Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

Justin Bieber ft. Scrump

Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane Empty
PostSubject: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:10:16

Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane Toy-st10

Our apologies for the late opening but we wanted to ensure all players BBQ$ was updated. Congratulations on making it to the Jury phase of the season. As you all know, the game only gets harder from here! Pixar Pier is officially open! We hope the games at Pixar Pier will allow you to destress a little and win some fun prizes if you're willing. All games are completely optional.

In order to participate in games however, you will need Pixar Tokens. Pixar Tokens can be bought with BBQ$ at a 25:1 rate. For every BBQ$25 spent, you will receive 1 Pixar Token. Being as generous as I am, I have given you all 2 FREE tokens for you to use as you wish. You may give them to other players or keep them for yourself to use whenever you please.

Tonight we have the first Pixar Pier Game of the season! This game is Sid's Space Crane.

Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane Clawma10

Cost to play: 1 Pixar Token
Odds: 3:4
Minimum Win - 0 tickets
Maximum Win - 25 tickets
Jackpot Win - $50 cash prize

Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane 48216db0762dd6a7448b450f9b511c15

In this game, you will insert 1 token into the crane and test your luck on the Space Crane! The Crane will try and win you an alien with a random prize attached to it. The prizes will usually be tickets, but the amount of tickets you win could vary. Once you are done playing, you can redeem your tickets for prizes once the Pixar Pier Prize Booth has opened. The crane may also fail to pick anything up with its claw. The outcome of your prize is completely random and you're putting your fate in the claw's hand! You may play as many times as you'd like so long as you have tokens to play with. In order to play, please head over to your "Pixar Pier" thread in your Diary Room and say "I will be using # tokens to play"

You only have until 8:45pm EST to play since we want this to be over before the Head of Household is set to begin.

Arisa Cox and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:16:49

Is a Pixar Coin convertable to bbq money or no
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Beatriz

Stephanie Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:18:15

can i sell my pixar coins to someone who wants them? 24 BBQ $ each its a steal from the market value
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:19:14

You cannot sell your tokens.

Megara likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq11.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:19:35

Cersei the ticket booth has been posted. Justin will add a better edit for it shortly, but it's there.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:32:28

Just to clarify, you can redeem the tickets that you won at any point, but you can only play the games & use/buy tokens when a challenge is going on. So right now you have from 7:10pm EST to 8:45pm EST to use tokens to play. You can use more than one token too.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:41:17

Stephanie Beatriz wrote:
can i sell my pixar coins to someone who wants them? 24 BBQ $ each its a steal from the market value

Can we trade 1 token for 24 BBQ$ with another player

Stephanie Beatriz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane EmptyWed 9 Mar - 19:42:56

Megara wrote:
Stephanie Beatriz wrote:

Can we trade 1 token for 24 BBQ$ with another player

No you cannot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane   Pixar Pier Game #1 - Sid's Space Crane Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1