Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Questions for the Hosts

Go down 
+2
Megara
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Questions for the Hosts Empty
PostSubject: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:48:07

Questions for the Hosts

Please post all your questions in here. Questions that are not challenge related of course. Those you can ask live on the thread we post the challenge on, etc. This is more if you have any concerns or questions about anything else. If you need help with anything as well, ask us.

Hope you enjoy the season!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyFri 25 Feb - 19:40:24

Hi! Thank you for this opportunity! I'm very excited to play! Are y'all allowed to share a schedule with me on when things happen or should I just check the forum like once or twice a day? School is super busy right now.

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyFri 25 Feb - 19:45:44

Yes we have a weekly schedule posted in the Living Room that is usually posted way in advance. If you’re not able to see it please let me know so we can fix that. Good luck this season!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyFri 25 Feb - 19:48:49

Pedro wrote:
Yes we have a weekly schedule posted in the Living Room that is usually posted way in advance. If you’re not able to see it please let me know so we can fix that. Good luck this season!

Thank you Pedro! I see it. Also who is your profile picture? Questions for the Hosts 1f60e

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyFri 25 Feb - 19:49:28

Pedro 😏

Arisa Cox and Megara like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:28:16

LMAO

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:28:06

Arisa Cox wrote:
LMAO

ILYSM ARISA <3 My queen Questions for the Hosts 1f60d

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:55:52

Is there a way for me to automatically set my text to a certain color? I want to talk in #6666ff
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:58:31

Unfortunately not Sad
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptySat 26 Feb - 0:23:31

Then I'll keep it going as long as I remember lol
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptySat 26 Feb - 7:57:51

Can’t wait for the days when you’re cranky and just over everyone and the biggest indicator is when your font is a basic white lol

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptySat 26 Feb - 11:21:09

my font is a mood ring

Arisa Cox, Pedro and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptySat 26 Feb - 12:27:30

How long do the challenges usually take? Is it live every time? Or is it a submit your results within the time limit?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyMon 28 Feb - 13:01:13

Random questions:
1. Are the powers anonymously used or will they be shared (obviously like POV and immunity wouldn't) but would thief and mute be announced to who used it or does it just happen?

2. Do we get to know the numbers of the votes to evict?

3. How many people are on jury?

4. Can other HG's see my diary room or is it just me, hosts, and is there an audience????

5. What is Pixar Pier? Or is that a twist and we'll find out later??

Also thank you all for running this! It's been a really cool experience so far and I'm having a great time!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyMon 28 Feb - 15:45:09

Megara wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
LMAO

ILYSM ARISA <3 My queen  Questions for the Hosts 1f60d

I love you more <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyMon 28 Feb - 15:51:01

Megara wrote:
Random questions:
1. Are the powers anonymously used or will they be shared (obviously like POV and immunity wouldn't) but would thief and mute be announced to who used it or does it just happen?

2. Do we get to know the numbers of the votes to evict?

3. How many people are on jury?

4. Can other HG's see my diary room or is it just me, hosts, and is there an audience????

5. What is Pixar Pier? Or is that a twist and we'll find out later??

Also thank you all for running this! It's been a really cool experience so far and I'm having a great time!

1- All the ones that can be done behind the scenes will be done so. Like a double vote, you won't know till the end of the season who used it unless they out themselves. Thief power same thing. Like you said, only those that are obvious won't be.

2- During eviction yes, I did post that Olaf & Xander both got 6 votes & Lexi 1, meanwhile Belle got 0.

3- You will find that out once I announce that the jury starts. I will say it's either 7,9 or 11 (I will keep the mystery on which one is the right number)

4- The Diary Rooms are just you and the hosts. The audience cannot see them either. At the end of the season once I reveal the IDs and winner, I open up these rooms for all to read.

5- It's another twist. It's basically little mini games we will run once a week or so to give you a chance to win more BBQ dollars

So happy you're having fun. I love having new people and getting them hooked on this type of ORG <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyMon 28 Feb - 15:51:42

Megara wrote:
How long do the challenges usually take? Is it live every time? Or is it a submit your results within the time limit?

Sorry I missed this. It varies but I will say most of them should be done within an hour unless it's endurance or something like that

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyTue 1 Mar - 19:51:46

Hi I’m going to try to do the HOH challenge from my phone. How fucked am i

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyTue 1 Mar - 19:55:42

I hope it works Sad

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:28:53

Can yall hide the evicted HG convos or move them to another section plz? It's cool if not too
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:47:19

Megara wrote:
Can yall hide the evicted HG convos or move them to another section plz? It's cool if not too

Sure, I'll do that for you now Smile

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:52:19

Done; if you'd like to be re-added to any rooms in particular, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyTue 1 Mar - 23:53:27

Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyWed 2 Mar - 23:53:52

Not to rush, but when is the Eviction Ceremony going to be? I want to vote in the 5 hour mark, but don't want to stay up another hour longer. Can I send in my vote when it's open? Cool if not too.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts EmptyWed 2 Mar - 23:56:57

Ignore- I'll stay up another hour!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the Hosts   Questions for the Hosts Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Hosts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next