Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Pascal Tower

Go down 
+2
Liberty Van Zandt
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

The Pascal Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 14:36:03

Yup and I like all of you so it’s perfect tbh
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 14:38:54

Omg I just read it but earlier Mike sent me a dm saying Stephanie told him he’s going otb
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 14:44:30

Lexi Howard wrote:
I feel like I don’t talk with you guys in my 1 on 1’s enough
i agreeeee and it’s my fault, I’ve just been so busy w this music fest yall I’m so sorry - I plan on being more active the second I get back!
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 14:46:37

Lexi Howard wrote:
Baby Plankton wrote:
Okay but real fucking question: do we think any of the other towers are gonna form alliances ? Like if they wanted, they could hypothetically be like “mhm let’s stick together yall” how scary

Yes and my luck getting blue tower with every person who voted me out last week LMAO
I didn’t vote you out 😭😭😭 I voted out miss material gworl Thea
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 14:47:42

Lexi Howard wrote:
Omg I just read it but earlier Mike sent me a dm saying Stephanie told him he’s going otb
oop thats some tea
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 14:49:21

Baby Plankton wrote:
Lexi Howard wrote:
Baby Plankton wrote:
Okay but real fucking question: do we think any of the other towers are gonna form alliances ? Like if they wanted, they could hypothetically be like “mhm let’s stick together yall” how scary

Yes and my luck getting blue tower with every person who voted me out last week LMAO

Naurrrr I know none of y’all did, the people on the blue tower did. Stephanie, Elliot, Peter, and Mike
Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 14:51:05

Lexi Howard wrote:
Baby Plankton wrote:
Lexi Howard wrote:
Baby Plankton wrote:

Naurrrr I know none of y’all did, the people on the blue tower did. Stephanie, Elliot, Peter, and Mike
ohhh lmao my bad I thought we were blue. Idk my colors
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 14:54:17

Colorblind era
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:04:14

I wonder who will be next to mike! But same I really like all of u so I was like perfect we can all vibe together today!!

Liberty Van Zandt and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:05:48

I agree with you Lexi I feel like I don't talk much with you guys at all one on one and being in this situation I feel could make all of our relationships a lot stronger.

I also voted Thea Queen out lmao, we barely spoke and I talked to you more anyways so it was a no brainer.

also that is some tea that she is putting mike otb

Lexi Howard, Megara and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:06:18

She was saying something about being backstabbed by people who won HOH, so I’m thinking Mike and Jake as her two noms
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:06:51

I agree!! I think this could be good for all of us!!
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:07:18

Ooooo I could see that. Did y'all see what she said in the Kitchen? About people talking about overthrowing her.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:07:25

Now say she does put up Mike and Jake, how do you guys feel about those two up there?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:07:52

I sit back and observe

Heihei, Liberty Van Zandt and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:08:24

I did see what she said in the kitchen - I was like oh shit
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:08:57

Heihei wrote:
Ooooo I could see that. Did y'all see what she said in the Kitchen? About people talking about overthrowing her.

Yes to be honest if she didn’t win HOH I feel like she might’ve been going home because of the twist. I wouldn’t have voted get onto the block But it could’ve been a majority
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:09:52

I got some tea from waking up early and spectating the HOH comp. Stephanie, Elliot, and Peter talked a lot at like 4 AM. Stephanie said someone messaged her and said that there was someone campaigning to vote Stephanie on to the block if she lost hoh
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:10:28

So that’s why she gunned for it hard
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:11:30

see like I must not talk to enough people because I never even got approached with an idea like that, so that is some mf tea
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:13:02

Right I was like who was saying all this?? But I think it was Mike and jake because she made a deal to not put anyone up right after jake dropped out
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:15:17

hmm I wonder if the person who told her that is in her tower, damnnnn
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:16:43

Oh yeah that would make it pretty hard to communicate lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:17:49

It does give Mike time to chat and campaign though
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 15:28:41

Hey besties! I just drove 3 hours home. What are these towers?! How do y'all know she's nominating Mike and Jake if we can't talk to her? When was this announced? We can only talk in here until POV??? Why?

Lexi Howard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pascal Tower   The Pascal Tower - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pascal Tower
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next