Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time

Go down 
+14
Lexi Howard
Zuko
Heihei
Mulan
Justin Russo
Cersei Lannister
Stephanie Beatriz
Mike Wazowski
Liberty Van Zandt
Elliot Page
Peter Parker
Poison Ivy
Brandy Harrington
Pedro
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedro

Pedro

Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:00:00

Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time DmCDVFdXgAAXkDQ?format=jpg&name=large

~ Don’t you see? She’s the one. The girl we have been waiting for. She has come to break the spell.~

Welcome Houseguests,

First off, Jake Long, as outgoing Head of Household you will not participate.

In this magnificent library, you will find all types of books - books on every subject ever studied by every author who ever set pen to paper! You will use these resources to help you find specific code words that you will use to help break the spell that is keeping everyone captive here.

You will stumble upon a passage from a book, its words glowing brilliantly at you. You feel as though there must be some kind of subliminal message calling at you.

In five minutes I will post the passage for you to analyze. You must then try to figure out the encrypted message hidden in its contents.

Rules

- You have 45 minutes to complete
- You can only submit your final quote once (this is to prevent spamming) and you must submit in your Diary Room
- I will give a hint out after 25 minutes if nobody has guessed correctly yet (you may not submit again if you had already guessed)
- The first player to correctly identify the phrase wins; if nobody guesses it, then there will be a tiebreaker question

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:00:28

Use this time to ask any questions Smile
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:01:26

um dogs and reading don't mix...
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:02:05

is it a well known quote?
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:02:33

Brandy Harrington wrote:
um dogs and reading don't mix...

Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time 51ZEcsrzU2L

This must be why huh.

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:03:36

Poison Ivy wrote:
is it a well known quote?

It's relative.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:03:57

If there are no more questions, then I will continue posting it at :05.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:04:27

I just took a Biology test and my brain is totally fried. I don't think I'm gonna do well in this one 💀😂
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:05:05

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:05:42

Is that message blank for anyone else..?

Mike Wazowski, Zuko, Justin Russo and Mulan like this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:05:50

yes
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:05:52

It’s blank for me
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:05:56

?
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:06:26

Really? I can see it
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:06:28

tell me ur joking!
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:06:32

If you have a minute, I would like to tell you something interesting. You do not have to do more than listen. Want to continue? To figure this out, the first thing to do is pause and think. Succeed in this, and the rest will make sense. Count on great moments. Every second brings you closer, and soon you can solve any obstacle in your way. Ten seconds in, it starts becoming more obvious and soon it becomes an adventure. Words cannot fully express the feeling you will have, somewhere between euphoria and complete ecstasy. And the funny thing, I might add, is that there is no truer feeling than the feeling you are experiencing right now, even though I can assure you that it is all in your wide head. Unscramble fiction from reality and soon you will want to focus only on truth. For the time being, I guess, relax. The truth will come soon and you’ll want to see change. Quote me on that!
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:06:39

I can’t see it lol
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:06:50

Nvm
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:07:15

I have posted again.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:08:01

well. good luck y'all! it's a no from me
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:09:54

i don't get this hello 😭
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:11:29

Just a friendly reminder, using the mobile version of this website is NOT recommended for challenges. That is why you’re unable to see it.

Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:12:43

It wasn't showing up on desktop the first time, now they're both there though. Just a weird glitch I think
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:14:17

Alright we have a winner!

I will be back shortly with results!

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:15:05

I got no where lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time   Head of Household #4 - Once Upon A Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next