Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS

Go down 
+3
Megara
Baby Plankton
Brandy Harrington
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS Empty
PostSubject: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:17:42

Idk who needs to hear this, but if u tried to lie and said I started a rumor that Meg was the invisible hoh u need to hop off my dick and get a life. i have NEVER even discussed the possibility of who the hoh could be because I didn't think we were supposed to. I am TIRED of all these lies on my name and they r all STUPID AS FUCK because I barely talk to u people. My one-on-ones are probably the driest in the house behind Xander's at this point.

So I don't understand y if this gang has control of the house and I'm practically on my own y yall got to run around trying to create lies to get me out? Just say fuck Brandy like u already have and keep it moving so the same people can win every competition and take u all out one by one.

And trust, for everyone claiming i am the invisible hoh i am NOT. idk who is but I wish I did. Pls I would HAPPILY claim I was since they did keep approximately 8 of u safe so y the fuck would I not admit to being the invisible hoh and use that as a reason to earn ur trust??? Pls make it make sense yall r doing too much. I can't wait for after the season so u all can look even stupider than u do now. PLS run to my diary room the first chance u get as soon as its open and see if u see a damn thing about an invisible hoh.

Lastly, when I watch big brother and see a houseguest ostracized (like Shanna previously on celebbb) i always wonder how terrible that must feel but my GOD is it worse than I could have imagined. I didn't know it was possible to feel like that in a forum game but here we are. Idk what I did to deserve this treatment but I don't fucking deserve it and u all r evil for how u treat me. Also, I am a juror so ur jury managements are terrible.

I just hope I'm not the one vote u need at the end.

So, respectfully, fuck off.

Currently fighting an internal war if I should even show up for Veto or if I should just go ahead and walk from this house, but I think I have too much respect for these gracious and hardworking hosts to disrespect them like that.

So u might see me at 8 u might not.

Also, Mike, Baby P, Zuko, and even Heihei if u can see this I love and miss u all. Especially u Mike omg I have not felt true joy since u left. If there is anything I take away from this game, it is that I am SO glad I got to meet and talk with u. And u too Baby P and Zuko, but I just know Mike had my back forever. Ily all more than u'll ever know 💖💖

Brandy out.

Theodora Crain, Heihei, Zuko, Baby Plankton and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:28:54

Girl ilysm and I’m so sorry I fucked up both our games by getting rid of Mike 😭😭😭 also yall, Brandy wasn’t the secret HOH. Maybe that alliance of 5 needs to realize the call is coming from inside the house.

Heihei and Brandy Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:29:26

Pls how can u speak in here I thought u were evicted ajskssk

Theodora Crain and Eeyore like this post

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:29:58

Maybe I shouldn’t even b speaking omg IM SORRY ARISA ILY
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:30:27

Hi BP! Ily and Imy <3

Baby Plankton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brandy Harrington

Brandy Harrington

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:30:41

She gonna be eating steamed plankton tonight omg RUN BABY!!!

Back to top Go down
Baby Plankton

Baby Plankton

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:31:23

Ily and miss you Meg I love you #realone

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 12:36:28

@ Arisa can you release Pandora's box and bring BP back for a day plzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down
Thea Queen

Thea Queen

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 13:13:55

Baby Plankton wrote:
Maybe I shouldn’t even b speaking omg IM SORRY ARISA ILY

BREAK IN
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 13:43:54

Brandy Harrington wrote:
Pls how can u speak in here I thought u were evicted ajskssk

They should not be speaking or even be able to be speaking, we are fixing it STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS 1f62d

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 13:53:23

I've removed them, bye losers <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 14:05:06

Normally I never restrict posting in public areas for members bc it has happened in the past where I need people to spam an area or what not. It's never been an issue before so I never thought to mention it, but yes, please no talking in public threads if you're not longer in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS EmptyThu 10 Mar - 14:15:51

Not the stray plankton coming in here. Might need to invest in guard sharks or whatever eats this marine manimal.

Eeyore and Baby Plankton like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS   STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS Empty

Back to top Go down

STAND UP AND USE UR FUCKING BRAINS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 11 :: House Rooms :: Kitchen Area-
Jump to: