Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Pascal Tower

Go down 
+2
Liberty Van Zandt
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

The Pascal Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:50:12

I'm caught up for the most part. I'm glad we're in this tower together! I like all of you and this is a great chance for us to chat <3

Last night was my first endurance comp and I thought it would only be for a few hours! I am literally so impressed with everyone who stayed in for 12!!! My brain shuts down when I'm tired.

Also, Mike messaged me last night that he was campaigning to save me while I was on the block and that Steph was telling people to evict me. He was definitely trying to overthrow her.

Heihei, Liberty Van Zandt and Lexi Howard like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:53:55

That must be what she’s upset about.

I wrote a reply to your first message where you were asking questions and then I forgot to send it because I got a message in a different app 😭. Yeah she said in the HOH comp at like 5 AM that she wasn’t putting anyone in the top six on the block. That only leaves us five, poison Ivy, jake, and Mike
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 16:03:48

At 5AM?! Honestly the people who didn't stay up all night won that HOH comp imo. I knew I wasn't going to win when it was around 11 and I was already tired. I was sooooo shocked this morning when I won a prize tho lmao.
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 16:19:46

Oh wow I didn't know there was a campaign even going on??
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 16:32:12

Omg there’s so much tea my cup is brimming LMAO sorry yall my phone died but tbh if it’s Mike and Jake on the block, I’ll be indifferent bc I talk w them pretty equally and that’s not saying much bc they’re kind dry so I hardly respond. They’re nice tho lol but how would y’all feel about them 2 as noms, is there someone we’d prefer to stay over the other ? I could swing either way

Lexi Howard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 16:39:24

Probably vote out jake because hew been very very good at the HOH comps
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 16:45:14

Truee but that could make him a bigger target/shield down the line, just a thought 👀 I feel like Mike has better connections bc I hear people say they like Mike but I don’t ever hear anyone saying they like Jake
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 16:47:02

And that’s not me trying to pitch this any which way, that’s just an observation Tbh

Lexi Howard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 16:47:12

Maybe maybe
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 16:47:51

It goes either way for me. Jake is a comp beast, but Mike seems to talk to more people.

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:11:42

What time even r noms
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:12:12

7pm

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:16:39

there's a double eviction in the schedule monday night?!
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:19:02

I know it’s gonna be a long night tomorrow tbh
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:20:40

Omfg not a double
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:40:45

Omggg do we feel comfortable enough to say who we’d put up if we won in the double? If not, I apologize! I’m literally a newborn and my mom says I come on too strong 😭😭😭

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:42:07

Plss 😭. I don’t even know about I would put up, probably whoever is left after this week and Peter Parker
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:46:39

lmao i would have to win a comp first! but idk I'm still trying to figure out the 6 who voted to evict me
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 17:54:28

Lexi Howard wrote:
Plss 😭. I don’t even know about I would put up, probably whoever is left after this week and Peter Parker

"and Peter Parker" is sending me LMAOOO but same I would have to see in the moment. I do know if I were to win you all would be safe 100%

Megara and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 18:14:56

Plss he’s so dry and the only time he approached me was to ask for my bbq $ because I was “going home”

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 18:15:14

Same, you guys would all be totally good w me 💯 I’d have to talk to everyone else and find out if anybody’s been gunning for good ol baby P 👼👶but I’d for sure put up Ivy bc I have like 9 messages w her . We don’t talk
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 18:18:00

Lexi Howard wrote:
Plss he’s so dry and the only time he approached me was to ask for my bbq $ because I was “going home”
audible gasp
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 18:21:46

Yeah Peter was like “I’m pretty sure your going home” and then the vote was 11-4 🤥

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 18:23:37

Oh Peter was gagged
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 EmptySun 6 Mar - 18:24:38

No bc Elliot said the exact same thing 😭 they must’ve had a plan bc they both came scrambling to apologize after
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pascal Tower
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next