Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 2:37:16

I'M ABOUT TO PUNCH MIKE IN HIS ONE EYE BOY WHY THE HELL R U LIKING MY POST IN PUBLIC AND JUST MY POST???? HELLO THAT'S SUSPICIOUS AND GONNA GIVE US AWAY AND SHOW U ROOTING FOR MS OR SUM PLS HE SO DUMB 💀

Pedro and Mike Wazowski like this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 2:37:35

*ME
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 4:26:24

Chile the way I might have to drop because it's too many of these betches left and they tough ... I like it tho. We stan the competitiveness!

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 19:38:18

DAY 10 =

LMAOOOO BYE MY LUCK IS THE WORSTTTTT! I did not want to play in this veto because I did not want the chance to win and take Mike down. That would probably piss Stephanie off and I don’t need her after my ass! But I CANNOT let Mike leave this house so I’m hoping he can pull it out or it’s something where it’s a bottom 2 and it’s me and him or something and I can give it to him idk. I just need this man to stay but don’t need to be attacked. This is SICK I cannot. I want Jake to leave this damn house.

Also, so glad Stephanie picked this villain because now I did not have to talk to these people today lol
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:56:55

DAY 11 =

FUCK THESE BITCHES. OKAY. FUCK ALL THESE BITCHES!

I am so pissed Mike left, and on his birthday too!!! I feel so bad because I really could've won last night and saved him. He was the person I talked to the most in this house like we were over 300 messages and the next person was like 200. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HEIHEI ABOUT TO DO FOR ANYONE??? And it's so stupid because I feel Baby P ass was campaigning harder for him than the damn chicken was campaigning for himself!!!!

I just feel like I'm doomed and lowkey don't even want to deal with these people anymore because they're all dumb like. They barely talk to me so if I win HOH tonight I am going after the big dogs and just gonna make a pure fucking mess.

And fuck Jake Long I knew I couldn't trust that man I'm coming for him.

I hate everyone else in here. They better not say anything to me I am not talking to them today or probably tomorrow or the day after that. About to enter my Angelica era...
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:45:33

Bitch am I getting an ally evicted? We-

But no fuck Baby P because he shouldn't have got Mike sent home tuh

Theodora Crain and Mike Wazowski like this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:55:36

Lmaoooo tonight might have been a flop like Baby P and Heihei were probably in my corner and I'm probably even more screwed now ... but we move! I am literally the only person who can flop even when I win an HOH like this is so embarassing please ajcsnkadn

It's still fuck Jake tho like I don't like u

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 23:50:53

DAY 12 =

I thought I was stupid but Meg is such an idiot. Dumb ass swamp donkey. Why the hell r u nominating Zuko? He’s in our alliance! Stupid betch! This is why I should’ve won if I was a bit faster UGHHH. I am so pissed at how I literally screwed myself and eliminated allies back to back haha. It started when I failed at that veto to save Mike like the moment he left I was so tempted to leave too because I DO NOT FUCKING LIKE ANY OF THESE DAMN PEOPLE LEFT! Ugh only Zuko, Cersei, and potentially Stephanie matter to me. Everyone else can fucking choke. I should’ve just nominated Elliot and Jake and renominated Justin when I was invisible. But I wasn’t thinking clearly and was rushed and had a lot to keep up with irl because of course when I try to focus in these games at important moments people always need me for something. And I was still pissed off for Mike. Ugh whatever. I’m just gonna try hard again tomorrow but the rest of these people make me sick like I don’t even want to talk to them. My stupid ass group of Jake, Justin, and Elliot is the most annoying conglomeration of betches ugh. THEY MAKE MY FUCKING SKIN CRAWL! IF I WIN NEXT ROUND I’M NOMINATING ALL 3 OF THEM!

I just hope Zuko survives this vote. If he goes my joy will definitely be gone. I don’t even know why I put myself through this sometimes lmao why do I even try to win these comps when whenever I do I only end up screwing myself further. But we move and just have to think positive.

Also luv u Cersei and hope everything’s okay 💖
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 23:52:23

Okay I lied Megara is cute too and Lexi is funny
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 0:06:01

LMFAOOOOOO YESSS ZUKO DRAG THE FUCK OUT OF THAT BITCH THIS IS SENDING ME! 💀
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 22:50:26

DAY 13 =

Stephanie ass totally threw that. Stupid bitch. I know I'm going up and I might not even try in veto. I'll be glad to go and get away from these people because without Mike I really am not having fun anymore he was everything to me and losing him took out like 95% of my happiness. I luv u Mike 💖
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 22:54:08

Idk if that's 100 words sooooo I'm just gonna start talking randomly just in case. They all probably kissing Elliot ass right now and I can't stand that arrogant bitch. And all these idiots left are just here to kiss they ass and do whatever they want. Pathetic. Guess hive mind and following can't even be cured with newbies oop
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 23:10:11

Also this the most pathetic shit lie I've ever seen bitch please who do u think u r fooling?? 💀

Peter Parker wrote:
Are you serious? Brandy you are the person I am closest to in this game. You are the one I trust the most. I literally put you as number 1 in all of my trust rankings. I’d be a fucking idiot to go against you, not after everything you’ve done for me
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 23:40:23

Ugh I hate I have no one to talk to or vent to or that puts me first like Mike. And I'm so tired of reaching out to these betches first like does anyone extend the same graciousness to me? No

And Jake so fucking fake bitch stay out my dms and leave me alone

Mike Wazowski likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:39:16

DAY 14 =

PLS I am so dramatic for no reason lmaooo 🤣🤣 I hope they all believe im not the invisible hoh. I feel if i keep saying it enough they'll believe it. Hell i am almost starting to believe myself and i have to pause and say "bitch wait a minute u were the invisible hoh!" I wish i wasn't tho because that shit so embarassing like i had the right idea but Baby P was the wrong nom like omg he gonna kill me after this ajskskkdkd.

Also, i hope my little pity party will start working on these ppl and tug at some heartstrings. This bitch needs to pull out every trick i got.

But the best trick would be swooping in and snatching this veto win and taking myself off. But if Cersei goes up im throwing up. But i need to keep myself safe because i want revenge now!!!

Angelica Schulyer of BBAfterlife if u r still inside me im gonna need u to come to the surface and help me win betch!!! Pls!!!  😭💖
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:39:50

Ugh i keep forgetting to color and center my days this is so embarassing i need to stop rushing and trying tk do this on my phone 😭
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 13:33:18

Brandy Harrington wrote:
Ugh i keep forgetting to color and center my days this is so embarassing i need to stop rushing and trying tk do this on my phone 😭

Fixed <3

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 13:33:47

UGH U R LITERALLY THE SAVIOR OF EVERYTHING TYYYY 💖😍💖

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 13:34:05

ILYYYY <3

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 0:57:58

DAY 15 =

When I say I am so pissed I lost that veto. I mean SO pissed. Like I think I really could’ve won I am sick. Elliot is so annoying and I can’t wait until that bitch goes down. As of now I think there is a good chance I can stay but I’m not going to get over excited.

As of now I feel it’s:

-Brandy = Cersei, Lexi, Megara, and Stephanie
-Peter = Ivy? Jake? Justin?
-Liberty Van Zandt?

So, I definitely feel Cersei will keep me because she’s my bestie. Lexi really out her fighting for me I believe so I think she saves me too. Stephanie ass better save me after as loyal ive been to her. And I believe Meg wants to save me as well. I can’t believe she thinks I wasn’t the anon hoh lmaooo. I’m lowkey glad Baby P popped in because she said that woke her up. I know she gonna feel stupid after the season.

Anyway, Ivy most likely gonna vote me out because she scared I would nominate her but like girl shut up ain’t nobody worried about u. And Jake and Justin are the dumbest pair in the world. I know they asses evicting me and they r right to because im coming straight for their asses. Thing 1 and Thing 2 can follow their master Smelliot right on out the door.

That leaves Liberty. Idk she might be a minion too but her ass better save me. I mean yeah I voted her out but Peter did too I believe so whatever. If she wants to stay on my good side she better keep me because I’m not about to have this tie and give that Elliot bitch a the satisfaction of evicting me.

Anyway, I’m just writing this to earn some coins to send to meg. Might try to buy something good at the shop to save me. I just hope Peter and them aren’t thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 11:05:03

Well DR if this is it this is it. I doubt i survive because i don't think ive survived a vote in these BB games yet lol

But I have throroughly (spelled that wrong probably tbh) enjoyed myself this season and accepted im just not winner material, but realized its not always just about winning as much of having a good time and I have had thr BEST time especially with this Disney theme!!!

Thank u so much to the wonderful hosts for all the time, energy, money, and creativity u put into this!! I luv u Pedro (king of intelligence and my fav u already know 💖), Ember (STILL MY FUCKING QUEEN 😍 AND ICON OF VILLAIN TWISTS), Legend Theodora (I must always bow down because im not worthy to be in ur prescence sksk 💖💖), and Justin ... chile where the hell u been?? Still luv u tho and that stitch comp was lowkey one of my favs.

And Queen Arisa thank u for this wonderful game and community uve created and for allowing me to play this season. U already know how much I luv u 💖

Well at least i tried and gave it my all. I refuse to let that anon hoh haunt me so we pretend it never happened lol.

K bye mwah!!

Theodora Crain and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Pirate Ember

Pirate Ember

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 12:29:26

You were absolutely amazing, Brandy. One of my favorite character choices and the most hilarious in and out of the DR as usual. You will be so missed by all of us Thoughts - Page 2 1f494

Theodora Crain and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 16:33:55

I will miss you Brandy. You know you're one of my all time faves. That didn't change this game, it only intensified <3

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 11 :: Diary Rooms :: Brandy Harrington-
Jump to: