Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #11

Go down 
+5
Megara
Jake Long
Justin Russo
Lexi Howard
Theodora Crain
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:19:06

Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
sureeeeee Jake. You don't talk to anyone in this game of course that makes sense

Why are you avoiding all the points I made?

You didn't make any "points". Only taking my words out of context. We discussed nominating over half of this house!
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:21:51

Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
sureeeeee Jake. You don't talk to anyone in this game of course that makes sense

You didn't make any "points". Only taking my words out of context. We discussed nominating over half of this house!

No no no, don’t try that

Point one: you’re using your nominee to save Cersei
Point two: you said if “we” wanted Lexi out, Peter would have to go in the block
Point three: once I told you my nominee was Cersei, you considered nominating both Justin AND Ivy. I told you that if you did Ivy, then both nominees would be first time nominees.
Point four: I never discussed me nominating half the house. You said you wanted to nominate Lexi, Liberty, Peter, Justin, and Ivy. All those names came out of your mouth
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:22:57

Y’all I would copy and paste the messages here, but she got caught and turned them all to X’s
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:24:19

Now I'm targeting Poison too???? Wow why don't you just say I'm targeting the whole house then???
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:25:23

You said that to save Cersei you’d consider nominating Ivy or Justin.

You played messy and you got caught
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:28:49

Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:

No no no, don’t try that

Point two: you said if “we” wanted Lexi out, Peter would have to go in the block
Point three: once I told you my nominee was Cersei, you considered nominating both Justin AND Ivy. I told you that if you did Ivy, then both nominees would be first time nominees.
Point four: I never discussed me nominating half the house. You said you wanted to nominate Lexi, Liberty, Peter, Justin, and Ivy. All those names came out of your mouth

oh?????
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:30:57

Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:
Jake Long wrote:
Megara wrote:

No no no, don’t try that

Who's making up lies now????
Back to top Go down
Jake Long

Jake Long

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:35:00

No one is making up lies, you got caught and we all know it
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar - 19:08:49

Why am I constantly even considered a target? Wtf did I ever do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2