Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Cersei Lannister DRs

Go down 
+4
Arisa Cox
Pedro
Theodora Crain
Cersei Lannister
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister DRs Empty
PostSubject: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySat 26 Feb - 3:58:27

hi cersei here hows it going. yay im excited to play again and really excited to write this DR. woot woot.  so my strategy for now is to not be as crazy as i normally am day 1/2 and talk to everyone and be like a wild ass mfer and overalign soooo quickly. i need to CHILL, like genuinely relax and play it slow and not be a huge threat right off the bat. i am also trying rly hard to hide my ID by talking like i have never talked as a char before. i need to relax calling everyone hot and being unnecessarily sexual. that will give me away. but anyway i am also gonna try and write all my lies shere o i can keep up. nnrmally i forget my lies, and i wanna remember them. i wanna get into an alliance, win HOH#2/#3, and then try to keep a low profile as best i can. i do want to play a more honest game than i normally do and idk i jus wanna win hahahhaahhaha

LIES
#1) i went to baby shower and my friend is pregnant with twins

Arisa Cox, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySat 26 Feb - 4:04:41

oh and yea im not guessing IDs fuck that shit bc i suck at it these days

LOL but i have guesses. maybe ill guess in like 24 hours hahahaha

Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySat 26 Feb - 15:13:44

LIES
#2) from PA//east coast time
#3) never been to NYC
#4) i study history in college lol

Arisa Cox and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:51:33

LIES
#2) from PA//east coast time
#3) never been to NYC
#4) i study history in college lol
#5) eagles fan

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:52:15

ID guesses:
Anferny - Baby Plankton
Jada - Liberty
Megara - Tiara
Stephanie - Courtney

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySun 27 Feb - 3:23:11

Cersei Lannister wrote:
ID guesses:
Anferny - Baby Plankton
Jada - Liberty
Megara - Tiara
Stephanie - Courtney

stephanie cannot be courtney bc this person was drunk., courtney is in high school lol and doesnt seem like type to drink. drunk on forum would lead me to guess mari but idk i am not convinced rly it's her like at all.

Is Belle Siham lol

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySun 27 Feb - 3:24:02

im positive about anf/jada but thats it okay good night
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySun 27 Feb - 3:27:38

stephanie is a veteran and so is justin i feel
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptySun 27 Feb - 15:35:54

TOO MANY PEOPLE TO TALK TO I CANNOT DO IT FUCK!!! ALSO IM NOT OVERALIGNED BUT WATCH THAT CHANGE SOON LOL
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyMon 28 Feb - 1:18:54

ok so i am trying rly hard not to overalign and stick to a side lmfao this is tough 4 me
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyMon 28 Feb - 2:58:36

sooo my strategy was not to be too active in the beginning and try and stick to my people //side, which im basically doing. i have my 6 person group i will ride with, but i will also prioritize liberty // brandy in this game.

steph is my #2 at this time, and anferny is #1.... i dont wanna hide anything from them, so i really hope they are in any other alliances im in. a 5 person with Mike, Peter, Me, Baby P, and Liberty may form, and a 5 with me brandy poison ivy stephanie and megara may form too?? Idkkk it usually gets messy when im so overaligned, but then Megara/Stephanie/Baby P will also be overaligned so maybe it isnt AS BAD if WE GET CAUGHT LMAO

its not like justin is an angel, that guy is on so much and talks to everyone and everyone loves him. megara(tiara??? IDK!!! she is pretending to be from texas so good if its her) is also very active and def overaligned...(is this bb ash? idk i cant tell lol)

IS JOSH THE CHICKEN? LOL

ok ima stop guessing IDs, but tis always funny to see how wrong my guesses are later in the game. but obviously im right about anferny lol. they talk like this in dms/other forum games.

ill try to win hoh #2 or #3, idk yet, but i def have people to nominate atp

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyMon 28 Feb - 3:00:16

5851 posts on this forum scares me. justin and steph reallly talking alot. oh and elliot too lol.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyMon 28 Feb - 3:03:28

I NEED MULAN GONE BTW!!! I WILL EVICT THEM THE SECOND I CAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyMon 28 Feb - 18:32:43

If Megara isn't Tiara I'll be embarrassed but they are playing a quintessential Tiara game lololol
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:38:53

so i am soooo happy chicken is off the block and safe! I love that chicken and I want Tiana for sure gone this week. idc about the second person who leaves but that’s rly my goal honestly. She did 3 of those damn puzzles like wtf that means she’s probably from the Twitter community if she’s never done bbq before.
I know Justin, Elliot, and Stephanie the the biggest threats to win this game as of rn but I got o chill because it’s literally like f17’ after this eviction lol. If i win Miss Thea or Zuko is my target
Got to play it chiiiiilllllll and not be crazy lol .

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyTue 1 Mar - 22:29:26

So in general I am hella worried Jake won. We don’t have an official alliance and we haven’t talked much game at all. I wasn’t going to target them at all this round even as a renom, so I really hope he wouldn’t nom me LOL.

I NEED TO LAY LOW BUT
IM ABOUT TO FREAK OUT
CUZ ALL THESE PEOPLE BUGGING!
EXCEPT FOR BRANDY MY #1 BITCH!
AND SHES A DOG! WHICH IS WHY I CALLED HER A BITCH 😃 !
WHY ARE MY ALLIES ALL VOLUNTEERING TO GO UP IN A KNOCKOUT COMP
THIS IS HOW SOPHIA FELT ABOUT ME IN BBQ6 LOL
BUT I AT LEAST TRIED TO PRETEND
THESE PEOPLE GIVE ACTUALLY 0 FUCKS OF PRETENDING THEY DONT WANNA WIN

MAN I DONT WANNA GO OUT WEEK 3!!!!!!! PLEASE NOOO

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:03:12

Cersei Lannister wrote:

WHY ARE MY ALLIES ALL VOLUNTEERING TO GO UP IN A KNOCKOUT COMP
THIS IS HOW SOPHIA FELT ABOUT ME IN BBQ6 LOL
BUT I AT LEAST TRIED TO PRETEND

LMFAOOO

Arisa Cox and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:55:24

i literally think im gon be nominated and i wasnt even after this twink tbh, like not even as a renom. i really am so mad i flopped at this comp bc i am so impulsive

reminds me of F4 HOH in slimms where i def would have won lmao bc my notes were insane (shouts amanda for editing mine) but like i kept answering too quickly without wiaitng and freaking hope won LOOOLL anyways same shit here i just rly wanna not go out omfg *cry*

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:09:27

LMFAOOO CINDY IS MEGARA...NOT TIARA...THIS IS HILARIOUS........
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:10:02

THEY PLAY LITERALLY IDENTICALLY.LOOOOL LITERALLY MEGARA IS SUCH A CINDY CHARACTER LOL
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:22:33

If Iman is Stephanie I'll kms
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:45:27

How am I safe, genuinely thought I was going up! Omfg Cersei Lannister DRs 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs 1f62d Cersei Lannister DRs 1f62d BLESS
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:47:09

Me and Anferny as a duo is really cute
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:47:56

I need to win HOH #4 because im sure stephanie will likely gun // win hoh #5 bc she dont wanna be nominated

STEPHANIE IS NO NEWBIE!
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs EmptyWed 2 Mar - 18:22:26

i have to win veto or this dragon boy gonna backdoor me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cersei Lannister DRs   Cersei Lannister DRs Empty

Back to top Go down

Cersei Lannister DRs
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next