Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader

Go down 
+14
Xander Hastings
Thea Queen
Liberty Van Zandt
Poison Ivy
Mulan
Mike Wazowski
Jake Long
Megara
Heihei
Brandy Harrington
Justin Russo
Elliot Page
Stephanie Beatriz
Arisa Cox
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:00:00

Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader Gustavo-belo-sword-stone-tt

~Stuck in the anvil was a sword. An inscription on its blade read: “Whoso pulleth out this sword from this stone, is right wise King born of all England.” The sword was magic, Merlin explained, and only he who was fit to rule England could pull it from the stone.~

Welcome Houseguests,

This is your first Head of Household challenge of the season & it's a big one on all fronts. Not only will the first HOH of the season set the tone moving forward, but they will also have a lot of responsibilities fall upon them.

One by one, you will step up to the Sword in the Stone. Only one of you will be granted the power to pull the sword out from the stone, which will make you King/Queen/Royal of this game, & not only for this round.

Winning this challenge will make you Head of Household for this round. That alone is a lot of power because the HOH will need to nominate FOUR players & TWO will be evicted this round.

~That's not all, but I'll get to that a little later.~

For this challenge, you are given 12 hours to vote for your "leader". You can vote for anyone on this cast, even yourself. You can only cast your vote for one player & you cannot change your vote once you post it. The votes will not be revealed, not even the tally. You vote in your Diary Room.

After the 12 hours is up, one by one you will step up to the stone & try to pull out the sword. Only the player with the most votes will be able to pull the sword out & become the new King/Queen/Royal, thus becoming the new Head of Household. If there's a tie for the top vote getter, the player that received the most votes FIRST will be the winner.

Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader Giphy

As I stated above, that is not all they will get. Electing a "leader" means you trust them, you want to follow their lead. For that reason, the winner of this challenge will be immune until round #5. At that point, you will be able to overthrow the King/Queen/Royal, which will make them an automatic nominee for that round. You will have to choose carefully.

Rules

- You have 12 hours to vote in your Diary Room
- You can only submit your votes once (you cannot change it)
- You can vote for anyone, yourself included
- In the event of a tie, it will go to whoever got the majority first

Debbie Jellinsky, Pirate Ember, Peter Parker, Liberty Van Zandt, Megara, Justin Russo, Eeyore and Belle like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:01:05

i'll take it everyone

Elliot Page likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:01:36

Automatic nominee? Yeah, suddenly I'll pass
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:02:35

not the auto nom-
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:02:46

Wow
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:02:59

Oh wow!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:03:07

im not scared of an auto nom and im not scared to make 4 nominations either

Mike Wazowski and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:03:16

OMG Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader 1f631
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:03:27

Oh no Sad
Back to top Go down
Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:04:05

This is scary
Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:04:22

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
im not scared of an auto nom and im not scared to make 4 nominations either

Welp, I'm sold.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:06:28

Anyone else want to go for it?
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:06:42

well if stephanie wants it she has my vote! im going to get drunk for my birthday and i'll probably be hung over tomorrow so don't nom me girl 😜

Last edited by Poison Ivy on Sat 26 Feb - 18:07:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:06:56

Stephanie you want it like that?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:10:53

im not afraid of some healthy competition but yeah i'll take the auto nom too. it seems nobody wants the auto nomination along with it so... i can take one for the team
Back to top Go down
Thea Queen

Thea Queen

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:20:52

Oh wow the auto nom jsjsjsjs
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:41:48

The auto nom is only if the cast decides to overthrow them

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 18:43:42

when i win hoh and then yall overthrow me just to save me again then what
Back to top Go down
Xander Hastings

Xander Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:23:08

I am getting bad vibes from Poison Ivy
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:26:31

its giving 0 FTC votes

Eeyore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elliot Page

Elliot Page

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 19:59:07

Xander Hastings wrote:
This is the first thing I’ve ever seen you say and it’s dissing another houseguest 😂

Thea Queen, Megara and Justin Russo like this post

Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 20:31:21

Xander Hastings wrote:

????
Back to top Go down
Justin Russo

Justin Russo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 20:37:22

help
Back to top Go down
Thea Queen

Thea Queen

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySat 26 Feb - 21:07:09

Wonder who he meant to send that to 😹
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader EmptySun 27 Feb - 9:31:54

Results will be posted at 12:00pm EST.

Belle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader   Head of Household #1 - Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword be Thy Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next