUT TO GO UP YEEEEESSS STEPHANIE EVICITON PARTY WOOOOTT
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Mar - 14:55:48

HAHAHAHAH STEPHANIE LEAVING WITH A TRIPLE VOTE IN HER POCKET IS AMAAZIN.G HAHAHAHAHA LMFOA...THIS GIRL IS OBSESSED WITH BEGGING FOR MONEY (SOUNDS LIKE DEBBIE/CRUELLA IN BBQALLSTARS) AND I AM GLAD SHE GOT OUT UNANIMOUSLY!!!! THANK GOD FOR CAPTAIN HOOK!!!!! YAAAA BUDDY Very Happy I AM SO HAPPY. FUCK HER FOR SAYIN IM PLAYING THE BEST GAME. IK IM PLAYING WELL BUT YEA IM REALLY SCARED NOW LOL. I CANT COMPETE IN HOH TONIGHT UGH BUT I THINK WE COULD ALL POOL OUR MONEY SOMEHOW AND GET SOMETHING IF WE DONT WIN. THERE HAS TO BE A WAAAAY TOOOO STAAAY!!!! PLEASE GOD. POISON IVY AND JAKE LONG MUST LEAVE BACK TO BACK, AND THEN ELLIOT AND JUSTIN. THE GIRLS WILL STICK TOGETHER!
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:49:55

jake, ivy, and stephanie never were getting a vote for em in this game lmao
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:55:35

fuck stephanie dumbass for saying she rooting for me and tells evry1 im playing th best game

just say ur bitter as fuck i dont wanna keep u, and im not ur sheep follower and didnt want to work with ur lying overaligned annoying fake ass
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:57:18

stephanie sucked at this game and only survived this long bc of comp wins.

jake long has 0 social skills and will never get a single vote in jury lmao. 'what r we doijng' 'wheres the vote' 'wheres ur head at' ...and offers 0 info in return. STFU LOL.

ms. ivy is literally the same as jake but a tad cuter
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 19:56:07

Cersei Lannister wrote:
being honest can go a long way in some situations. i think i got out f11 in all stars with only josh has an ally tbh but its final 10 here and i am making f9 and i have a lot of options to get to the end. if this is anything like slimmbb4, i was nom first time at f9. HOPE THTS NOT THE CASE LOL. but nah this game is nothing like that cuz me and josh ate the entire prejury lmao and then died in jury, hopefully the failure prejury and rise in jury can secure me F2 OMFGGGG. me, steph, and ivy are the only ones never nominated. steph leaves tonight, ivy/jake tomorrow as my noms, omfgg and im the only person never nom at f8!! yayyy lets see if i can do thiS!!! go cersei go!!!
LMFAOOOOOOO WHY THIS HAPPEN AGAIN??? FIRST NOM AT F9
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 23:31:50

potential speech #1

Hiii everyone! On the block because Jake thought he’d use his first hoh in jury to take out someone who hasn’t won any competitions and has voted in the minority for like half the votes. I'm nominated today because Stephanie put a target on me for not wanting to play follow the leader with her, and Jake is unable to make decisions with his own brain. Keep me in this game, and take out Elliot, the clear frontrunner. You’ll never get the chance again. Guaranteed x Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f485

Love you Elliot <3
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Mar - 23:40:34

i am not rocking the boat. literally stfu cersei i know u want to cuss out these motherfuckers but come on the whole point is to try a new strategy and gameplay Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 1f62d and NOT be reactionary. IT JUST IS SO SO HARD. DO NOT SEND THAT PLEA GOD DAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 1:16:21

so nervous so nervous so nervous so nervous. please god give me the opportunity to put up justin and jake and see them all squirm just once please. alot of the hohs i think i could have done well in an alternate world are gone but maybe just MAYBE I GOT IT. pLEASE DONT BUY POWER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. with the veto pass, we could literally just FRONT DOOR JUSTIN NEXT WEEK LMFAOOO. I THINK HES WAY MORE THREATENING THAN JAKE AND NO ONE WANNA VOTE FOR JAKE ASS IN THE END LETS BE REAL. THE ONLY PERSON WHO JAKE HAS MY VOTE NEXT TO IVY LOLLOL.

VOTE ORDER:
1)MEG//LIB//LEXI -- ILL HAVE TO GO OFF SPEECHES FOR THEM BUT I LUV EM ALL 3.
2)JUSTIN//PETER PARKER
3) JAKE LONG
4) IVY

IF I LEAVE ITS BEEN FUN AND I WILL LEAVE BY DEF DRAGGING BABY P(ILY BUT -_- I HAVE TO Razz), STEPHANIE, AND THATS IT BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANY OF THESE HGS KNOW WHERE MY RANK IN TERMS OF VOTE LIES. IVY IS LITERALLY A JAKE CLONE, LIKE 100%. ITS SO WEIRD, AND THEY APPARENTLY HAVE A F2 LOL. THEY SMART FOR CLOCKING ME AND MEG F2 BUT IDK WHAT THAT GIRL SAID TO GET PPL 2 REALIZE. SHES SO WILD. LOL.

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Mar - 10:42:36

BREATHING IN N OUT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cersei Lannister DRs
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next