Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Attack of the Villains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Attack of the Villains Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptyFri 11 Mar - 19:45:59

Attack of the Villains

Attack of the Villains Disney-villains

Hello Liberty,

Congratulations on winning this very important Head of Household.

The stakes have changed now that we have reached the jury stage. You now have the option of choosing a Villain or you can choose not to. Remember that originally, there were 7 villains that could help the HOH, 7 villains that could hurt the HOH & 7 villains that could have an impact on the house.

Below is a list of all 13 villains attacking the cast (Scar, Madam Mim, The Queen of Hearts, Mother Gothel, The Evil Queen, Yzma, Hades & Prince John have been scratched off). You get to see the list & read the quotes associated to each villain, maybe it will help you figure out what they're all about, maybe not.

Please make your decision on this thread by 8:15pm EST

Dr. Facilier "The cards, the cards, the cards will tell the past, the present and the future as well!"
Maleficent "But, before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die!"
Ursula "I'm a very busy woman and I haven't got all day. It won't cost much... just your voice!"
Kaa "Trust in me..."
Captain Hook "I'll get you for this, Pan, if it's the last thing I do!"
Mother Gothel "You are not leaving this tower EVER!"
Professor Ratigan "I am not a rat!"
Jafar "Patience, Iago, patience. Gazeem was obviously less than worthy."
Hades "Guys, get your titanic rears in gear and kick some Olympian butt!"
Prince Hans "If only there was someone out there who loved you."
Yzma "What? A llama?! He's supposed to be dead!"
Madam Mim "Now, first of all, if you don't mind, I'll make the rules."
Cruella de Vil "My only true love, Darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched word who doesn't?"
Claude Frollo "This is an unholy demon. I'm sending it back to Hell, where it belongs."
Lady Tremaine "I daresay no one in the kingdom will outshine my daughters."
Scar "Long live The King..."
The Evil Queen "When she breaks the tender peel, to taste the apple in my hand, her breath will still, her blood congeal, then I'll be fairest in the land!"
Assistant Mayor Bellwether "You know, it's a - it's a real proud day for us little guys."
King Candy "...I did not reprogram this world to let you and that halitosis riddled warthog take it away from me!"
Prince John "Oh, they are, are they? Well, they'll be singing a different tune. Double the taxes! Triple the taxes!"
Queen of Hearts
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptyFri 11 Mar - 19:57:00

Sorry I forgot to change the deadline time. If possible please decide before 8:15pm EST.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptyFri 11 Mar - 19:59:43

im gonna pick Caption Hook because my bestie hosted Peter Pan week Smile

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:05:41

Caption <3

Pirate Ember likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptyFri 11 Mar - 20:06:35

ahhhh

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptyFri 11 Mar - 23:19:26

Captain Hook

Attack of the Villains LnTfHwH

"I'll get you for this, Pan, if it's the last thing I do!"

Captain Hook has become your ally & only you will know what his true powers conceal until the eviction ceremony is posted. You may talk about it with others, but it will only be revealed during the eviction thread.

You must let us know in this thread before the voting deadline has passed who you want to use this power against.
Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptySat 12 Mar - 0:07:47

does it reveal to the houseguests that they get hooked?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptySat 12 Mar - 0:10:15

Yes it will be posted similar to this format

“Stephen’s, Sophia’s, and Josue’s votes were hooked and will not count”

Liberty Van Zandt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains EmptySat 12 Mar - 12:15:37

Okay so i’m hoping that if I don’t cancel Elliot’s vote, he will still maybe be loyal to me. So I am going to hook Poison, Jake and Peter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Villains   Attack of the Villains Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Villains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 11 :: Diary Rooms :: Liberty Van Zandt-
Jump to: