Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nominations   Nominations EmptyThu 10 Mar - 0:40:13

This is where I will make my nominations
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptyThu 10 Mar - 0:52:17

I’m sorry in advance to my nominees, but I do think both of you should somewhat be aware of this by now.. hopefully?

My first nomination is going to be Brandy Harrington. Brandy, I’m not really sure what to say here. It was brought up to me that you were potentially the anonymous HoH and that you have been dragging my name through the mud to multiple houseguests. At first I questioned whether it was true or not, but if anything, me winning this HoH confirmed it. I didn’t receive a congratulations message from you, so I am under the assumption you most likely already know that you’re a nominee. Following that, word has spread that you’ve created at least 5 separate alliances in this game. I’m not sure as to the exact total, but never once was I asked by you to be in one. If you aren’t the anonymous HoH, well then I’ll honestly be shocked.

As for my second nomination, I am sorry Peter, but I’m going to have to nominate you. We’ve already spoken in our one on one as to why.

With that being said, I wish you both luck in the power of veto.
Back to top Go down

Nominations
Page 1 of 1