Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Questions for the Hosts

Go down 
+2
Megara
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Mar - 21:26:24

Hi hosts! Hope all of you are had a fantastic monday! I wanted to see if you could give me some rough estimate on when the veto results will be posted. I'm not staying up super late tonight and don't want to miss the veto ceremony. Will it be tonight or tomorrow?

Thank you for all of your hard work this season! I can't believe we're so close to the end!! It's going to be so cool to see who everyone is! <3
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Mar - 22:59:53

Hi love! Hope you had a great day too!

Some of our judges are not responding so we may replace them; results will be either up by noon or late tonight, but regardless we will have the Veto ceremony in the morning so that no one misses it!

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Mar - 15:17:47

Good afternoon <3 I wanted to see how long the HOH tonight will take. I messed up my schedule and didn't account for the time difference so I have to go pick up my groceries at the same time as HOH. Will it take less than an hour? So I can plan to go before or after HOH.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 15:43:24

Thank you to all hosts, especially Arisa for all that you do. It's so evident how much time and energy you all put into this.

Personally, I'm not happy about this outcome since I'm back on the chopping block again. I don't think Liberty is going to evict me, but it is really stressful. It basically gives Lexi another chance to campaign. I don't think this is fair but understand where you're coming from too.

Sorry this is a tough situation. I don't expect a change, but need to get this off my chest especially if I get sent to jury because of it.

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:24:06

This decision literally only helps Lexi get a second chance.

Cersei's POV win/vote was invalidated.

Liberty shouldn't have to get blood on her hands when she was never supposed to be put in this position.

It changes the outcome of the game since Cersei already made her decision.

And I could get sent home when the original vote was to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:32:52

No that’s fair but the voting deadline would never be after the next challenge begins. So using the whole AM/PM thing is a little absurd, especially since it had been mentioned as a potential issue and there was no attempt to quickly fix that anyway. I understand your frustration as a player but we’ve implemented these voting rules since the beginning of the game, and if an extension was requested we would have been flexible with that with the right justification.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 16:35:31

I'm sorry I'm really frustrated and upset because my game could end right now because of this. I feel like this is really unfair. I'm logging off before I say something I don't mean. I understand this is a really tough situation and I'm not upset with y'all at all.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 18:13:05

I'm really sorry and understand your frustration

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Mar - 23:17:08

I want to apologize to all the hosts for my behavior earlier. I got really heated, and even if I was evicted, I understand you're all trying your best and I know your intention is to keep the game as fair as possible. I don't need to be arguing with the hosts over a decision with no "right" answer. I especially want to say sorry to Arisa. You're going through a move right now and I'm sure this extra stress was unnecessary. You literally give so much of your time to this game. I appreciate all of you so much for every thing you've done this season. It's been such an amazing and special opportunity. I'm so thankful y'all chose me to play. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but it's exceeded anything I could have imagined. It's been a long day for all of us, and I hope everyone gets some rest tonight. <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Mar - 12:05:32

Good morning <3 When/Where do I submit my vote?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Hosts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3