Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nominations   Nominations EmptyFri 11 Mar - 21:01:13

Hey everyone. I have decided to nominate you, Jake, and you, Justin, for eviction this week.

Jake… We haven’t been aligned in this game from the beginning. You have also been taken off the block twice. You are clearly a huge threat to win this whole thing, and this is what’s best for me.

Justin… You nominated me weeks ago so I am returning the favor this week. No hard feelings. Good luck in Veto.

With Liberty and Justice for all. Peace. ✌🏽
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptyWed 16 Mar - 20:48:39

Hey everyone. I have decided to nominate you, Jake, and you, Justin, for eviction this week.

Jake… I know you don’t think I am playing my own game. This move and every other move I have made in this game has all been for me and my game. Including this one. I am sorry that I cannot help yours at this point, but this is what I believe is best.

Justin… I have already nominated you once on my last HOH so this just makes sense. I don’t want to make an enemy or step on any more toes at this stage in the game.

Good luck to you both in the POV. #JusticeForJamesTiberiusYorke
Back to top Go down

Nominations
Page 1 of 1