Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning

Go down 
+7
Justin Russo
Liberty Van Zandt
Stephanie Beatriz
Arisa Cox
Peter Parker
Elliot Page
Pirate Ember
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning Empty
PostSubject: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:00:03

Power of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning 0790qXl

~The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.~

Veto Players

Elliot Page
Brandy Harrington
Peter Parker
Liberty Van Zandt
Stephanie Beatriz
Justin Russo

Your favorite dead bitch is back again tonight. We all know how to get to Neverland right? If you don’t that’s just like…silly. It’s the Second Star to the right of course. To help you landlubbers get familiar with identifying which star to go straight on ‘til morning to, I have created this Veto Challenge.

Round by Round I will send you a photo with arrows pointing Up, Down, Left and Right. There will also be 3 Stars with various people or words written on them. I will ask you a question, and the answer is 1 of the 3 Stars in the sea of all the directions. Your goal is to send me the correct order of directions on how to get to the correct Star from one of the multiple starting points. The last person to send me the correct order of directions in their DR each round will be eliminated from this competition. The last person standing will win the Golden Power of Veto!

Rules

- You will be sending the answers in your Diary Room for each round. They won’t be accepted here.
- If you are wrong, you may correct yourself. This will be going off time stamp.
- I want it formatted like this, for example : “Up Down Down Right Left Up Left Right”

Any questions? The first round will be posted at :05

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:00:54

Any chance we can get an example? 😭 Sorry
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:01:48

This sounds like fun! I'm excited

Pirate Ember likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:02:07

I didn’t make an example. The second you see the photo it will make complete sense.

Elliot Page likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:05:10

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning W7kfXrs

Round 1 : Who played Tinker Bell in the 2003 adaptation of Peter Pan?
Send the directions to your DR

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:09:00

Correct Answer : Right, Right, Right, Right, Down, Down Down, Down, Left, Left

Ludivine Sagnier

Eliminated: Stephanie Beatriz

Next Round at :11
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:09:19

Theodora wiped the floor with my ass on this one too.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:09:31

i hate this bullshit land we live in and call home
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:11:05

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning ZHfBYNp

Round 2 : What is the missing word in this famous Peter Pan quote? “All you need is ____, trust and a little pixie dust.”

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:15:17

Elliot & Liberty are both incorrect.

You both may try again.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:17:14

I’m an idiot 💀 anyways..
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:18:23

Correct Answer : Down, Down, Right, Up, Right, Down
OR
Up, Left, Down, Down, Right, Down, Down, Right, Up, Right, Down

Faith

Eliminated: Liberty Van Zandt

Next round at :21
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:19:16

what the actual fuck
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:21:02

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning Gbmpss2

Round 3 : Peter Pan; or, the Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up or Peter and Wendy, often known simply as Peter Pan, was originally published in the form of a play in what year?
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:24:39

Peter & Justin are both incorrect.

You both may try again.
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:26:25

You’re both incorrect again.

Keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:27:17

Omg I just saw it I’m such an idiot
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:28:51

Correct Answer : Down, Down, Down, Down, Right, Up, Up, Right

Eliminated: Peter Parker

Next Round at :31
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:29:55

Bruh my mom came in and distracted me 😭
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:31:02

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning VISEjiI

Round 4 : Which one of these articles of clothing does Captain Hook’s first mate, Mr. Smee, wear?
Send directions to your DR
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:33:37

Correct Answer : Right, Up, Up, Left

Red Hat

Eliminated: Brandy Harrington

Next round at :36
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:33:55

Demetres just proposed to Ika I’m distracted now
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:34:06

I can't fucking win anything
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:34:19

I’m watching The Walking Dead right now and keep missing what happens for this 😭
Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning EmptyThu 10 Mar - 20:36:02

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning SxJtHyK

Final Round : Who was the artist to sing a version of The Second Star to the Right for the 2nd installment in the album series, Disneymania?
Send directions to your DR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning   Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Of Veto #9 - Second Star To The Right And Straight On ‘Til Morning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next