Big Brother Quarantine Season 11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 11

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heihei

Heihei

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 18:14:47

HAHAHAHA thank u!! I went to the DR and are on antibiotics now so im hoping they work fast!

Pedro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 10:03:02

*sits in the diary room chair*

Oh how I am feeling so much better!! 

There are many things I am eager to find out today: 

1. Who is going to stay, Mulan or Megara. I low-key hope Mulan stays because that will be someone going after Mike and not coming after me!! I would love to see the HOH be upset by how their HOH went. I am always one willing to go against the HOH, even if we're in an alliance! 

2. If Stephanie is going to be overthrown!! I remember there was a time when I said I'll be first in line to overthrow her, but a part of me really believes she is loyal to me, so we'll see how I'm feeling at the time! 

3. Who will win next HOH. Once again, it is most likely in my best interest to throw it because I have such close connections with everyone I feel like my game would be ruined if I won! 

I am so glad I'm feeling better and I am more ready than ever to watch how today unfolds!! 

Confessionals - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d7i0b88vovsvmjczrfuafsfz84yrp3t51ds5711go&rid=200

Arisa Cox and Pedro like this post

Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar - 22:52:42

*sits on the couch with tears in his chicken eyes* 

I write this last confessional as it may be my last as Heihei. I am feeling completely blindsided, alone, and screwed. I actually trusted Stephanie and never did anything that she said I did. I feel that this was planned I just wish I knew by who. 

If this is my last night in the QBB11 House, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity, and for seeing and letting me participate in some great comps! I appreciate playing games in which the hosts are ALL eager to participate in as well. 

If I leave, I want Elliot and Baby Plankton to go far. They are my homies and I love them to pieces. 

If I stay, I don't even know where I'll begin. But, I hope this is what happens. 

*Waves to the camera* 

Confessionals - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dbaepotm60mobqx4kxzj0zdkub1012unbtgi6eskm&rid=200

Pirate Ember likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 12:59:20

OMG?!
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 20:31:20

CANT BELIEVE IM STILL HERE OMG 

BUT THIS VOTE??? TWO OF MY CLOSEST ALLIES ON THE BLOCK! 

I've never had a harder time picking who to evict! But, as my motto goes, anyone but me is okay!
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:27:32

Confessionals - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dpqbrjfq7m3krp8h0exodjz6jh6v46bxscm6t2jsg&rid=200

so over Stephanie's dumb ass
Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 21:39:07

GOING UP AGAIN Confessionals - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dwakoblbf76vuhsp7qviun8psqwpmzhnz7y9vet0z&rid=200

third times the charm lets get another veto and fuck this dumb bitch Stephanie up

Theodora Crain and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Heihei

Heihei

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 23:03:42

IM UP AGAIN BUT THIS TIME IM GOING OUT SWINGING.

Confessionals - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d75q0mhepqa2mcl8mk7ph1dykfgo2pahs946j1y1e&rid=200

Theodora Crain and Pirate Ember like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine Season 11 :: Diary Rooms :: Heihei-
Jump to: