Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted

Go down 
+16
Mike Wazowski
Jake Long
Thea Queen
Stephanie Beatriz
Peter Parker
Justin Russo
Theodora Crain
Liberty Van Zandt
Mulan
Lexi Howard
Elliot Page
Megara
Poison Ivy
Brandy Harrington
Arisa Cox
Justin Bieber ft. Scrump
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:00:01

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Jbareh11

~Created Something? Ha! But That Would Be Irresponsible And Unethical. I Would Never, Ever, Make More Than One.~

Welcome Houseguests,

First off, Justin Russo, as outgoing Head of Household you will not participate but you do have immunity for this round due to choosing Scar as your villain.

There will be ONE winner this round who will have to nominate TWO Houseguests for eviction & one will be evicted this round.

Prior to this challenge, you were asked to have access to a computer/laptop in order to be able to play as a portion of it will be on an external website.

For this challenge, Jumba has been arrested for crimes his experiments have caused on Earth. It is up to you to help prove his innocence by finding the culprit among his experiments. You will be shown different body parts with different descriptions. Some may share similar descriptions to stump you, so be careful!

Each round, I will send a color(s) and/or patterns in addition to a description of the experiment that is suspected of committing the crime, and you must use the link to go into Jumba's lab to create the suspect based on the description given for that round.

You must also use the aforementioned color(s)/patterns on your experiment somehow. Each round, 3 players will face off head to head to head. Once you have received the prompt for your suspect, you will head into Jumba's lab to create them and screenshot your creation. You will then submit your suspect on this thread. The player to submit first or the player with the most accurate experiment of the most wanted will stay in the competition and choose the next 3 players to compete.

There may be different acceptable answers, for example, one player using a certain color on a different body part, and in that case, the player who submitted first would move forward in the competition.

The last Houseguest standing will become the new Head of Household. Of course there are some rules here so read carefully.

Rules

- You must post a picture or a link to said picture of your experiment in this thread. Upload time is equally slow for everyone, so it's an even playing field.
- You may only submit once, so do not edit your post!

If no one has posted anything after 15 minutes, all players competing in the round will be eliminated and I will move on with the competition with 3 new houseguests selected at random.

Below are the different body parts and the descriptions that could be a part of each creation. Aside from the descriptions please remember you are also using certain colors/patterns on your experiment.

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Bodies10

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Antenn10

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Tails10

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Acceso11

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Ears_o10

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Mw_210

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Mw_310

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Mw110

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Mw410

Any questions? Round #1 will be posted at 8:15pm EST. Link to Jumba's Lab so you can practice and play around prior to starting. If the link does not work, please inform me so I provide an alternate link.

https://www.disney--games.com/jumba_s_lab_304.html

Arisa Cox, Theodora Crain and Lexi Howard like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:00:48

Such a sexy comp <3 Have fun guys
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:02:20

my god...
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:02:33

oh this seems fun
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:02:54

It works on mobile if you request desktop version! -Sent from my iPhone

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:03:11

This seems.. interesting!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:04:38

I've awoken

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:04:42

Could you give an example? I think I understand it, but could you provide an example of a full description + pattern/color and what the alien would look like? If y'all don't have enough things to do an example I think I can figure it out still

Jake Long likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:05:18

Is the address bar needed in our screenshots? I have favorited tabs, so I'm wondering if I should just use an incognito browser

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:05:31

What do you click to add a picture?

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:06:06

Elliot Page wrote:
Is the address bar needed in our screenshots? I have favorited tabs, so I'm wondering if I should just use an incognito browser

The address bar is not needed! As long as we can see what your creature looks like!
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:06:32

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:06:57

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:07:12

Elliot Page wrote:

You do not have to provide the address bar, We prefer you don't as to not potentially expose your identity.
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:07:29

Yeah my reading comprehension is out the window rn lemme be happy I'm sitting and watching
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:07:49

Liberty, I personally have started uploading pics to imgur.com and using that link, but if you want to upload a picture from a saved file you have to click on this little guy

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted NOuWPAJ
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:08:25

do we need to send in a like screenshot of the monster when we hit activate or can we send it when its still in the creation chamber cuz that would add time if we had to activate it yk

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump and Jake Long like this post

Back to top Go down
Thea Queen

Thea Queen

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:09:57

oh i think i played this as a little kid?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:10:47

Arisa Cox wrote:
Liberty, I personally have started uploading pics to imgur.com and using that link, but if you want to upload a picture from a saved file you have to click on this little guy

Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted NOuWPAJ

Keep in mind that after you press that button (which says Host an Image when you hover over it), you then press "select files" to choose your image, then, when it's uploaded, press "insert all" to insert the coding for said image Smile

Last edited by Theodora Crain on Tue 1 Mar - 20:11:05; edited 1 time in total

Arisa Cox and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:10:59

not it's blocked on my laptop, hold on

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:11:44

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
do we need to send in a like screenshot of the monster when we hit activate or can we send it when its still in the creation chamber cuz that would add time if we had to activate it yk

You may send it when it's still in the creation chamber

Arisa Cox, Justin Bieber ft. Scrump, Jake Long and Stephanie Beatriz like this post

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:11:52

Poison Ivy wrote:

ivy are you playing from like a middle school computer lab??

Arisa Cox, Poison Ivy, Jake Long, Megara, Brandy Harrington and Cersei Lannister like this post

Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:12:22

Mulan wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:

It's the one with a color clear shell on the back with dial up
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:12:30

Mulan wrote:
Poison Ivy wrote:

their gonna roll out the laptop cart any minute now

Liberty Van Zandt, Megara and Elliot Page like this post

Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:13:06

Question, can they still be in the pod or do they need to be sent to an island
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted   Head of Household #3 - Jumba's Most Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next