Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #12

Go down 
+4
Liberty Van Zandt
Justin Russo
Jake Long
Pirate Ember
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake Long

Jake Long

Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12    Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 21:59:16

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Well we know she won’t pick Peter, so which one will do a more convincing job at throwing it
Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d9qgojtfxbpgdag0cdiy6fcr68nnx3pdw94wpl1ok&rid=200

I’m sorry Derek F, what did you say?
So you were about to waste your only hoh in jury on Derek F? I think that says more about you than me babes.

My only HOH? Honey I’ve won multiple HOHs and a veto, something you’ve never done, and your lazily floating your way through the game and relying on people to take you to the end. And I mean you do have a much better social game than Lexi or Meg, I’ll give you that
I said "your only HOH in jury", not only HOH

I FIXED IT

But my other points still stand. I might be a hateful bitch but I will give props where they’re due because you are playing a fantastic social game
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12    Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 21:59:33

Jake Long wrote:
Lexi Howard wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Well we know she won’t pick Peter, so which one will do a more convincing job at throwing it
Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d9qgojtfxbpgdag0cdiy6fcr68nnx3pdw94wpl1ok&rid=200

So you were about to waste your only hoh in jury on Derek F? I think that says more about you than me babes.

My only HOH? Honey I’ve won multiple HOHs and a veto, something you’ve never done, and you’re lazily floating your way through the game and relying on people to take you to the end. And I mean you do have a much better social game than Lexi or Meg, I’ll give you that

Why u bringing up my social game when you're the one shitting on me in DMs making up lies when I actually wanted to work with you...

What lie did I make up? The one where you said you weren’t working with Meg and Cersei and were going to nominate them if you won HOH? Or the one where you called Liberty a lying hoe?

"What lie did I make up?" then proceeds to list two things I said??

You lied when you said I was working with those three and when I attempted to show allegiance to you you just shat on me and disrespected me
Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12    Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:00:13

Cersei's social game is ass and the only reason people are keeping her here is because she would be a lock for second place in jury votes
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12    Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:02:49

Lexi Howard wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Lexi Howard wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:

My only HOH? Honey I’ve won multiple HOHs and a veto, something you’ve never done, and you’re lazily floating your way through the game and relying on people to take you to the end. And I mean you do have a much better social game than Lexi or Meg, I’ll give you that

Why u bringing up my social game when you're the one shitting on me in DMs making up lies when I actually wanted to work with you...

What lie did I make up? The one where you said you weren’t working with Meg and Cersei and were going to nominate them if you won HOH? Or the one where you called Liberty a lying hoe?

You lied when you said I was working with those three and when I attempted to show allegiance to you you just shat on me and disrespected me

Because we are not stupid.

Explain this then

Liberty nominates myself and Justin to backdoor
Meg, a plan everyone knew but Meg (allegedly) then last minute decided to save Meg and get rid of Steph (which I will say good move, love you Steph but you are a threat)

Then when I win my HOH, Meg wants you and Liberty on the block (with Lexi as the alleged target) but as soon as I go to nominate Cersei, oh wait now she can’t nominate you and only wanted me to do her dirty work. Then when Justin wins veto, she nominated the one person she never mentioned pre-veto to go home, again not you or Liberty.

Then we reach today, two days after you said you would nominate them and keep me safe which I called bullshit on you because the math ain’t mathin. Y’all have been working together since brandy left and it’s clear
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12    Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:03:06

Lol, okay well about to go throw a veto if you bitches will excuse me

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lexi Howard

Lexi Howard

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12    Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 22:03:43

Jake Long wrote:
Lexi Howard wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Lexi Howard wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
Jake Long wrote:

Because we are not stupid.

Explain this then

Liberty nominates myself and Justin to backdoor
Meg, a plan everyone knew but Meg (allegedly) then last minute decided to save Meg and get rid of Steph (which I will say good move, love you Steph but you are a threat)

Then when I win my HOH, Meg wants you and Liberty on the block (with Lexi as the alleged target) but as soon as I go to nominate Cersei, oh wait now she can’t nominate you and only wanted me to do her dirty work. Then when Justin wins veto, she nominated the one person she never mentioned pre-veto to go home, again not you or Liberty.

Then we reach today, two days after you said you would nominate them and keep me safe which I called bullshit on you because the math ain’t mathin. Y’all have been working together since brandy left and it’s clear

I ain't reading all that but congrats !!

Brandy Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12    Nomination Ceremony #12  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2