Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Towers DR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liberty Van Zandt

Liberty Van Zandt

Towers DR Empty
PostSubject: Towers DR   Towers DR EmptySun 6 Mar - 13:21:55

So im in a tower with Heihei, Lexi Howard, Megara, and Baby Plankton

Lowkey love this because I barely talk to these 4 so if I can get on good terms with them from here I think I should be good. thankfully im not in a tower with Mike or Justin because I don't want to work with them lmao

Happy that before the towers were created Stephanie assured that I am safe and I haven't talked any shit on her ever to anyone so thank god.

Megara I did not vote to keep so I hope she doesn't bring that shit up in this chat, Baby Plankton is so fake like yes he's sweet in his one on ones but I know wants me out because again he's working with Mike and Mike fucking targeted me. Lexi I feel like is all over the place with everyone, like I can not figure out who she is truly loyal too. Heihei same thing, like idk where his head is at or who he is working with. BUT the best thing I did with this game was go in and be nice to everyone right off the bat and never talked shit on anyone to anyone else (except Mike) so I feel like I am pretty good in that aspect. but not good in a gaming aspect with any of these people in my tower.

We shall see how this goes.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Towers DR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 11 :: Diary Rooms :: Liberty Van Zandt-
Jump to: